Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #11 Never, ever, ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's talk about the list of own-goals that have taken place between both of you, shall we?

1637129824641.png

#gonefishing. What company of 'colossal means' is doing such an amount of work for you if you have no money? If you're working tomorrow, shouldn't you be trying to sleep? Bog - is she a loo in UK slang, now? :ROFLMAO: Not sure what BW's life has to do with your divorce case, but if it's keeping you occupied, amused, off the internet, focussed on the children...oh...wait....

1637130050159.png

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Jesus, this is really escalating now, eh? What on earth. She appears to have the most giant, fractured, rather malevolent ego and no recognition of others free will. She is the centre of everything so all these accounts must be related to what she thinks they are or fools or criminals rather than genuine outside commentators. I….am actually slightly alarmed at this point as to where this goes next?

Reactions: 34
Or, and hear me out, or someone with enough knowledge and experience is counselling this situation? It's like AE thinks he's stupid enough to do this alone.
You mean....he has LAWYERS? :eek:
:ROFLMAO: Exactly, you don't leave, have an apartment ready to go to, and go zero contact bar through the Wizard unless there's help and support around you.

Jesus, this is really escalating now, eh? What on earth. She appears to have the most giant, fractured, rather malevolent ego and no recognition of others free will. She is the centre of everything so all these accounts must be related to what she thinks they are or fools or criminals rather than genuine outside commentators. I….am actually slightly alarmed at this point as to where this goes next?
If this is her now, what will she be like when he returns...? o_O

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She is in a bad place tonight. She thinks every dissenting tweet is Bianca or one of her friends. She thinks her husband wants to come back - they have no communication but she thinks that? The amount of families BW has supposedly split up changed, it was 2, then 4, then 3….The insults like bogan. And reduced to calling her ex Baldy. He won’t like that!

She is in an advanced state of paranoia. Although whoever set that Twitter account up just to add hurtful memes was a very nasty move.

I think Gloria will have a day of it today.

Reactions: 18
This is how I feel sitting back watching others watch this unfold.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Asking a question and not waiting for a response, totes the way to win a debate. How does Lucy seem scared? Which part of IG's zero contact suggests he's coming back to you?

1637130521739.png

Oh and the replies to that

1637130784409.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She is in a bad place tonight. She thinks every dissenting tweet is Bianca or one of her friends. She thinks her husband wants to come back - they have no communication but she thinks that? The amount of families BW has supposedly split up changed, it was 2, then 4, then 3….The insults like bogan. And reduced to calling her ex Baldy. He won’t like that!

She is in an advanced state of paranoia. Although whoever set that Twitter account up just to add hurtful memes was a very nasty move.

I think Gloria will have a day of it today.
Agreed that the memes account is actually not going to do this situation any good. Here is the thing though - she’s putting this all out on the internet like an open wound and at some point that could genuinely tip into her being quite darkly targeted by trolls at a worse level than this. That’s the unfortunate reality of the internet today and a big reason as to why someone really needs to intervene and pull her out of that space for a while. I don’t think she has the capacity to differentiate between internet trolling and what actually affects her direct life at the moment. Turn off the computer and a bunch of that stuff will cease to affect her day to day, but I genuinely don’t think she’s in the headspace to recognise that and that’s a little dangerous for the well-being of her household overall to have someone existing in that mental state.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Agreed that the memes account is actually not going to do this situation any good. Here is the thing though - she’s putting this all out on the internet like an open wound and at some point that could genuinely tip into her being quite darkly targeted by trolls at a worse level than this. That’s the unfortunate reality of the internet today and a big reason as to why someone really needs to intervene and pull her out of that space for a while. I don’t think she has the capacity to differentiate between internet trolling and what actually affects her direct life at the moment. Turn off the computer and a bunch of that stuff will cease to affect her day to day, but I genuinely don’t think she’s in the headspace to recognise that and that’s a little dangerous for the well-being of her household overall to have someone existing in that mental state.
That is spot on.

Reactions: 4
While I agree she is not in a good place mentally, she is getting counsel as to what she should be doing (deleting SM, therapy, stop drinking) but is *clearly* ignoring this advice and instead listening to the rabble rousers who are living for the drama.
After a point, you can’t help someone who doesn’t want to be helped.

Still deluded
E849CA85-D8BB-4EBC-8449-F8F045A6D181.jpeg

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
3BF53CCA-51F0-4B6D-801A-D3ED6B68C2B8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Alice, seriously. try and go to sleep. Put your phone/laptop/tablet down. This is not healthy for you or your household.

Now he's a dick? The name-calling..!

1637132109044.png

I'm sure he isn't happy about no contact with you given it should be co-parenting, but I'm not sure you gave him much choice.

1637132124325.png

He wasn't leaving his "entire family", he left you. There's a very big difference. Assuming the second mention of Lisa should be Lucy? How is stating what most people with sense are thinking being "the most vindictive"?

1637132173096.png

People can get pings from new posts though...? Cyanide? Really?

1637132450302.png

What have you promised the tabloids....

1637132529642.png

Oh boy...

1637132572928.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I really hoped she’d actually go to sleep/step away from Twitter tonight. She needs a new nighttime routine - maybe a suggestion?
A5D44C02-41AB-4836-9D00-E1CA9C6C7A6A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alice, seriously. try and go to sleep. This is not healthy for you or your household.

Now he's a dick? The name-calling..!

View attachment 870926

I'm sure he isn't happy about no contact with you given it should be co-parenting, but I'm not sure you gave him much choice.

View attachment 870928

He wasn't leaving his "entire family", he left you. There's a very big difference. Assuming the second mention of Lisa should be Lucy? How is stating what most people with sense are thinking being "the most vindictive"?

View attachment 870929
Attacking Queensland? Ok now she's gone too far.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This whole situation has really escalated and is worrying for all her immediate family. I’m not even sure if it’s morally OK to watch at this point?

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Errrr, I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that Ioan might no longer have a strong pull towards Alice, her face or the "way they fit together."
I'd say the only thing that has a strong pull to her face is Gloria's (god help her, I'll supply bail money if needed) frying pan.....

• Haha
OMG the tweets are out of control this morning. Interaction with lucybanks whom AE is convinced is Bianca!

Wait, this person is being investigated for…memes? duck, then I’m gonna have a SWAT team at my door tomorrow morning, lmao.

But nobody reallyyy thinks she’s investigating this person, right? More scare tactics, I suspect.
Either a lie meant to scare that person or she's got some of FMs doing some amateur sleuthing.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.