Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #11 Never, ever, ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those memes with @ her just had me 😲

We have engaged with taking the piss on here, I have, i admit it 😂 I wouldn’t do it TO her though. And she blocked me when I was trying to stop her FM’s making her life worse.

Reactions: 3
I must admit I can't bring myself to watch it! I was going by screen grabs. I just really can't stand her loud, braying posh voice.
Same! I wondered was she faking her accent or something, her voice is nails on a blackboard to me

Reactions: 3
Same! I wondered was she faking her accent or something, her voice is nails on a blackboard to me
She sounded quite nice on the podcast she did with Sarah Vine. It would be a good voice for voiceovers. It was a bland, well spoken, not loud voice.

Reactions: 1
She will do anything to take her IG pain away and if it means transferring it to twitter trolls then she will. Not saying you should be a Twitter troll you shouldn’t, but this is why she goes picking fights

Reactions: 4
She will do anything to take her IG pain away and if it means transferring it to twitter trolls then she will. Not saying you should be a Twitter troll you shouldn’t, but this is why she goes picking fights
We are providing a kind of therapy!

I wish Twitter would suspend AE’s account. And Instagram. Just enforced respite for all the people involved.
I’ve been reporting every tweet that is even vaguely harassing/threatening and have only gotten back a “thanks, we’ll look into it” type notification 🙄

Reactions: 10
She is looking to feed herself though. She is intent on fighting with strangers, takes her mind off reality. I’m sure she doesn’t like the trolls but she continues to fight them rather than ignore.
If she didn't like them she would just ignore and block. AE has been doing this for over 15 years. This isn't new behaviour. It used to be IMDB boards now it's twitter. Even when she had everything her way she was fighting with people online, typing crude stuff like "Why would Alice be jealous she has Ioan inside her every night" :sick: Now that she doesn't have Trump to fight against she needs a new enemy.

Using sock accounts of course 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This is devastating to read. I’m so sorry you experienced this.

AE thinks with enough effort she can get the girls to hate him, but they’re not stupid, they can sense which parent is calm and stable and they’re safe with and who is the exact opposite of that. Trashing him endlessly is just going to end up with them hating her for trying to destroy their relationship with him. They’re young now but when they get older I imagine they’ll start to question more and become more protective of him.
Hope today went as well as it could for you my dear.

No walrusing though 😂
Thank you so much! Things are going great for me except I feel like these threads are multiplying like rabbits! I can only keep up if I’m on Tattlelife all the time. 😆

Reactions: 8
I stick to my original view...this cousin is a sock account set up by the narc.
Think about how she usually responds to real people / people she really suspects have inside knowledge or are connected to BW, and look at how she responds to this one !
She has set this up herself to play the victim. This was all part of her "experiment" last night.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.