Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
surprisingly the top 4-5 comments of her latest IG point out the obvious that no one stole her husband, he left himself. This is something she has to realize otherwise she will never ever move on

• Heart
Reactions: 23

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I have major internet probs here.
I have surgery tomorrow and it is also the first anniversary of my husband passing away.
So I'm not in a good space + I may be sporadic in comms.
Hope all goes well for Ioan and the 3 Es.
I’m so sorry dear Tattler friend. Anniversaries like that are so sad and difficult, especially the first. And getting surgery adds to the pain so much more. But you are strong and you will get through. And your crazy addicted to A lice threads are here for you in spirit. And in this forum.
Btw, this being here was so helpful to me today. It completely took my mind off surgery and gave me something fun to do.
I hope you aren’t kept wide awake by some meds they give you like me though. I’m asking tomorrow what it was. 😆
All the best! 🤗

I have major internet probs here.
I have surgery tomorrow and it is also the first anniversary of my husband passing away.
So I'm not in a good space + I may be sporadic in comms.
Hope all goes well for Ioan and the 3 Es.

That doesn't sound like Hyacinth, that sounds like Rose.
She dresses like Rose, behaves like Hyacinth, and drives like Onslo. I could mention something about Daisy but I won’t. 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
When this is all said and done, I can't wait to see the twitter/instagram army backpedal. Those who have defended Alice will either dig themselves a deeper hole or just scramble to delete their contributions entirely.

Asking a question and not waiting for a response, totes the way to win a debate. How does Lucy seem scared? Which part of IG's zero contact suggests he's coming back to you?

1637130521739.png

Oh and the replies to that

1637130784409.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
Hi all, I'm still going through this thread (currently to page 15). I'm new here! I've been following this since the beginning and have been absolutely baffled at the people supporting her. What a mad world we live in! Her behaviour is despicable. I, like many others, am genuinely worried at this point. Firstly for the kids. Secondly - and maybe I'm being overdramatic here - but a little worried that she'll really go off the deep end, Broderick style. As spectators there's nothing we can do, but I really hope the situation gets better, not worse.
BTW, I was unsure whether to join and converse with you all, and then saw myself in a screenshot someone posted (I had commented on her instagram) and thought 'it's a sign!' lol.

Wait why is everyone shitting on his (“his”?) note with the flowers?! I think it’s adorably playful of him, if he indeed wrote it. Y’all are mean.😩🤣 I know we’re certainly not drop-dead fans of him in here but I sure as fuck am and if Ioan Gruffudd sends me a bouquet with fucking hieroglyphics written on a Snickers wrapper, I WILL TAKE IT. 🏆

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Aside from at the very beginning, I've sympathised with IG for most of this saga. I don't care if he did cheat or not because I think AE was betraying and abusing him in much worse ways with her behaviour long before he met BW. But if he doesn't take serious steps ASAP to protect those kids I'll lose a lot of respect and empathy for him. I don't know if he can go for joint custody of the dog in California, but I'm worried about poor Emma being left alone with AE as much as I am worried about the kids.

• Sad
  • Heart

plinky

VIP Member
8 pages on a new thread ?!?!

What have I woken up to?

I’m considering calling in sick, I can’t fall behind at this pivotal stage.
She’s spent all night on Twitter threatening Bianca / Bianca sock puppets

called Ioan bald
Is taking out a restraining order on B

people have been winding her up and pretending B has shagged their husband. Just to get attention IMO. Those are the worst trolls. Ones that pretend to tell you things and it’s all fake

• Angry
  • Wow

pommobear

VIP Member
Okay I don’t agree with anything Alice is doing but she’s clearly having a break down and she is a real
person, even if she is living in her own narrative. But who are these absolute lunatics who create fake accounts just to wind her up even more?! I don’t feel sorry for AE she’s clearly brought a lot of it on herself but I think these “sock accounts” are worse.
Let me make it clear I don’t believe for a second they are IG or BW or anyone that even knows them.
Just sad little people with no lives who want to pretend they are linked to an online drama of some d-list celebs.
What is wrong with people?!
She's not having a breakdown, she's in the middle of a narc rage and trust me, she is thriving on the attention.

People are idiots to interact with her on there, they are just feeding her.

#girlpower

1637127191181.png

Such an early bedtime for a single parent of tweens.

1637127203716.png

EVERYONE'S BIANCA....or is that her mother....or....
How is BW white trash....?

1637127224614.png

• Angry
  • Wow

Lizzymint

VIP Member
So many comments on the DM saying go to tattle for the truth about this vile woman.
Also comments re the fact he is not a commodity, she doesn’t own him .
Shes not coming out of this well at all

• Heart

Nonah

VIP Member
Why is she now saying she doesn’t know where the NYD thing comes from. ITS LITERALLY IN THE SUN ARTICLE. This is next level gaslighting. It’s almost impressive.

• Haha
4 years now? Given the number of 'how to spot a narcissist' accounts BW followed, don't think she underestimated you.

1637128615224.png

"Lucy". Calling IG 'baldy' now? Charming.

1637128627418.png

Why would he sit you down when there's ZERO CONTACT.

1637128640110.png

Because I hAvE tHe ScReEnShOts. Who are you reporting back to? Your therapists? Your lawyers? Gloria? Yourself? I don't think "bogan" is really the one who is in for a nasty surprise.

1637128659050.png

Someone really needs to put her in a time out - and / or teach her to regulate her emotions. I know this has gone beyond that but seriously. She needs a new therapist. Her current one is completely shit.
Now now, don't be mean to Lupine, he's all in! 😂

• Haha
  • Angry

EssieMay

VIP Member
👀 👀 👀 .
My amazing powers have not let me down. She’s off like a deranged shrew again. You really could set your watch by her.
Not separated? I have another nanna nap and now they're no longer separated? Like, we're no longer in Kansas?

• Haha