Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anj4444

She will do anything to take her IG pain away and if it means transferring it to twitter trolls then she will. Not saying you should be a Twitter troll you shouldn’t, but this is why she goes picking fights
We are providing a kind of therapy!

Do we think that IG is seemingly not acting to intervene here (as if we would know) to basically wait for her to issue a suicide or murder threat and BINGO he gets the kids?

I do wonder. She’s out of fucking control. Honestly… those poor poor kids.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
no way that somebodys cousin would know this much about your new (and very private) boyfriends marriage breakdown (and if so, Ioan should run fast)

More likely that this is Alice's team trying to scare Ioan off BW and her family and to generally portray them and Ioan badly (for telling lies)

Or it's a troll.

In any case they should fuck off.

What is sad though is that I wouldnt be surprised if what is claimed there all happens to be true, but I wont speculate
I understand why you would think that because AE tells the Fms everything! So the personal stuff could be true. And maybe the troll comes here and learns stuff. 🤣

Thread title suggestion.

Ioan Gruffud and Alice Evans #12 - One of these days these hooves are gonna walk all over you.
Best!