Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #11 Never, ever, ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just glanced at her latest Instagram post, there are a couple of comments cheering her on, every other is telling her to start healing, revenge is best served cold, focus on you and leave him behind and so on. Call me a fantasist but I hope the number of them might invoke something in her...
I will gladly be a fantasist with you—I was hoping that’s what you’d think. Maybe in time people will start telling her to move on (in kinder ways). Surely not Deb nor Lin, but the people with less proximity to her who have actual lives lol.

Because at some point it just gets exhausting. Even drama gets exhausting at its tastiest. I feel like at some point, no matter what injustice she cries, people eventually won’t react, or at least not unless something phenomenally attention-grabbing occurs (Deb & Lin—that’s your cue to buy some bungee cords and tie Alice to the bumper of Ioan’s car).

But seriously, people are tired, you know? No one wants to listen to even their “BFF” moping for thousands of years over the same ex, the same grief, making minimal effort to stand back up.

Reactions: 9
Oh right, got you. Ehhh I dunno, I can’t totally see it. Second time in 2 posts using the word “leverage” but to be an actual known celebrity couple IG + BW would have to leverage this controversy by interacting with it. No one (but us lol) cares about the ramblings of a bitter woman in the long run, so if they continued to be silent it will just be AE noise, no star power in that.

If they decide to try enter the circuit as an active celeb couple and court the press they’ll be expected to give their side of the story to press outlets in interviews etc. I just can’t see them doing that, not sure why though!
I don't think that would work out either. They weren't that well known before like Brad and Angelina. Ewan McGregors girlfriend isn't doing much now careerwise and she was a great actor I thought, with solid work, although not high profile like him, and Dominic West is getting high profile work whereas Lily James was in everything at one point but now I don't know what she's doing. I don't think at 29 BW is going to throw her career away on this shitshow, and IG is probably just relieved to be away from AE.

Reactions: 7
If that were the case, the children would have been removed from that household by now.
Not necessarily, these things can take time , and has already been said on here , sadly children are often left in really dire situations before anything is done .
Also depends on the situation i e has this been reported to the relevant departments/ we don’t know that it is being looked at etc .
In the uk great lengths are gone to to keep families together, however I do think this needs looking at by cps ( whatever the US equivalent is ) as the mother is clearly having issues which will be impacting her ability to parent .
Also her quoting parental alienation suggests to me that she has probably had some communication from IG lawyers referring to this .
just my opinion not saying it’s fact

• Sad
Reactions: 8
God that tweet where she goes all 😊😊 at him being devastated that his kid doesnt want to talk to him is puke inducing. And then she claims she isnt doing PA?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I know I've said it before but it still baffles me. Is there NOTHING anyone can do RE reporting her? As in, reporting her as a hazard? I mean, it's tricky because if someone I knew was acting like this, I knew they had young kids and I knew they were drunk alot and possibly taking pills, I'd call someone to check on them. I'm in England so know you can do that but is it different in America/ LA?

OR is she acting up on twitter and is actually functioning very well and not actually the raving lunatic we think?

I just don't understand how nothing has been done RE how she's acting - drunk, admitting to drinking and taking tramadols and other tablets and mentioning suicide. How has nobody reported her or intervened in any way? IG should do it when he's back, I get that and maybe he will. But that would mean physically going to the house and seeing the state of the house, AE and the kids for himself. I'm sure that would be an utter nightmare if he did that...

Or maybe something HAS been said/done, it just isn't in the public eye because there's children involved, which makes sense?

Either way. She cannot possibly talk the way she does online and expect people to think she's okay....

Has anyone on here actually spoken to on twitter?

Reactions: 7
This situation is very dangerous. A narc who isn't getting their own way can turn extremely volatile.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hold on. AE is telling people they are being investigated…
I am way behind, this thread is definitely the quickest on Tattle!
Is Tamika B's sister then?
Slightly gutted 'JLo as Gloria' didn't make it! I shall make a donation to the local food bank anyway.
It is what Gloria/JLo would have wanted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Aren't we supposed to be a bit like nature documentaries?
Y'know observe and document from afar, but don't actually directly interact with the animals in their natural habitat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Slightly gutted 'JLo as Gloria' didn't make it! I shall make a donation to the local food bank anyway.
No, and people keep misinterpreting this - she's Amy Douglas's sister, who had previously challenged AE on twitter.

I did once 8 months ago on IG and once 3 months ago on twitter. It was each time a legal advice, she liked both posts LOL (funny enough one of her minions blocked me for the former because I criticised at the same time people for inserting themselves into the drama and taking sides)
she is the sister of the wardrobe lady on Harrow who claimed that Alice abused him

Reactions: 13
Aren't we supposed to be a bit like nature documentaries?
Y'know observe and document from afar, but don't actually directly interact with the animals in their natural habitat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It’s easier to communicate with her on here , we know she’s watching 👀 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know I've said it before but it still baffles me. Is there NOTHING anyone can do RE reporting her? As in, reporting her as a hazard? I mean, it's tricky because if someone I knew was acting like this, I knew they had young kids and I knew they were drunk alot and possibly taking pills, I'd call someone to check on them. I'm in England so know you can do that but is it different in America/ LA?

OR is she acting up on twitter and is actually functioning very well and not actually the raving lunatic we think?

I just don't understand how nothing has been done RE how she's acting - drunk, admitting to drinking and taking tramadols and other tablets and mentioning suicide. How has nobody reported her or intervened in any way? IG should do it when he's back, I get that and maybe he will. But that would mean physically going to the house and seeing the state of the house, AE and the kids for himself. I'm sure that would be an utter nightmare if he did that...

Or maybe something HAS been said/done, it just isn't in the public eye because there's children involved, which makes sense?

Either way. She cannot possibly talk the way she does online and expect people to think she's okay....

Yes, I have spoken to her on there a few times, and last night I used words which were not to her approval so I was blocked. Saves me some time in the day not going through her ramblings to be fair! She was horrid last night snd there are some disgusting individuals on there too ‘supporting’ her. Pathetic. She wouldn’t give any of them the steam off her piss to be quite frank! 😂
I had initial sympathy weeks ago, the more I saw and read, the more I thought she was a selfish, wallowing, evil woman who controls those around her. No wonder he left. Regardless of gender, you do not put up living with someone like that. She is truly vicious. And there endeth my rant 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All this fake account! Sock account! Everyone’s biancaaaaa stuff is really, really bizarre and tiresome. Don’t AE or her rabid attack dogs realise that maybe, just maybe, some people don’t want these lunatics taking it upon themselves to trawl through their personal accounts then finding and posting pictures of their gran on holiday in Lanzarote in 2006? (Evidence!) What a pack of absolute unrelenting bell ends. Stop feeding her delusions guys, she thinks you’re scum and beneath her, you’re just giving her much needed narc supply at the moment and will be cast aside when it suits her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not separated. Not yet divorced.

And every time he comes back he says he feels a very strong pull towards me - my face - the way we fit together.

So I'm still confused. I think he wants me back tbh.

^^ this is mental. I actually think BW is in a lot of danger

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Just for the record, as a woman of colour myself who has seen firsthand how little leeway we're given to express negative emotions before we're branded angry and hysterical, there is no way a woman of colour behaving like Alice has for months would have any supporters left at this stage. AE neither understands nor cares how thoroughly unrepresentative she is of like 95% of women, she desperately needs to stop speaking for us.
THANK YOU. I’m Black & Arab, but speaking for the Black side, if I or anyone like me threw a tantrum this public and this gnarly we would be dismissed and even ridiculed.

There’s that frustrating stereotype of the “angry Black woman” that STILL evades every kind of thoughtful analysis and attempt to dismantle it. If I screamed into the void, I’d just be “irrationally angry.” Like, anger is performed, and it’s all too frequent that our responses to anger change based on who’s performing it.

Sorry, absolutely no intention to talk at you, you know this stuff. It’s just that I almost penned an essay about this whole issue of white women (Alice) claiming anger and subsequently being regarded as some sort of rebellious liberator while people of color, particularly Black people, pop off and all they’re told is that they should settle down.

Thank you for your wisdom.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Alice still clearly hasn’t heard of the word ‘Estranged ‘ and the fact that it isn’t the 1800’s , he is not property , she doesn’t bloody own him . If AE was a man behaving like this , then we all know how the media / social media would react . AE as a male in the uk would be charged with Gaslighting and Coercive control and possibly more

Reactions: 24
Not separated. Not yet divorced.

And every time he comes back he says he feels a very strong pull towards me - my face - the way we fit together.

So I'm still confused. I think he wants me back tbh.

^^ this is mental. I actually think BW is in a lot of danger
It's totally delusional isn't it?!

I keep swinging between thinking she's doing it on purpose and, she's completely untethered. I think both are true just depending on what time it is and what state she's in 😢

This is the quote that prompted my giffy post earlier from the princess bride "I do not think that word means what you think it means"

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.