Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You've got to wonder why she's alone though. (actually having seen her in action, I don't need to wonder). I'm sure people have been trying to support her but there's only so much you can do. And we're a year on now - if I was having to go round to a friend's and clear piles of bottles/put her in the bath and then bed after a full year of these rages, I'd also be giving her a massive boot up the backside. She's a 53 year old woman, not a sick child.
I agree but I think that’s the point, there was no one there initially to pick her up a year ago and hasn’t been ANYONE as far as I can see this whole time and also agree, due to her and her issues and that’s probably contributed a HUGE part to what we are seeing now. She’s been stuck in the denial stage for far too long for sure - I still feel really sad for her.

Reactions: 4

Perplexity

VIP Member
She is clearly interfering in the legal process. like i said she will be pushing about a shopping trolley, begging for money, Mean but true.
I genuinely think she has enough gullible followers to do well out of a gofundme. She needs to strike while the drama is hot!

Magpierainbow

With regards to the male DV comments it made me think of the Ross Kemp situation but I only know what was reported in papers as more of us are finding out usually way more behind scenes, that's if you don't accept anything at face value until it makes sense. Is it a thing now, if someone posts something on twitter it must be true? I mean that regarding the lice arse lickers?

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
This situation is very dangerous. A narc who isn't getting their own way can turn extremely volatile.
I think it was your post I read a few threads ago on narcs. I couldn't quote it because the thread had closed but every word you wrote rang so true for me and I wish we had a standing ovation emoji. ❤ The word narcissist gets thrown around a lot lately but I think a lot of people don't actually fully understand what narcs are really like and I felt like your post really did a great job of describing them.

I mean we all know AE is a raging hypocrite and pushing this cheating narrative hard but did anyone else catch the Blind Gossip link in her Twitter comments the other day? I would post a link to it but don’t know if I’m allowed to - it obvs pertains to her and on the one hand I’m like ‘nah, no way’ but on the other I’m like imagine if someone with actual proof of it threw that grenade into the ring!

Marj24

VIP Member
Catching up on thread, I just had a thought as I saw people talking about body language. I wonder what The Body Language Guy on YouTube would make of the Lorraine interview- he's been analysing fellow narcissist Meghan Markle, makes fascinating points and always kindly done.
Would love to see what Jesus makes of Alice, I suspect that she is too low profile to hit his radar!

• Haha

WhoaDang

Wait, this person is being investigated for…memes? Fuck, then I’m gonna have a SWAT team at my door tomorrow morning, lmao.

But nobody reallyyy thinks she’s investigating this person, right? More scare tactics, I suspect.
Either a lie meant to scare that person or she's got some of FMs doing some amateur sleuthing.

Reactions: 3

EssieMay

VIP Member
Agree that I personally don't like the Americanism but plenty of others do.
Bogan is an attitude, not a place!

• Heart
Reactions: 3