Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mgc85

She is in a bad place tonight. She thinks every dissenting tweet is Bianca or one of her friends. She thinks her husband wants to come back - they have no communication but she thinks that? The amount of families BW has supposedly split up changed, it was 2, then 4, then 3….The insults like bogan. And reduced to calling her ex Baldy. He won’t like that!

She is in an advanced state of paranoia. Although whoever set that Twitter account up just to add hurtful memes was a very nasty move.

I think Gloria will have a day of it today.
Agreed that the memes account is actually not going to do this situation any good. Here is the thing though - she’s putting this all out on the internet like an open wound and at some point that could genuinely tip into her being quite darkly targeted by trolls at a worse level than this. That’s the unfortunate reality of the internet today and a big reason as to why someone really needs to intervene and pull her out of that space for a while. I don’t think she has the capacity to differentiate between internet trolling and what actually affects her direct life at the moment. Turn off the computer and a bunch of that stuff will cease to affect her day to day, but I genuinely don’t think she’s in the headspace to recognise that and that’s a little dangerous for the well-being of her household overall to have someone existing in that mental state.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
Guys… I just finished reading 26+ pages from the previous thread after missing one day. A mere 24 hours. I click on the next thread expecting a couple of pages at most. THIRTY EIGHT new pages. Do any of you ever sleep?!

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
7eGpMyF.png

Daily Mail article
How wrong could I have been! When he came back home at the end of August 2020, something had changed. I was grinning like an idiot when his car pulled up from the airport, the tears of joy were rolling down my face.

He got out, picked up the girls then it was my turn. I ran up and threw my arms around him but he remained rigid. I kissed him, he kissed me back limply then moved away. I was stunned.

For the first few days, he was tired and uncommunicative to the point of ignoring me. I became so upset it developed into a flaming row. 'Why can't you just acknowledge I've said something?' I said. And then it came. 'Because sometimes I can't stand you. You're so annoying,' he shouted.

I had that burning lump in the middle of my throat and I just stared at him, trying not to cry. In my folly, I used the 'baby' voice we'd used for years and years when we first met (oh God) and said something like: 'I know I can be annoying sometimes but you still wuv me though, don't you?'

There was a ten-second silence, that seemed to go on for ever. Then another ten seconds. And then my world changed for ever.

'I'm sorry, Alice, but I'm afraid I don't. I don't love you any more.'

We had always said we'd be together for ever, I reminded him, but his eyes remained cold.
9cuwn90.png

Daily Mail article
He slept on the sofa, saying he needed space. His manner was chilly and then one day he simply said he had found an apartment and was moving out.

He still denied he was seeing someone else, and sugar-coated it for the children by saying that maybe we wouldn't get divorced. Had he been honest, had he said: 'I have fallen in love with someone else,' then perhaps I wouldn't have been so tormented.

He moved out in January this year and I only found out he'd filed for divorce a few weeks later when I read it on a gossip website.
How hard is it to keep the freaking story straight?!

• Haha

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
I only joined a few days ago but just wanted to say (sorry if it's off topic) what a truly wonderful place this is! You'd think for a forum dedicated to gossiping about the private lives of celebs there'd be some conflict or something at some point but almost every post I've read across every thread so far has been full of the nicest, kindest, funniest, most compassionate people. This site clearly attracts a high calibre of posters, I'm really into it.
Hello all! :love: Back for a catch up, worried about what awaits me this side of the horizon... Here be monsters Alice('s vicious tweets)!

I wanted to take a moment to second ZipSilvers post above although I've been here since the kick off of COVID.

On the forum that must not be named Tattle gets a bad rap for some reason, but I bravely and gingerly dipped my digital toe into these shark infested waters! 😉
Instead of the scary place I was expecting, I instead find intelligent, funny, compassionate people and wonder of wonders! People actually get on over here! There is lively discussion but little to no fall outs, fireworks or emotional tantrums! I absolutely love it here! ❤ ❤

Sorry for the derail! Back to catching up now.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I thought her children didn’t have access to social media???

Those poor girls. Seeing the shit storm their mother is whipping up on SM. Watching her wailing and having histrionics and then beginning the day with hearty puke up of
last night’s booze and drugs. And that bastard husband of her is insisting that they have therapy to deal with all her shite. How dare he!!!
They don't use social media at all, except for Tiktok, and Instagram, and Twitter, oh and Facebook, and MySpace and LinkedIn. But basically no social media.

• Haha

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
👀 👀 👀 .
My amazing powers have not let me down. She’s off like a deranged shrew again. You really could set your watch by her.

• Haha

MooBelle

VIP Member
I thought it was Elsie crying all the time. She’s been crying fir three

Elsie, according to AE has been crying for three weeks over the reveal of BW. She said Ella was calm and so cool but just was sick of her dad and won’t speak to him anymore nor visit him. She supposedly got upset over the child evaluator and begged to come home but that thrills AE no end. Plus I think she put her up to it. And Ella is more like her mother.
Elsie and her Dad were best buds from the get go. She adores him and continued to visit him. And AE made the mean comment about Elsie’s nose, was jealous of their relationship, and leaned in on their zoom call to say Elsie’s grades were plummeting. Then tweeted that she possibly has adhd and was dyslexic. To Alice that’s less than perfect.
But that’s just my opinion and I love hearing every Tattlers opinions except the occasional thread derailer that slithers in. 🐍 😆
It is lovely to get an opinion from someone who is aware of SG/GC!
Apologies, I'm not sure which of the Es is which age wise so I muddle up who is who.
I know there is Ella and Elsie but not sure which is eldest/youngest. Also (and this is bitchy but has to be said!) She's got an El-a an El-c, whatever happened to El-b?
The E she says refuses to go to IG's 'hovel' (probably a very nice flat) and is 'still crying ' after seeing the insta photo is the one I think is the SG.
For anyone not aware how SG/GC works (I think you do @IHateHadargoyle ❤) it can be a weird thing to process.
It isn't a case of having a favourite or pitting your children against each other, although that can be a symptom.
It is about a Narc knowing her children's weaknesses and using that to her advantage. The Narc will work on her children to mold them into what she needs them to be. It is a 24/7 task for the Narc and when AE says things like 'I'm parenting my children ' or 'I devote my life to my children ' what she really means is that she's working on them.
She will drip feed vitriol, sometimes love bombing, sometimes withholding love. All to make them the little foot soldiers she needs to feed her Narc supply.
The Narc mother doesn't see the children as a possession because you can lose a possession. She sees them as an extension of herself and therefore they must comply.
The SG is usually the eldest and usually a girl. The Narc mother uses the SG as literally a puppet of themselves. To an outsider it may look like the SG is adored and the mother will 'despair ' that this ungrateful child is going against her wishes despite all the love she's given the child.

Oh ffs, I've done another essay, sorry. But this is my lived experience and I'm passionate about getting the message out about Maternal Narcissistic Abuse!

• Heart
  • Sad

Emmapism

VIP Member
I don't hate her. I don't care enough to hate her.

But as a very distant observer I am (like a lot of you) troubled by all of this.

I've laughed at it too but only because at times it is faintly ridiculous. As troubling as is it, the sheer batshittery of it often crosses into the absurd.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

clarkees

Chatty Member
Yes, it has crossed my mind. I have somebody on ignore on here.
I think there is a fine line of commentary on the situation and just angling to create more hurt for AE, which filters down to the kids and others. I understand people wanting to tell Alice the truth or to get a grip etc but the mocking and antagonising is no different to the ‘supporters’ who are just riling her up whilst feeding her lies and false promises. It’s fuel to the fire of a human beings mental breakdown. Just my take on it.

I wanted to add I am in no way perfect and there may be times I’ve become carried away but I’m not chasing after her on her preferred social media.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Madge Harvey

With the way she is going on it actually makes me wonder how long Ioan’s actually wanted to leave and hasn’t had the bottle to do it.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Interesting about Jenny Dean, instead of ignoring the trolling AE revels in it. She quote tweets a nasty and crude tweet and then replies to JD with a crude remark of her own.
(For the record it aint anything like 7, but hey.)

The trolls feed her victim narrative, so she loves them really. She even goes looking for them to fight with and will unblock them (like Tamika) to fight some more.

More seriously, I am inclined to believe this from JD.

You so desperately want to talk to him away from the wizard so you can threaten him with doing harm to yourself or the kids as you previously have. It's over Alice, and unlike previous times he's found somebody who gives him the strength to not return to his abusive relationship. Tell us Alice, I already know, but tell the world how many times he's tried to leave only for you to threaten horrific consequences? How many Alice

This is classic narc behaviour. Malice has made several references to thinking about killing herself on twitter, so I don't doubt she did this with IG. I don't believe she is serious but as a manipulative tactic, it is first rate. This JD said she threatened to even harm the kids?? Holy fuck, if that's true!! If she said that I can see why IG took so long to leave her. It's truly shocking.

• Sad
  • Wow

upyernelly

Chatty Member
8 pages on a new thread ?!?!

What have I woken up to?

I’m considering calling in sick, I can’t fall behind at this pivotal stage.

• Haha