Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penguin86

VIP Member
Thanks @Penguin86 for the new thread and congrats @MarkC1387 for the thread title!

Literally caught up on #9 just in time to open the new thread 😅

Just a gentle reminder to everyone to be careful about posting any personally identifiable info, keep it vague for safety sakes ❤ and @Silver Linings has been posting a reminder of the Tattle rules https://tattle.life/threads/the-rules-of-tattle.10944/ at the start of threads.
I just added the rules to my post aswell

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Good detective work… also did you notice how when the “brother” appeared he immediately felt it necessary to mention his user name? Something along lines of “ oh whoops I have loads of numbers in my user name, I don’t know how to use Twitter “ as if it was thought people would be suspicious 🤨

also “wait till my bogan family come at you” FFS!!!!!
This is how I knew he was A-lice

Attachments

LucySmith

VIP Member
She’s is ANGRY!!!! Someone else can post the tweets that is better at it than I. But boy she woke up too early I can tell you that.
Ah I see it’s done ✅

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
There was a link to an investigation into various types of child abuse being able to be assessed and proved amongst financially privileged families, it really highlights the difficulties social workers experience. I can't quite remember who posted it. I think it was early Tuesday morning (uk time). I've not worked my way all through it yet. However it does show the high threshold required, although I'm sure Ioan and his legal team have a good amount of ammunition, SO EASILY provided by Alice herself
Here you go!

There's this weird thing with her face, if you cover the top half in her younger pictures, it's beautiful but once you uncover her eyes, something weird happens.

But who am I to say, I have a wonky face. My T & A are fabulous though ;)
It's the filter she uses, that makes her face slimmer and her eyes HUGE! - Creepy!

• Sick

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
Why the fuck is alice saying bogan 😂😂
I remember in real housewives of Melbourne one of them got a little heat for calling another woman it... I took it to mean housing scheme type? Its not our word Alice pack it in 😂😂
Because one of her new best Twitter friends keeps using the word. I’ve had dealings with both that tweeter and Malice herself, some of my tweets even appeared here :LOL: they’re all vile though.

The best advice she had was 'shut up' but she organises twitter pile ons of anyone who disagrees with her because she’s a bully.

The Down Under branch of my family would be judging you so for daring suggest they would ever Americanise their words :ROFLMAO:
So the experiment was Alice after all….

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I hate to say it but the best case from this is it is just a troll. I feel like somebody from BWs family wouldn’t have piped up at that point, perhaps within the group chat or around that time, but why now?
Quite a funny troll.
JD: Shut it Marmite before lupine comes and puts you in your place on the Alice insane fan ladder.
I know Lisa who even makes twitter accounts without proper planning permission

Who knows if it's the cousin but considering the shit being heaped on BW by Malice it might not be surprising if someone from the family wanted to throw some shit too. Lots of people on here said "Why is Ioan and Bianca not fighting back." They won't, but others might.

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
You know what, they are really not very savage in terms of trolling. But it’s comment after comment about please stop and get some help, and how tragic it is
Yes sorry you’re right, apart from the odd one or two, generally they are people encouraging her to get help. I think I’m Probably just coming from AEs level of not wanting to hear anything remotely negative about her behaviour.

ktjd

Please oh please, include time stamps in your screenshots. :) I'll look for it. Was this recent? Last night?
Last night - if it’s not Twitter now she’s deleted, someone here has SSed the convo though within the last few pages

Clairer86

VIP Member
What exactly does she hope to achieve doing all this? Does she seriously believe he wants her back? Does she think Bianca forced him to be with her and is holding him hostage?

Also, is Ioan quite short? Or is A Lice quite tall? She looks tall and broad in some pictures, and i have noticed that even in past pictures of them together she appears really imposing and almost like she is showing off one of her possessions.