Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #11 Never, ever, ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When this is all said and done, I can't wait to see the twitter/instagram army backpedal. Those who have defended Alice will either dig themselves a deeper hole or just scramble to delete their contributions entirely.

Reactions: 22
Thanks @Penguin86 for the new thread and congrats @MarkC1387 for the thread title!

Literally caught up on #9 just in time to open the new thread 😅

Just a gentle reminder to everyone to be careful about posting any personally identifiable info, keep it vague for safety sakes ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks @Penguin86 for the new thread and congrats @MarkC1387 for the thread title!

Literally caught up on #9 just in time to open the new thread 😅

Just a gentle reminder to everyone to be careful about posting any personally identifiable info, keep it vague for safety sakes ❤ and @Silver Linings has been posting a reminder of the Tattle rules https://tattle.life/threads/the-rules-of-tattle.10944/ at the start of threads.
I just added the rules to my post aswell

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Can anyone help with a recap? I'm struggling to remember pertinent info and keep it straight which threads screenshots popped up

Last thread there were more questionable Malice screenshots catching her being racist, dismissive and generally as nasty as usual.

We discussed poor Emma's anti-bark collar and unanimously agreed that Alice is a tit of the highest order for using such a cruel thing on the poor wee dog! AFAIC IG gets blame here too as E is also his precious puppy.

Alice told everyone what prescription drugs (What prescription drugs? 🤪 ), and in what enormous quantities she was taking. Posters discussed how these drugs take effect, their side effects and bravely shared some personal stories and warnings about opiates in particular.

There were some excellent memes shared! And there was some Scots wey hey! 😆 Posters learned some Scottish insults and dialect.

We remain concerned for the 3Es and Gloria (calling Gloriaaaaa!) and wish Alice would STFU.

Everyone expects some really serious drama to unfold this weekend while wondering how the sweet duck it could get any worse 😱

Some posters have suggested we do a recap mid thread as well as at the start of threads, so those in opposite time zones can have a quick read to catch up.

I just added the rules to my post aswell
Oops sorry! I've edited mine out coz we don't need it in everyone's posts 😅 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I will do a recap before my bed

Day 297. AE has made no further progress and doesn’t want to even consider moving on. She still has a lot of work to do, printing off screenshots from potential BW socks

IG is coming home soon. Apparently with BW to steal her entire life and even her car

Alice still doesn’t have a lawyer. She is still taking legal advice from MLM huns on Twitter

Alice’s body doesn’t like wine right now but she’s gonna drink it anyway

she’s chuffed that the spokesperson for entire LGBT community has welcomed Alice in

Alice is still grief surfing. If you lost your entire family in a tragic accident, Alice is there for you to make it all about her

Alice now has more blocks than minecraft

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I have to say, I don't think Alice was being racist or offensive when she said she would have to live in a flat "north of Arleta".

If you look at a map, Arleta is on the outskirts of LA, and it seems she was making a comment about how far away she would be from the centre of LA, and everything hip and cool. Like someone who lived in London bemoaning the fact they could only afford to buy a flat "north of Watford".

Reactions: 7
It's hard to find any new news via Google on this topic unless you want to delve into rabbit holes where English is a second language and the translation is very questionable.

Reactions: 5
Thanks I've missed loads of stuff like the LGBTQI+++ (I'm Bi and I can't keep up with the acronym anymore :cry:) person tweeting that the entirety of the community stands with Malice and pissed a few of us Tattlers of coz does she duck! :mad:

I don't want that abusive/classist/internalised misogynist/alcohol steeped Bint as an ally for us too on top of apparent bleeping spokesperson for women. She's none of the things that would make her good or useful to either!

In my experience a lot of the "isms" nestle together in one person like rotten little peas in a manky pod so frankly wouldn't be surprised to find she's got some internal homophobia going on there too :mad: - this is just my opinion though!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have to say, I don't think Alice was being racist or offensive when she said she would have to live in a flat "north of Arleta".

If you look at a map, Arleta is on the outskirts of LA, and it seems she was making a comment about how far away she would be from the centre of LA, and everything hip and cool. Like someone who lived in London bemoaning the fact they could only afford to buy a flat "north of Watford".
Arleta has a high Hispanic proportion and low income. Its like being racist and elitist without saying anything racist or elitist. If geography was what she was concerned with she could have just said Arizona.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks I've missed loads of stuff like the LGBTQI+++ (I'm Bi and I can't keep up with the acronym anymore :cry:) person tweeting that the entirety of the community stands with Malice and pissed a few of us Tattlers of coz does she duck! :mad:

I don't want that abusive/classist/internalised misogynist/alcohol steeped Bint as an ally let alone bleeping spokesperson for women. She's none of the things that would make her good or useful to either!

In my experience a lot of the "isms" nestle together in one person like rotten little peas in a manky pod so frankly wouldn't be surprised to find she's got some internal homophobia going on there too :mad: - this is just my opinion though!
I think theres some definite daddy issues....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.