Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Alice daily forecast - 17 November.
2:00pm start bleating on about courts and lawyers.
6:00 pm announce she’s homeless and needs to live under a bridge.
9;00 pm totally shit-faced accusing random people on Twitter of being Bianca.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
I am now listing “trash bikini acrobat girl” on every social media bio I have as well as my LinkedIn.

Thank you, Alice. Thanks.
I want to be a 'trash bikini acrobat girl' too! 😂

That option wasn't available when I had career's advice at school!!

That's got to be the next thread title: Nothing makes Alice hurl like the trash bikini acrobat girl!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

NarcRage

VIP Member
I find the most bizarre bit the invention of people ..so she said she was going to do an "experiment" and post a cute picture of herself and wait for the BW crowd to pile in.
Then magically what appears almost immediately to prove her right and her experiment a success?
A "cousin" of BW (with a name followed by a load of random letters and an account set up in November 2021 - not unlike the imaginary brother who appeared) saying that BW has Ioan inside her. Isn't that the same phrasing the narc onced used on IMDB?
And then another threatening tweet supposedly from the same family member of BW.
Does she really not think people see through this? It's sub playground antics.
She accuses people of creating sock accounts because that's what she does.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
This whole situation has really escalated and is worrying for all her immediate family. I’m not even sure if it’s morally OK to watch at this point?

• Sad

Little_Red_Rides

Not separated. Not yet divorced.

And every time he comes back he says he feels a very strong pull towards me - my face - the way we fit together.

So I'm still confused. I think he wants me back tbh.

^^ this is mental. I actually think BW is in a lot of danger

• Sick

NarcRage

VIP Member
Hopefully the one thing that will come out of this is to shine a light on narcissistic rage, emotional abuse and parental alienation, particularly of men. It happens a lot and isn't spoken about because there is so much shame in admitting abuse of men by women.

So she might have launched a movement but not the one she intended.

The tide of public opinion is definitely turning against her.

The dishevelled crying granny look on Lorraine might initially fool some people but scratch beneath the surface and it's all pretty ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

EssieMay

VIP Member
I have to say, I don't think Alice was being racist or offensive when she said she would have to live in a flat "north of Arleta".

If you look at a map, Arleta is on the outskirts of LA, and it seems she was making a comment about how far away she would be from the centre of LA, and everything hip and cool. Like someone who lived in London bemoaning the fact they could only afford to buy a flat "north of Watford".
Arleta has a high Hispanic proportion and low income. Its like being racist and elitist without saying anything racist or elitist. If geography was what she was concerned with she could have just said Arizona.

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
Dear A lice,

You do not speak for me as a woman. I would be horrified to be anything like you.

BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

• Heart
What Alice is doing is unconscionable. She knows this, but doesn’t care. Her pain does not allow her to let go, to accept defeat after years of her… for lack of a better word, “behavior”. We all suffer and have our breakdowns or mistakes, but we learn to let go. She can’t bear the thought that she isn’t getting her way, and she would rather writhe in pain and cause more pain to others to soothe herself than actually do the hard thing: sit with herself, accept a loss and feel it all, accept responsibility, do the emotional work and therapy, and pull her health together. It’s a lot easier to get drunk and destroy, destroy, destroy. Being strong is about picking yourself up, moving on, and loving everything you can despite the intense pain. Let go of what doesn’t serve you, all that crap. We’ve been taught this by the world since we were young. She never figured it out. She’s too… something. She will destroy and think of nothing of her pain forever and until he has suffered, the girlfriend has suffered, and unfortunately, the shrapnel will cause the children to suffer. But you can hope the children are/will be infused with the strength to carry on and seek love and healing when life throws you these terrible blows, or blows even worse, like illness and etc, things too terrible to mention. You really have no choice in this world. And unfortunately for her, her ex husband and his new girlfriend will probably eventually pick themselves up, (whether together or apart), and move on and work and love and heal again. She will not. The children, we don’t know. She is the type that will refuse any help and will only calm down when she literally doesn’t have the energy anymore and she is yelling into an empty void of nothing, or of people who have already moved on. Shades of Shanna Moakler, (who isn’t nearly as bad as Alice is despite still wearing her engagement ring from over a decade ago on social media while her ex is dominating the press with his fiancé). Alice won’t be happy with the consequences either, but she must know they’re coming. She might be hoping the courts or her ex do something that could be twisted as terrible just so she can continue to go after them and destroy their characters. I just can’t imagine even a single thought is going towards how her children are feeling. She simply doesn’t love them enough to care, or she loves herself more than even them. Her behavior is very twisted and completely awful awful awful for those children. They will not get out unscathed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
THANK YOU. I’m Black & Arab, but speaking for the Black side, if I or anyone like me threw a tantrum this public and this gnarly we would be dismissed and even ridiculed.

There’s that frustrating stereotype of the “angry Black woman” that STILL evades every kind of thoughtful analysis and attempt to dismantle it. If I screamed into the void, I’d just be “irrationally angry.” Like, anger is performed, and it’s all too frequent that our responses to anger change based on who’s performing it.

Sorry, absolutely no intention to talk at you, you know this stuff. It’s just that I almost penned an essay about this whole issue of white women (Alice) claiming anger and subsequently being regarded as some sort of rebellious liberator while people of color, particularly Black people, pop off and all they’re told is that they should settle down.

Thank you for your wisdom.
It's okay! I don't think people understand how starkly different the reception is. Black pain when borne out publicly is often classified as trashy, "ghetto" and melodramatic. Like it has to be a performance. There's a very rigid code of conduct black women and other women of colour must keep to if they want to be heard. It involves sitting up straight, never raising our voices, never appearing too animated... white women can behave like AE for close to a year and be hailed as warriors and leaders. It's telling that all her little supporters are saying they want this "movement" to be the next #metoo when that campaign was started by a black woman who was subsequently drowned out by white women and quietly pushed to the side in her own movement.
Even just going on like Alice has has been a privilege, and she doesn't see any of it. How can anyone think she'll speak for them?

• Heart
  • Sad

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
With the way she is going on it actually makes me wonder how long Ioan’s actually wanted to leave and hasn’t had the bottle to do it.
I've heard that it takes a victim of DV on average 6 attempts at leaving before they successfully manage it, if they ever do 😢

• Sad

MarkC1387

VIP Member
i also requested to follow him when he was private and automatically got accepted. It will even tell you this when you go from private back to public..why is that so difficult for her to comprehend..
I laughed out loud to toad! 🙈
Oh wow it's like Ioan wanted to rub his new relationship in your face too Megan..

• Haha

teekimoo

Do you know what I just realised... At the strike of the clock Alice goes looking for a fight. People didn’t just suddenly go to her tonight. She went to them and started throwing abusive messages. It’s actually pretty crazy.
She straight up unblocked me just to keep arguing earlier, so this barely surprises me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26