Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tilly27

VIP Member
This woman always goes to looks to make her cutting remarks. That kind of behavior just doesn't come out of nowhere. That's what she's done her whole life. When she is angry at someone or dislikes someone or feels threatened, she goes after their looks. So we all know who was calling women fatties, and her name begins with an "A."

Also, didn't Alice have a rhinoplasty? LOL
And maybe because looks are her go-to for spewing her venom at, do we therefore think this is her primary concern in choosing a partner? Just a thought

Reactions: 3

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
i think she was doing something weird with her mouth, it was like a drug or possibly drink symptom?? Where I'm from I think we call it "gurning"
Gurning is only officially allowed in competitive sports, or if you're about to bust your 10K PB! :p

Reactions: 3

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
IG has good lawyers and I am sure they are dealt with this all before. Still this is going to be a difficult 2 years for him.
2 years? Why 2 years?
I admit I haven't heard much about the legal side of things. Is there any indication of what he's planning to do/ask for, I suppose I'm mostly curious about custody. Might he try for full custody? Obviously it's all speculation, but I'm more wondering if AE has let anything slip in that regard on social media, like the collaborative divorce.
I think I saw it mentioned somewhere that she doesn't have a lawyer. Has she said this?
Sorry, I'm really behind!

Reactions: 2

Ena Sharples

Chatty Member
I think the affair with BW has been going on for a few years. And it has given him strength to leave. The distance of being in Australia has helped massively. Crying in the bath with bourbon as soon as he gets back home is a sign that he absolutely did not want to be there/was in despair about how to get out of the marriage and keep his kids safe. The photo of BW and him, that was planned. They are going for it, they knew the reaction would be a strong one, but it’s do or die. He has definitely escaped now, and her ramped up behaviour has helped him to show the world what he has had to put up with.

That makes sense, thanks.

I agree with his current silence, the only way to put out a fire is to remove the fuel, but I'm not sure about the wording that went with the photo.

I will gladly be a fantasist with you—I was hoping that’s what you’d think. Maybe in time people will start telling her to move on (in kinder ways). Surely not Deb nor Lin, but the people with less proximity to her who have actual lives lol.

Because at some point it just gets exhausting. Even drama gets exhausting at its tastiest. I feel like at some point, no matter what injustice she cries, people eventually won’t react, or at least not unless something phenomenally attention-grabbing occurs (Deb & Lin—that’s your cue to buy some bungee cords and tie Alice to the bumper of Ioan’s car).

But seriously, people are tired, you know? No one wants to listen to even their “BFF” moping for thousands of years over the same ex, the same grief, making minimal effort to stand back up.
Yeah I started to tell herwe should all do without been bullier nicely but repeatedly cause she is about to lose her mind

Perplexity

VIP Member
Yeah my almost 2 year old has a 2 hour nap during the day and sleeps 12 hours through the night and still has bags under his eyes haha. I thought it was a kid thing 😂😂
It's definitely a my kid thing! He's always had them. Much less noticeable in summer though.

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
I have a question for the Aussies. Does it annoy you when a non Australian uses the word Bogan. Coz its annoying me and I'm British
Yeah….I know what a brogan is as I love Aussie tv shows and the Aussie slang, but I’d not use it myself.