Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky

VIP Member
I will do a recap before my bed

Day 297. AE has made no further progress and doesn’t want to even consider moving on. She still has a lot of work to do, printing off screenshots from potential BW socks

IG is coming home soon. Apparently with BW to steal her entire life and even her car

Alice still doesn’t have a lawyer. She is still taking legal advice from MLM huns on Twitter

Alice’s body doesn’t like wine right now but she’s gonna drink it anyway

she’s chuffed that the spokesperson for entire LGBT community has welcomed Alice in

Alice is still grief surfing. If you lost your entire family in a tragic accident, Alice is there for you to make it all about her

Alice now has more blocks than minecraft

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I hope all the publications who gave her a spot to sell her sob story are looking at this and feeling guilty. They are absolutely culpable in her spiraling to THIS extent and the fact that a 90 minute sit down turned into a 1:47 clip because she couldn't stay focussed should have been a tipoff. She just wanted to get a rise out of him and when he didn't play the game she just... broke. They shouldn't have given her the airtime in the first place.

As for whomever on #TeamAlice apparently lurks here and reads these: This is on all of you as well. All of you playing little junior sleuth to appease someone whom I promise does not care about you. You fed the delusions, you let her contradict and contradict herself ad infinitum and only offered uncritical support, you let her absolutely lay waste to any sense of privacy her small children had and only commented on what scum you thought her ex was, you went hunting for clues and connections to please her and returned with naught but endless fuel for her paranoia, and look at her now: everyone's Bianca. Everyone. The "husband" who hasn't spoken to her in ten months and left her destitute apparently isn't separated at all and wants her back. She's losing it in front of us all, and it's on YOU. Do you feel guilty? Or are you just going to coddle her some more whilst you help her spiral into an involuntary commitment? That'd really show Ioan, eh? Just stop. Please.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Tootler

Errrr, I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that Ioan might no longer have a strong pull towards Alice, her face or the "way they fit together."

• Haha
Reactions: 58
As a person who isn't from any english speaking countries it's annoying ME just because Alice is such a raging classist to start with it just feels like she's been given a nice new toy to put down those she considers "beneath her", where often these will be people who actually work for a living instead of leeching off someone else like she does. Just oozes contempt for the "unwashed masses" actually contributing meaningfully unlike herself.

This is also why her advocacy is such a load of nonsense; she's constantly putting down other women over what they look like and perceived class differences, and doesn't have time for anything but her own very rich very white perspective. She's a terrible advocate!

Just for the record, as a woman of colour myself who has seen firsthand how little leeway we're given to express negative emotions before we're branded angry and hysterical, there is no way a woman of colour behaving like Alice has for months would have any supporters left at this stage. AE neither understands nor cares how thoroughly unrepresentative she is of like 95% of women, she desperately needs to stop speaking for us.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Arctic Ocean

Chatty Member
Hello Tattlers,

I just joined after working my way through the various AE threads (at the pace that this is going, I’ll need to quit my day job to keep up). May I first say how much I appreciate the wit and reflection you guys bring to the discussion? Contrary to many other forums, this one is a joy to read! :giggle:

I’ve been loosely following the demise of the AE/IG marriage ever since her first Twitter post about it. I had never seen or heard of AE outside of The Vampire Diaries/The Originals (I was more invested in those shows than becomes a woman of my age 😁); IG’s face was more familiar, but I didn’t even know these two were married until all hell broke loose. Never in my life have I publicly commented on other people’s breakups and overall drama, but this one really is in a league of its own. Sooo... here are my thoughts.

1. Dignity

Somehow it strikes me that AE labours under the misapprehension that “dignity” is code for “make your soon-to-be ex-husband’s life easier” or “how dare a woman, ANY woman, speak up”. It’s anything but. It’s about treating HERSELF with dignity. Nightly booze-fuelled rants, curling up in fetal position for the better part of one year, obsessing over anonymous SM accounts and believing herself incapable of carrying on without a husband who has long moved on are not tokens of self-respect. She has said on numerous occasions that this is how she deals with things and that she needs to do it this way, but I suspect that sound and sober analyses of what she truly wants and needs are not her forte at the moment.

2. Loss

Losing a loved one sucks. No matter the circumstances. Most of us have experienced loss at some point in our lives, and we’ve all dealt with it in different ways. However, the operative words are “deal with it”. And that’s what’s not happening here. There is blaming, cyber-stalking, threatening, accusing, denying – but there’s no action, at least none that would be evident to the onlooker (and all of us have been invited to look on, so we’re allowed to voice our opinions on the matter(s)). If AE remains stuck in this cycle and can’t move towards at least some form of acceptance, I doubt that she’ll experience another moment of genuine happiness in her life. Not even if BW perishes in the fire of a thousand Alices.

3. Delusion

Oh, I remember this so well. The hope that he sees the light and comes crawling back to my door. The certainty that his silence MUST mean something: Is he too scared of rejection after what he did to me? Is he looking for the right words to say so I take him back? Is he seeing my face while he’s shagging her? The steadfast hope that today’s the day when the phone rings, he shows up at my doorstep, the email pings with his 20-pages-long apology letter, a friend sends me a picture of the new woman leaving his house in tears because he just told her he can’t get over me no matter how hard he tries.
IT. WON’T. HAPPEN.
IG’s likely not being silent because he’s looking for the right words, but because he has nothing more to say. Chances are that he’s very much enjoying shagging BW or whoever he may be shagging right now, and even bigger chances are that he’s not seeing AE’s face while he’s at it. The phone won’t ring, the letter won’t come. And the sooner AE tries to find a way out of this delusion, the better for her.

4. The Thing About “Crazy”

Without knowing either of the two, I can imagine that one of the things that drew IG to AE in the beginning was her temperament. From what I’ve seen and read so far, it seems to me that she always had a degree of crazy in her eyes, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. Crazy people are oftentimes the most interesting, and I can say from experience that the crazy-eyed men I’ve met – and there were a few of those – were all phenomenal shags. 😁 They were also high, high maintenance. This works for a while, but when the high maintenance part starts to overshadow the fun sides of crazy, not even the crazy-monkey shagging can make up for all the emotional exhaustion.

My impression is that AE still sees only the “good crazy” when she looks in the mirror but turns a blind eye on all the ways she has changed since first meeting IG – and therefore she doesn’t understand how he can reject all that he loved about her in the first place. So unless she opens her eyes to the full reflection in the mirror, she can never meet the person she is now (and work on that person as we all have to).

5. The Future

At this moment in time, it seems highly unlikely that AE gets her act together and starts building a new life for herself anytime soon. But here’s the thing: the public loves fallen heroes. Everyone will remember the ranting and raving, but if she picks herself up bit by bit and focuses on the life she CAN have, she might be able to resurrect her career eventually. There could even be a new relationship somewhere beyond the horizon (“but I want THIS relationship back” is NOT an option). That is, if she pulls herself out of her downward spiral. From where I’m standing, it doesn’t look like she will before she hits rock bottom – and I don’t even want to think about what rock bottom is going to look like in this case.

Okay, this turned out way longer than planned... sorry about that! Thanks to everyone who made it through this doorstop of a post! 🙈☺

• Heart
Reactions: 50

EssieMay

VIP Member
I have major internet probs here.
I have surgery tomorrow and it is also the first anniversary of my husband passing away.
So I'm not in a good space + I may be sporadic in comms.
Hope all goes well for Ioan and the 3 Es.

In a few years, she'll still be a bottle blonde but in polyester leopard print and a bottle of vodka in her embellished plastic fake leather bag. NOT a classy bird in any way.
That doesn't sound like Hyacinth, that sounds like Rose.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
I only joined a few days ago but just wanted to say (sorry if it's off topic) what a truly wonderful place this is! You'd think for a forum dedicated to gossiping about the private lives of celebs there'd be some conflict or something at some point but almost every post I've read across every thread so far has been full of the nicest, kindest, funniest, most compassionate people. This site clearly attracts a high calibre of posters, I'm really into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Hi 👋🏼 I’m new posting here. I’ve dipped in and out from the beginning thread. I don’t really know much about Ioan/Alice as I’ve only ever seen him in Forever (which I didn’t mind!) and first series of Liar. But have never followed either of them on social media or their careers. But remember reading the article about them splitting and started reading here. From the start I saw so many inconsistencies in what she posts about him.

I can’t keep up with the threads 😅

I’m only really commenting so I can post a thread suggestion 🤣

Alice Evans - Embellisher of handbags, Nike Airs and the truth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

NonDairyQueen

VIP Member
Your kids shouldn’t be on Insta you daft bint. It’s full of stuff they’re not emotionally mature enough to comprehend

Maybe it’s time to put your wine down and your big girl pants on and start parenting your children through this obviously emotional situation.
If the 8 year old is still crying a year after her father left, it's on her. She's not crying because her father left, she's crying because she has to live in a constant state of anxiety because her mother is out of control

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
While I agree she is not in a good place mentally, she is getting counsel as to what she should be doing (deleting SM, therapy, stop drinking) but is *clearly* ignoring this advice and instead listening to the rabble rousers who are living for the drama.
After a point, you can’t help someone who doesn’t want to be helped.

Still deluded
View attachment 870925

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
View attachment 870927
Lucy didn't say you unfollowed or blocked any celebrity pals.
Having a family doesn't stop a person ever going out? Some people do make it in Hollywood...

1637132765813.png

Alice, please, you're undoubtedly reading this (or a 'friend' is who will pass it on), please. This isn't healthy. I'm not meaning just in the sense of thinking of the children (although, will one or both of them see some of your tweets when they wake up and wonder how mummy was overnight?), or the dignity/etc you say you don't care about, but this is hurting you. If someone says something online, you don't have to react to it. Either ignore or block. You can still have your own narrative you fully believe in, but you don't need to engage with people. But first and most importantly, put your phone down. Log out of twitter. Spend time reading, swimming, playing with your children, a brisk hike up a hill, doing some designs for bags, your favourite lunch out with a friend or two, whatever takes your fancy. Dwelling in this dark place will not and cannot take you any place that's healthy or good. I don't hate you for the record, I never have (hate involves too much effort, honestly). At this point, I can only pray someone who personally knows you (not counting online people) steps in, because it is necessary. If I thought me saying something on twitter would get through to you I'd do it in a heartbeat, but I have an inkling I'd be called a troll, harassed by certain others, and blocked by you anyway. But please. Accept the help when it is offered, if it hasn't been already.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

plinky

VIP Member
I haven’t shared here before but I am an adult now and the small comments from your parents are the ones that are like a thousand cuts. This is what I have to put up with for 20 years. And I know AE is making this mistake and in denial about it

- did you speak to dad…? - then pulling a face or leaving it hanging so you feel like you need to respond and recount the conversation. Taking away their privacy and belittling their contact with him

- asking for reassurance that your kids love you. Especially after contact with ex

- laughing, snorting or leaving the room when talking about him or something he has said

- asking too many questions after contact

- asking leading questions

- crying a lot in front of the kids. It makes them scared and anxious

- bringing him up and into any conversation with a sarcastic (meant to be amusing) comment like ‘well at least we don’t have to put up with his smelly feet anymore’

- cutting off all contact with relatives from the other side

- keeping his things in the house and complaining about it

- talking about it to other adults when you can hear it all

- saying vague things like ‘I don’t know’ when kids ask a serious question like ‘when is daddy coming home’.This is intended to make a point that he won’t communicate but it makes kids feel really anxious and not reassured. Even if you DONT KNOW, don’t say this

love
Triggered

• Heart
  • Wow
Just for the record, as a woman of colour myself who has seen firsthand how little leeway we're given to express negative emotions before we're branded angry and hysterical, there is no way a woman of colour behaving like Alice has for months would have any supporters left at this stage. AE neither understands nor cares how thoroughly unrepresentative she is of like 95% of women, she desperately needs to stop speaking for us.
THANK YOU. I’m Black & Arab, but speaking for the Black side, if I or anyone like me threw a tantrum this public and this gnarly we would be dismissed and even ridiculed.

There’s that frustrating stereotype of the “angry Black woman” that STILL evades every kind of thoughtful analysis and attempt to dismantle it. If I screamed into the void, I’d just be “irrationally angry.” Like, anger is performed, and it’s all too frequent that our responses to anger change based on who’s performing it.

Sorry, absolutely no intention to talk at you, you know this stuff. It’s just that I almost penned an essay about this whole issue of white women (Alice) claiming anger and subsequently being regarded as some sort of rebellious liberator while people of color, particularly Black people, pop off and all they’re told is that they should settle down.

Thank you for your wisdom.

• Heart

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
The new bio! “8 yr old still crying” 😱

STOP 👏🏼 USING 👏🏼 YOUR 👏🏼 VULNERABLE 👏🏼 CHILDREN 👏🏼 AS 👏🏼 EMOTIONAL 👏🏼 LEVERAGE 👏🏼 TO 👏🏼 STRANGERS 👏🏼 ON 👏🏼 THE 👏🏼 INTERNET

So what if the current narrative flips on its head once more is revealed? What happens then? Superstardom. Fantastic 5: Bianca Strikes Back.
what do you mean sorry?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Wait, this person is being investigated for…memes? Fuck, then I’m gonna have a SWAT team at my door tomorrow morning, lmao.

But nobody reallyyy thinks she’s investigating this person, right? More scare tactics, I suspect.

• Haha

plinky

VIP Member
We could write a list of all the things she is doing that’s offensive.

She is a rich, white woman living in Hollywood in a $2 mill house with access to media outlets and contacts in the industry

she can’t bear the idea of having to live somewhere that might be trashy. Or getting a normal job. She has a full time nanny with kids in school all day and has been on her own for a year and still has sought no income

She did not marry young and was more than capable of a. Reading a prenup b. Saving up money and investing it into property as an adult before being mother. She chose not to do that

I get it that they spent all their money on IVF but again, massive privilege to be able to do that.

no one stole her husband, he left you of his own accord. And he’s allowed to leave you

this woman does not speak for me. She does not speak for my daughters. She isn’t even good enough to speak for my dog

• Heart