Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #11 Never, ever, ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite a funny troll.
JD: Shut it Marmite before lupine comes and puts you in your place on the Alice insane fan ladder.
I know Lisa who even makes twitter accounts without proper planning permission

Who knows if it's the cousin but considering the tit being heaped on BW by Malice it might not be surprising if someone from the family wanted to throw some tit too. Lots of people on here said "Why is Ioan and Bianca not fighting back." They won't, but others might.
I think just considering how spiteful this is and the (possible) legal aspect of it you’d expect that BW’s family and friends would keep quiet as to not jeopardise anything or muddy the waters at all as currently Alice screaming abuse at them being completely one sided is looking very good for them.

Reactions: 5
I love how she’s literally hunting down all the dissents on Twitter and attacking them even if they say anything remotely negative about her or mention what she’s doing is out of order. They don’t even have to mention her, but she finds them. She’s like a dictator. I hope her socials all get deleted, if she was a guy or anyone other than an over privileged, lazy white wino she would have been long gone.

Reactions: 19
that cringe is embarrasing for a (then) 46 year old lol

yeah, I linked them here before
View attachment 871785
View attachment 871786

Yes, and the good ole daily fail has their first reporting of it on the 26 Jan from her tweet of the 25 Jan.

From the article:
In a telling sign, last February Ioan spoke of their relationship struggling as he told The Guardian: 'I think we've struggled the past four years, making time for each other because physically we're apart.'

She then responded: 'This is exactly why. And than you. Six months of harassment: yes/no/maybe. I cannot live like this anymore'.
-

So she definitely knew.

1637184763074.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think just considering how spiteful this is and the (possible) legal aspect of it you’d expect that BW’s family and friends would keep quiet as to not jeopardise anything or muddy the waters at all as currently Alice screaming abuse at them being completely one sided is looking very good for them.
This is why it isn’t BW family. It could possibly be Tamika. But is def someone Alice has burned along the way and getting their own back for the hate Alice spewed at them.

Reactions: 8
I love how she’s literally hunting down all the dissents on Twitter and attacking them even if they say anything remotely negative about her or mention what she’s doing is out of order. They don’t even have to mention her, but she finds them. She’s like a dictator. I hope her socials all get deleted, if she was a guy or anyone other than an over privileged, lazy white wino she would have been long gone.
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So now she adds white trash to home wrecker, ho, slut, horse teeth, witch, bogan ... the keyboard warrior/SM addict speaking up for other women. Pass me a bucket. 🤮
Adding hooker & monster to her insults, this from a woman who claimed she is always kind, riiiiiiiight, she wouldn't know kind if it smacked her in the face. Oh & calling BW big nose along with IG (who according to her is also grumpy, miserable, boring, a pussy, etc) & now he's baldy. And as for her comment on how she hopes their daughter doesn't get his nose. Vile. The ugliness & emptiness of the AE soul is on clear display.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Tittle suggestion

Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #12 Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

(Just letting people know what they’re getting in to) 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There was a link to an investigation into various types of child abuse being able to be assessed and proved amongst financially privileged families, it really highlights the difficulties social workers experience. I can't quite remember who posted it. I think it was early Tuesday morning (uk time). I've not worked my way all through it yet. However it does show the high threshold required, although I'm sure Ioan and his legal team have a good amount of ammunition, SO EASILY provided by Alice herself
Here you go!

Reactions: 2
How it started vs how it’s going

giving BYG a run for her money with the many different heads and faces
She was so pretty when she was younger. She’s ruined herself with drugs, alcohol, surgery and narcissism

Reactions: 7
I didn't know he'd had his nose done! It looks great. Bet it's much healthier for him actually, I'm sure his poor bashed up nose caused him breathing (and snoring) problems.
Yes, he said he was having medical problems with it. His mother-in-law (he said) had wanted him to get it done before the wedding but he was intent on leaving it until he'd finished playing rugby as it would be more difficult to fix a second time. Obviously, you can really see that he's had a nose job! 😁

Alice has just had a crap job done. Probably one of those choose a nose from a brochure rather than looking at her face as a whole.

Reactions: 6
Yes, he said he was having medical problems with it. His mother-in-law (he said) had wanted him to get it done before the wedding but he was intent on leaving it until he'd finished playing rugby as it would be more difficult to fix a second time. Obviously, you can really see that he's had a nose job! 😁

Alice has just had a crap job done. Probably one of those choose a nose from a brochure rather than looking at her face as a whole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
If I read the word disingenuous from her again I’m going to throw myself into oncoming traffic. Get a new word Alice, for the love of bleeping god.
She got a new word and overused it desperately. Bogan.

Wonder what the next one will be?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.