Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucySmith

VIP Member
I often wonder why Alice wrote I’m so sorry at the end of this. Considering it was happening to her and not her Twitter followers. Unless she subconsciously realizes she’s losing the star of her Twitter and Instagram.
I have always wondered this. Like she has let the world down, she needs to apologise. It’s weird.

Reactions: 4

House of Tea

VIP Member
Agreed that the memes account is actually not going to do this situation any good. Here is the thing though - she’s putting this all out on the internet like an open wound and at some point that could genuinely tip into her being quite darkly targeted by trolls at a worse level than this. That’s the unfortunate reality of the internet today and a big reason as to why someone really needs to intervene and pull her out of that space for a while. I don’t think she has the capacity to differentiate between internet trolling and what actually affects her direct life at the moment. Turn off the computer and a bunch of that stuff will cease to affect her day to day, but I genuinely don’t think she’s in the headspace to recognise that and that’s a little dangerous for the well-being of her household overall to have someone existing in that mental state.
That is spot on.

welp

VIP Member
I had a thought earlier - I wonder if this “I think he wants me back” thing has come from her believing that BW has created a load of sock accounts out of insecurity, therefore making AE believe that she is a threat to the new relationship therefore he’s going to go back to her?
yeah, that was basically her explanation later
vi34yvI.png

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
Roast 👌🏼
Four
Luckily the Alice distraction from earlier wasn't too bad and meant they were still cooked on time. I had to shut my phone in the kitchen drawer whilst cooking so it didn't happen again
mmmmmm roasties. off topic but have you ever tried them with the baking powder method??

on topic, thread Title. Trying to do something with Rage against the machine??
Alice Evans: Raging on the machine

• Haha

LucySmith

VIP Member
She will do anything to take her IG pain away and if it means transferring it to twitter trolls then she will. Not saying you should be a Twitter troll you shouldn’t, but this is why she goes picking fights

Penguin86

VIP Member
I've literally started getting anxiety everytime I read here or read her twitter feed. It's just that impending doom feeling. I really hope she gets help and stops giving people reason to think she is crazy. Its like watching a slow motion train wreck.
This is the feeling I get. I made myself stop reading and get some sleep last night

Alice Evans Ioan Gruffudd thread title #12 Reunited and it feels so good!

Twitter is truly a giant swamp filled with reptiles. The human kind.
Hey I'm not that bad!

One of the flying monkeys has a post on Twitter about Amy Douglas and her current workplace and is insinuating that people should get in contact to try and get her fired.

View attachment 872715
What did Amy Douglas say that would warrant her being fired

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
Yesterday I think, somebody posted her tweet which says her father said that his new wife convinced him AE was an awful person. Has anyone got it.

tilly27

VIP Member
I guess Alice was only exaggerating that her man was on the large side back when he was still in her good graces. Was it to brag to her followers? Or was it because when he was with you it shrunk back in fear? 😡😆
Sorry, I’m on Percocet and going crazy reading this thread and I’m mad plus I’m mad as Hell at AE! And no, I don’t have any sympathy for her. She shouldn’t be speaking about personal things like that. Poor Ella must be as mortified as her dad!
Hope today went as well as it could for you my dear.

No walrusing though 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
She is obviously doing an article about trolls with possibly the people who did her Mail interview, although surely any “credible” media would not go anywhere near at the moment. Mental health is a big topic these days and feeding someone’s paranoia to get an article out of her would be bad form.

• Heart

Lorelei1976

I thought it was Elsie crying all the time. She’s been crying fir three

Elsie, according to AE has been crying for three weeks over the reveal of BW. She said Ella was calm and so cool but just was sick of her dad and won’t speak to him anymore nor visit him. She supposedly got upset over the child evaluator and begged to come home but that thrills AE no end. Plus I think she put her up to it. And Ella is more like her mother.
Elsie and her Dad were best buds from the get go. She adores him and continued to visit him. And AE made the mean comment about Elsie’s nose, was jealous of their relationship, and leaned in on their zoom call to say Elsie’s grades were plummeting. Then tweeted that she possibly has adhd and was dyslexic. To Alice that’s less than perfect.
But that’s just my opinion and I love hearing every Tattlers opinions except the occasional thread derailer that slithers in. 🐍 😆
She is clearly interfering in the legal process. like i said she will be pushing about a shopping trolley, begging for money, Mean but true.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
that cringe is embarrasing for a (then) 46 year old lol

yeah, I linked them here before
View attachment 871785
View attachment 871786
That last photo of Alice looks like she’s drooling. It must be what she’s done to her lips with the over use of fillers.

Came here just to say this. I mean at this stage I wouldn't put it out of the realms of possibility.

Also where did the 'crazy witch who lives in a hovel and brings dog shit into the bed' stuff come from?
Maybe he said it to her! 😆

• Haha

Anj4444

Yes, he said he was having medical problems with it. His mother-in-law (he said) had wanted him to get it done before the wedding but he was intent on leaving it until he'd finished playing rugby as it would be more difficult to fix a second time. Obviously, you can really see that he's had a nose job! 😁

Alice has just had a crap job done. Probably one of those choose a nose from a brochure rather than looking at her face as a whole.

• Haha
  • Heart