Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
1637146756867.png

Such a possessive pose here.
IG looks like he's taking a publicity shot for a period drama and trying to get a smoky romantic lead thing going though so it's not a great picture all round bless them 🤦‍♀️

Honestly who the fuck took their wedding photos? Did Alice really piss them off or something? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Thanks I've missed loads of stuff like the LGBTQI+++ (I'm Bi and I can't keep up with the acronym anymore :cry:) person tweeting that the entirety of the community stands with Malice and pissed a few of us Tattlers of coz does she fuck! :mad:

I don't want that abusive/classist/internalised misogynist/alcohol steeped Bint as an ally for us too on top of apparent fucking spokesperson for women. She's none of the things that would make her good or useful to either!

In my experience a lot of the "isms" nestle together in one person like rotten little peas in a manky pod so frankly wouldn't be surprised to find she's got some internal homophobia going on there too :mad: - this is just my opinion though!

• Heart
I honestly wouldn't bother commenting on the clear face tuning if it were not the exact thing she's been grilling BW for supposedly doing. So it's okay when she does it?

Again with the constant insinuations BW must be desperate to marry him. Does she know not every woman wants to get married as soon as she finds a guy she likes? It's like she's incapable of understanding a view that is not hers. Viewing a romantic partner as a possession that must be secured is not normal. She really can't see that.

House of Tea

VIP Member
What really puzzles me is why he stayed with her for so long. I am genuinely interested. Yes she was very attractive before the drink and drugs took their toll on her, but looks only goes so far in keeping couples together. She has mentioned in her tweets etc that he has pulled her up on her behaviour over the years but I do wonder why he didn't leave her earlier.

Yes she is truly manic now and I don't say that in jest, she really is reaching mania. But overall these aren't new behaviours they are just escalated now due to her stress levels and fears of abandonment. I genuinely do wonder why he stayed with her.
I think the affair with BW has been going on for a few years. And it has given him strength to leave. The distance of being in Australia has helped massively. Crying in the bath with bourbon as soon as he gets back home is a sign that he absolutely did not want to be there/was in despair about how to get out of the marriage and keep his kids safe. The photo of BW and him, that was planned. They are going for it, they knew the reaction would be a strong one, but it’s do or die. He has definitely escaped now, and her ramped up behaviour has helped him to show the world what he has had to put up with.

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Alice still clearly hasn’t heard of the word ‘Estranged ‘ and the fact that it isn’t the 1800’s , he is not property , she doesn’t bloody own him . If AE was a man behaving like this , then we all know how the media / social media would react . AE as a male in the uk would be charged with Gaslighting and Coercive control and possibly more

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Are we positive he sent that note though? Given the spelling mistakes maybe it's another of AE's IG-totally-wrote-this letters!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
Her Instagram is so fake meanwhile on Twitter she is showing her poisonous true colours. Ioan made the right decision leaving her and I’m amazed it took him this long !

offushallfk

I find it so laughable and ironic AE is insulting BW’s “Facetune pics” when 90% of what she’s posted the past year of herself is Facetuned the fuck out. She’s just showing her true colors. What a sad sack of shit.

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
I have a question for the Aussies. Does it annoy you when a non Australian uses the word Bogan. Coz its annoying me and I'm British

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Yes it's also a misconception that victims of DV are weak. Some abusers take great pleasure in taking a strong independent person as their prey and wearing them down to a husk of their former selves.

What attracts an abuser is often the same qualities other people find attractive, the difference is those are the qualities the abuser comes to hate about their partner and they spend their time forcing them to supress them. To subsume their selves to the needs and desires of the higher being that is the abuser.

• Heart
  • Sad

iamthecat

or this IG video from march where she rants about the collaborative divorce. Notice her demeanor at around the one minute mark. SCARY

Did you catch the bit just before the minute mark where she’s bitching about agents/managers say “we just can’t find you the parts”…?
she didn’t give up acting for the kids - no production in its right mind would hire her. She was forced out. She’s a delusional old soak.

• Sick
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I wish Twitter would suspend AE’s account. And Instagram. Just enforced respite for all the people involved.

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
So she can't get a job in case it "makes Ioan look bad" - not your problem Alice, he's your ex so you shouldn't care about that - you clearly have no issue making him look bad through association with your insane ramblings anyway so just get the bloody job! Something to focus your mind on and actually start to recover.

• Heart

upyernelly

Chatty Member
Ok - so I’m caught up and it’s truly awful to watch.
I agree with the posters who are saying they feel uncomfortable.
We have been calling for someone to intervene for several weeks now - I feel like we’re watching a car crash but doing nothing to help.

How bad does it have to get?

It’s very clear in my opinion, that Alice is frightened.
A would say a mixture of her seeing that sm is turning against her and IG’s imminent arrival and whatever legal things are happening in the background.

A frightened drugged up woman who feels she has nothing to lose is a fucking emergency.

• Sad

welp

VIP Member
That comment in the Mail backs up the Aussie designer on set of Harrow. She said the same thing.
Similar things were said back when he was shooting Fantastic 4 in Vancouver IIRC, and I saw at least on three occasions claims about her being unbearable and possesive of him on 102 Dalmatians when they werent even officially a thing.

It all adds up. Although if true that he is now feeling the happiest he has in over 10 years he shouldnt have put children into this world with her, but hindsight is a terrible thing I guess.

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
My suggestion for the next thread title would be:

*A Clown Called Malice* Missing Her Seven Inches of Penetration

• Haha
  • Sick