Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anj4444

What exactly does she hope to achieve doing all this? Does she seriously believe he wants her back? Does she think Bianca forced him to be with her and is holding him hostage?

Also, is Ioan quite short? Or is A Lice quite tall? She looks tall and broad in some pictures, and i have noticed that even in past pictures of them together she appears really imposing and almost like she is showing off one of her possessions.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

House of Tea

VIP Member
If I were IG, at some point I would fess up to anything she might have over him, although she might well make stuff up.

Reactions: 1

Lizzymint

VIP Member
Please oh please, include time stamps in your screenshots. :) I'll look for it. Was this recent? Last night?
Literally 6 hours ago

Last night - if it’s not Twitter now she’s deleted, someone here has SSed the convo though within the last few pages
6 hours ago

Attachments

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
Just had a wee look at who is following her and there doesn't seem to be many blue tick accts there. Is Selma Blair still following her? I gave up scrolling after a while.

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
I find the most bizarre bit the invention of people ..so she said she was going to do an "experiment" and post a cute picture of herself and wait for the BW crowd to pile in.
Then magically what appears almost immediately to prove her right and her experiment a success?
A "cousin" of BW (with a name followed by a load of random letters and an account set up in November 2021 - not unlike the imaginary brother who appeared) saying that BW has Ioan inside her. Isn't that the same phrasing the narc onced used on IMDB?
And then another threatening tweet supposedly from the same family member of BW.
Does she really not think people see through this? It's sub playground antics.
She accuses people of creating sock accounts because that's what she does.
What’s the Australian equivalent of the word 'terrorizing' would it have an 's' like the UK or the 'z' as in American spelling?

I would give my eye teeth to have someone professional make an opinion about WTAF is wrong with her. I’m sure many of our suggestions are spot on but I can’t get enough of trying to make figure out what makes her tick. I almost want to take psyche classes online. 😆
Since when is BW involved in legal proceedings? What decisions are these?

View attachment 870850

Married twice? Mate, LITERALLY minutes ago you said three families. WHICH IS IT. You had accepted he might go off with someone else? When was this? What animosity - I thought there was zero direct contact?

View attachment 870851

Why would paparazzi be staking out the house? Unless someone calls them, Alice? Or you've tweeted something happens and they know there'll be scenes of interest?
Another piece to the puzzle has been exposed ;)

• Haha

EssieMay

VIP Member
You guys move so fast!!! This thread is like a part time job for me at the moment...
Just wanted to say my bit on the cringey note left on the flowers from last September.
I don't think he wrote it. I'm even doubting he sent the flowers, if any flowers at all were sent.
Narcs plan ahead. They set stories for their own defence in future events. My mother is a Narc (haven't spoken to her in years) and through counselling I've learnt to recognise it.
My theory (fwiw) is that Alice knew the marriage was in trouble years ago. He'd had enough. She kept dragging him back through whatever tools she had. Most likely she'd threaten suicide. Maybe an intense dose of love bombing.
She then realised that this wasn't working so well, which would explain the harassment of directors/producers to let him leave the set to come home. She couldn't control him when he was away.
Last year she twigged it was a possibility he wouldn't come back so has been setting up 'proof' for what is going to be a very messy divorce.
Sending flowers to herself for example.
I believe that he has realised he is strong enough to leave and is being supported by a network of friends, lawyers and professionals.
An enraged Narc is a very scary thing. He won't have taken this action on a whim and he will be doing it because he is broken.
The girls have been separated into the Golden Child and the Scapegoat. Imo, in this situation the SG is the eldest girl. The Narc loves nothing more than goading the SG into a meltdown. Then they stand back and watch with their Narc Smirk. I really feel for the kid because that was me and yes it fucks you up, even decades later I'm still getting treatment for cPTSD.

Sorry for the essay and thank you for the part time job!!!
This makes sense.

• Heart

tilly27

VIP Member
Do you think if Alice was to see (when sober) every one of her tweets, including the deleted ones - would set off any idea in her head that she has gone too far/needs some assistance? Do you think she remembers those deleted tweets/insta?

tilly27

VIP Member
Alice has deleted so many tweets today. Is there / or any plans / or possible to put all the drink, tweet, regret, delete tweets on the wiki?