Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky

VIP Member
Those memes with @ her just had me 😲

We have engaged with taking the piss on here, I have, i admit it 😂 I wouldn’t do it TO her though. And she blocked me when I was trying to stop her FM’s making her life worse.

Reactions: 3

Disillusioned

VIP Member
It's hard though when you are in an abusive relationship, your abuser sometimes pushes heavily for children and against all your better judgement you go along with it because 1) you desperately want children too 2) you have been gaslit into thinking things aren't actually all that bad or your fault 3) that things will go smoother once you cement your family unit with children.

The sad reality is that you do indeed cement yourself but not as a unit, just into a pair of heavy overshoes that you can't get out of, you are now attached to your abuser for life.

Also it's shown that abuse ramps up at certain milestones such as the birth of a child :(
Agree with most of this, but I’ve only ever seen research quoted that shows male abuse of women increases around pregnancy and birth. Never seen it suggested that women abuse more at these milestones?

• Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I've just seen the new bio 😳 Will someone go get the whitecoats please and usher her off to the nearest facility...

Just William

VIP Member
Thank you, I'm sure I've missed so so much! 😅 😘 Would be great if people continue adding in anything else I've missed (y)

Aw I feel a bit better about that then, it really colours my opinion of people when they are abusive to animals and children particularly so it's nice to know he didn't have a say in the awful bark collar!
Me too, good to know! (y)😊

• Heart

brie l

VIP Member
You mean....he has LAWYERS? :eek:
:ROFLMAO: Exactly, you don't leave, have an apartment ready to go to, and go zero contact bar through the Wizard unless there's help and support around you.

If this is her now, what will she be like when he returns...? o_O
You know that we are all tuning in for that episode.

• Wow
  • Haha

LucySmith

VIP Member
She probably searched for his name/username last night, because most messages she replied to last night had his name mentioned or his username tagged
Maybe I dunno but she starts these fights at the same time each night

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
Not separated. Not yet divorced.

And every time he comes back he says he feels a very strong pull towards me - my face - the way we fit together.

So I'm still confused. I think he wants me back tbh.

^^ this is mental. I actually think BW is in a lot of danger
Did AE say this?? Where??

plinky

VIP Member
It’s always the quote
Not necessarily talking about AE here it’s more out of curiosity but there’s been a few celebrities that have been cancelled because of unearthed tweets that they made years ago, sometimes when they were teenagers. Is this because people can find deleted tweets or have these people just naively left stupid things up because they forgot about it and someone’s gone rooting through?
It’s when they get quoted or screenshot. You can delete but not those things

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Yep, I saw that comment. Maybe you’re more intelligent, maybe you’re not. Maybe she hasn’t been to Uni, maybe she has. It’s all rendered meaningless when you’re a bullying, classist snob that looks down their lose at people and incites others to relentlessly mock and pile on people on social media. I also saw one of her minions trying to mock Tamika for having (what she described as) a mental illness. These people are genuinely sick, it needs to stop. It really is distressing at this point and I’m going to stop reading her Twitter altogether.
I really hope no one allows this woman to advocate for any womens or anti bullying charities. She is the fucking antithesis of either. I’m angry, I’m going to go away and have a cup of tea 😂

I think it’s been deleted now- think the bin is where it belonged personally!

Thank you for explaining that (the old tweets) too 🙂

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I watched a documentary a few years back on male DV, his name was Alex Skeel, it was really tragic and very disturbing. His partner was very bad during her pregnancies, second especially. Police had repeated visits to their home, she was always able to manipulate the situation, into her being the victim. Although I hope in even the past 2-3 years training regarding spotting male victims has been increased due to increased awareness/ ability to talk about it more freely. Also since the introduction of coercive control becoming punishable. This was a uk programme, I am sure it would still be available to watch (on some platform) Alex did become a huge Twitter advocate for male DV, however he had to take a step back if I remember correctly.
Oh I remember him, awful what happened to him. I watched his TV interviews and some YouTube clips. Is there reason to think AE has been violent in any way?

tilly27

VIP Member
I wonder if the situation with her Dad and his second wife was to do with them putting boundaries in place with Alice? She sure hates those pesky little things called boundaries. New wife comes along and maybe says to the Dad: 'you really don't have to accept all of her histronics you know, you can tell her what is and what isn't acceptable.' Alice refuses to accept the boundaries and has never spoken to them since.
This seems pretty realistic to me. Rather than accepting any inkling of any degree of blame, or any inkling of change, when asked / told (however nicely and calmly) instead of trying to pare it back, she ramps it up in complete defiance in her own retaliation, pushing people further away, or out completely.