Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

estellastheme

Chatty Member
I have to say, I don't think Alice was being racist or offensive when she said she would have to live in a flat "north of Arleta".

If you look at a map, Arleta is on the outskirts of LA, and it seems she was making a comment about how far away she would be from the centre of LA, and everything hip and cool. Like someone who lived in London bemoaning the fact they could only afford to buy a flat "north of Watford".
Angeleno here: Arleta is not a reference anyone uses for that part of the valley. Locals would say Panorama City or Pacoima or Sylmar. I’ve truly never even heard of it until the tweet and even then in my head went “oh Pacoima”. And Pacoima/Panorama City are already known for their high Latino and immigrant demographics, to go with literally Arleta is specifically being a racist snob. You have to keep in mind that for as sprawling and incredibly diverse as LA is it is still very separated in terms of both racial demographics and socioeconomic status. If she just wanted to be a snob she could’ve named checked Sylmar (predominately white but not high income). You could even stretch for more sympathy and name check Pacoima (known for its brutal street gang) to seem really destitute and maybe not racist.

Edit to add: I’ve worked with and known people from all those above mentioned areas and they have largely been truly kind and decent people the likes of which Alice with all her airs and delusions of grandeur will never be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Aren't we supposed to be a bit like nature documentaries?
Y'know observe and document from afar, but don't actually directly interact with the animals in their natural habitat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Can anyone help with a recap? I'm struggling to remember pertinent info and keep it straight which threads screenshots popped up

Last thread there were more questionable Malice screenshots catching her being racist, dismissive and generally as nasty as usual.

We discussed poor Emma's anti-bark collar and unanimously agreed that Alice is a shit of the highest order for using such a cruel thing on the poor wee dog! AFAIC IG gets blame here too as E is also his precious puppy.

Alice told everyone what prescription drugs (What prescription drugs? 🤪 ), and in what enormous quantities she was taking. Posters discussed how these drugs take effect, their side effects and bravely shared some personal stories and warnings about opiates in particular.

There were some excellent memes shared! And there was some Scots wey hey! 😆 Posters learned some Scottish insults and dialect.

We remain concerned for the 3Es and Gloria (calling Gloriaaaaa!) and wish Alice would STFU.

Everyone expects some really serious drama to unfold this weekend while wondering how the sweet fuck it could get any worse 😱

Some posters have suggested we do a recap mid thread as well as at the start of threads, so those in opposite time zones can have a quick read to catch up.

I just added the rules to my post aswell
Oops sorry! I've edited mine out coz we don't need it in everyone's posts 😅 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Perplexity

VIP Member
Poor Ioan, this posts just make me feel sick to think what he’s lived with. No wonder he suffers panic attacks. I just want the girls to get a break from all this now. As for handover, I’m sure they could just be picked up from school and there’ll be none of the dramatic nonsense Alice wants. She’s so cruel, those poor girls. Imagine fantasising about your daughters being dragged crying from their home while the paparazzi capture it, just to get revenge on IG.

• Sad
Reactions: 37

ktjd

“Baldy” and “horse teeth” - what is she, 5? She’s such an embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Mgc85

Jesus, this is really escalating now, eh? What on earth. She appears to have the most giant, fractured, rather malevolent ego and no recognition of others free will. She is the centre of everything so all these accounts must be related to what she thinks they are or fools or criminals rather than genuine outside commentators. I….am actually slightly alarmed at this point as to where this goes next?

Reactions: 34

pommobear

VIP Member
Just to give an example of how a narc can twist the truth to portray themselves as the victim. Someone I know well was in a LTR with a narcissist, and he was the loud, ranty type, as AE is. So this one time, he'd been haranguing her for days and days via phone and email over some extremely minor transgression (she was away at the time, which he didn't like - narcissists need control and they don't like their victims having their own lives or hobbies). On and on and on he went, sending 20 abusive texts an hour, constant calls, throughout the night as well as the day. Eventually, in despair, and because she needed a break, she blocked him for a few hours. Do you know what he did then? Said he had crushing chest pain and breathlessness and called out an ambulance for a suspected heart attack, taking a selfie of himself in the back of said ambulance for "proof". The story he then told to all his friends and family was that she had heartlessly refused to answer him and had blocked his calls when he was in the hospital having a heart attack. That was the story the world knew. If you were told that without any of the context you'd think she was a terrible person. WITH the context, the story is very very different.

You can see how AE gets away with it. Giving little snippets (like him refusing to enter the house or speak to her on FaceTime etc) that, without context, seem to show him in an unreasonable light. There will be an absolute FUCK TONNE going on beneath the surface there that IG won't be talking about. Yet her FMS just take everything she says on Twitter at face value. It makes me rage. How can people be so thick?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

plinky

VIP Member
So much wisdom here

and you know, if Alice took off those PJ’s and went out jogging tomorrow, shades on, middle fingers to paps then rang all her contacts to find some kind of income, packed up his shit and left it in the garage, I would be at the front of the queue cheering her on

• Heart
Reactions: 33

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
It's hard though when you are in an abusive relationship, your abuser sometimes pushes heavily for children and against all your better judgement you go along with it because 1) you desperately want children too 2) you have been gaslit into thinking things aren't actually all that bad or your fault 3) that things will go smoother once you cement your family unit with children.

The sad reality is that you do indeed cement yourself but not as a unit, just into a pair of heavy overshoes that you can't get out of, you are now attached to your abuser for life.

Also it's shown that abuse ramps up at certain milestones such as the birth of a child :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

MarkC1387

VIP Member
By the end of the week she'll be saying the relationship with BW has been going on for 15 years and that BW has been married 5 times and broken up 27 marriages.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
a life is ruined because the husband breaks up with you, that truly sounds like women empowerment

• Angry
  • Sad
Wow, she actually keeps saying “hookers,” and as an insult. Leave sex workers out of this, Alice—they work a HELL of a lot harder than you do.

Also anyone notice that she repeatedly brings up her children’s distress to bolster her sense of heartbreak and, therefore, garner public support?

I keep on saying I have no sympathy left but she consistently drags me into depths of rage I cannot describe. Someone pls tell me when Ioan flies back because I genuinely hope her own brewing outrage drives her insane.

You wanna be this cruel?
Then may cruelty find you in return.

• Heart
  • Haha

pommobear

VIP Member
On a completely unrelated note, my husband has a stinking cold and is currently sniff sniff sniffing away next to me, sneezing explosively every 10 seconds. If BW is a professional husband stealer, for the record, she's welcome to mine until he's over this cold.

• Haha

Blurp

VIP Member
Angeleno here: Arleta is not a reference anyone uses for that part of the valley. Locals would say Panorama City or Pacoima or Sylmar. I’ve truly never even heard of it until the tweet and even then in my head went “oh Pacoima”. And Pacoima/Panorama City are already known for their high Latino and immigrant demographics, to go with literally Arleta is specifically being a racist snob. You have to keep in mind that for as sprawling and incredibly diverse as LA is it is still very separated in terms of both racial demographics and socioeconomic status. If she just wanted to be a snob she could’ve named checked Sylmar (predominately white but not high income). You could even stretch for more sympathy and name check Pacoima (known for its brutal street gang) to seem really destitute and maybe not racist.

Edit to add: I’ve worked with and known people from all those above mentioned areas and they have largely been truly kind and decent people the likes of which Alice with all her airs and delusions of grandeur will never be.
Another thing about Malice's delusions of grandeur is her now constant calling BW a bogan (she learned a new word and likes it). She has no taste or class at all herself; she is a pure embarrassment, a total Hyacinth Bucket. She's too grand to get a job and expects to live off someone else, a kept woman. She doesn’t have to open her potty mouth and bang on about sex in her juvenile way to show her lack of class; you just have to look at her. In a few years, she'll still be a bottle blonde but in polyester leopard print and a bottle of vodka in her embellished plastic fake leather bag. NOT a classy bird in any way

• Haha
  • Heart

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
Got so caught up in tonight's edition of Malice Through The Hooking Glass I nearly. forgot to put the roast potatoes in.
If that woman and her delusions had ruined my potatoes I'd have flown to LA myself and forcibly put Emma's bark collar on her. That might shut her up for a bit.
That's a good thread title idea Malice, through the wine glass!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31