Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #11 Never, ever, ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said her goodnights at 08:00 that thought crossed my mind. Iโ€™m going to keep my amazing powers of observation to myself just know that the Ambian Walrus is active daily between 08:00pm - 10:00pm LA Time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone really needs to put her in a time out - and / or teach her to regulate her emotions. I know this has gone beyond that but seriously. She needs a new therapist. Her current one is completely tit.

Reactions: 20
4 years now? Given the number of 'how to spot a narcissist' accounts BW followed, don't think she underestimated you.

1637128615224.png

"Lucy". Calling IG 'baldy' now? Charming.

1637128627418.png

Why would he sit you down when there's ZERO CONTACT.

1637128640110.png

Because I hAvE tHe ScReEnShOts. Who are you reporting back to? Your therapists? Your lawyers? Gloria? Yourself? I don't think "bogan" is really the one who is in for a nasty surprise.

1637128659050.png

Someone really needs to put her in a time out - and / or teach her to regulate her emotions. I know this has gone beyond that but seriously. She needs a new therapist. Her current one is completely tit.
Now now, don't be mean to Lupine, he's all in! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
โ€œBaldyโ€ and โ€œhorse teethโ€ - what is she, 5? Sheโ€™s such an embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why would she "show her bleeping face" to be abused? I thought you were in bed at 8pm.
Why would a girlfriend of your ex want to facetime when there's zero contact, stop harassing.

1637128881571.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
4 years now? Given the number of 'how to spot a narcissist' accounts BW followed, don't think she underestimated you.

View attachment 870883

"Lucy". Calling IG 'baldy' now? Charming.

View attachment 870884

Why would he sit you down when there's ZERO CONTACT.

View attachment 870885

Because I hAvE tHe ScReEnShOts. Who are you reporting back to? Your therapists? Your lawyers? Gloria? Yourself? I don't think "bogan" is really the one who is in for a nasty surprise.

View attachment 870886

Now now, don't be mean to Lupine, he's all in! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Given the number of 'how to spot a narcissist' accounts BW followed, don't think she underestimated you

You can take a guess as to why she followed those accounts in the first place.

Reactions: 12
Wait...weren't you going to bed? I think even when you're still legally married she can do things to him. If you know what I mean. Okay, getting dรฉjร  vu, I'm sure I've typed something very similar in previous threads!

1637128995564.png

Yes, very charming. How's that no-body-shaming going for you?

1637129075942.png

How is it not relevant? I'm sure none of your conduct has been "outrageous", none at all...

1637129254163.png

Injunction on....random accounts on twitter? Aye me...

1637129321538.png

FANCY NEW TWITTER BIO TIME

1637129386194.png

Given the number of 'how to spot a narcissist' accounts BW followed, don't think she underestimated you

You can take a guess as to why she followed those accounts in the first place.
I'd only need one guess. But even then, it'd be less of a guess and more of a statement ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ .
My amazing powers have not let me down. Sheโ€™s off like a deranged shrew again. You really could set your watch by her.
Not separated? I have another nanna nap and now they're no longer separated? Like, we're no longer in Kansas?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well itโ€™s morning here now and Ioan is waiting for his breakfast in bed, see you later. ๐Ÿ’ซ โค

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ah, Lucy. I see no lies in what Lucy says, everyone did get a ping who follows his account.
Don't forget all the other personal details you've given out over the last little while, Alice

1637129481608.png

HE DIDN'T ACCEPT IT!! It's what happens when a request is sitting there and you go off private. As Lucy said.

1637129741588.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If she's a "new mistress", how does that fit your three year cheating narrative? Is she a bogan or just her friends? I thought you did know with all the investigating that's been done and about to be rEvEaLeD

1637129619317.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.