Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #11 Never, ever, ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread suggestion: The Malice show is no longer fun, we’re getting concerned and her Twitter should be gone

Reactions: 14
The divorce is no fault in Ca so he doesn’t have to have done anything like cheat to help Alice.
You know it doesn't bode well when you read something and go 'Oh yeah, I remember that from the Betty Broderick Netflix series'!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
All I know is there is a pre nup . 10% income and 30% house. He has his own $300k he is using on his lawyers and she has some childhood money. She didn’t have a lawyer she had a mediator. Recently she says she is speaking with lawyers because she wants to stop BW going near kids. I’m not sure how true she is. What IG is doing or will do who knows. They did ask for 50/50 of kids months ago. But whether that will change I’m not sure. IG is obviously accusing her of parental alienation and she is worried about that.
I wonder how much he would get for a series of Harrow. 10 per cent of his earnings sounds shite but if he got £500k that’s £50k just for that heading AE’s way. So she should not be trying to diminish his earning capacity. Sure her living standards would take a dive but so much better than most peoples. He willl no doubt start doing adverts - whenever someone famous does adverts suddenly there is always a divorce to pay for. Schofield and his wine club, we sell any car etc. Lenny Henry and budget hotel.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You know when he married her and during the marriage he has been very careful to protect himself financially. He gave her anything she wanted obviously and took care of her but at same time he was careful like he knew this would happen. Most of us are not careful like Alice. How he kept $300k to himself and I heard shares thrown around. I do think Alice got a bit of a rough deal but I also realise she had it sweet and could have worked with nannies and house keeper.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how much he would get for a series of Harrow. 10 per cent of his earnings sounds shite but if he got £500k that’s £50k just for that heading AE’s way. So she should not be trying to diminish his earning capacity. Sure her living standards would take a dive but so much better than most peoples. He willl no doubt start doing adverts - whenever someone famous does adverts suddenly there is always a divorce to pay for. Schofield and his wine club, we sell any car etc. Lenny Henry and budget hotel.

Yes, divorce or taxes or both. De Niro’s bread adverts are …
90C0C42F-C8C3-49D5-B0AD-D2975D29F313.jpeg

Maybe IG could advertise divorce lawyers?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know how she goes on about IG living in 4 massive walls. Dissing his apartment . Well I keep thinking that’s going to be Alice soon. 30% of the equity and 10% to live off is not enough .

There's this weird thing with her face, if you cover the top half in her younger pictures, it's beautiful but once you uncover her eyes, something weird happens.

But who am I to say, I have a wonky face. My T & A are fabulous though ;)
It's the filter she uses, that makes her face slimmer and her eyes HUGE! - Creepy!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Yes, and the good ole daily fail has their first reporting of it on the 26 Jan from her tweet of the 25 Jan.

From the article:
In a telling sign, last February Ioan spoke of their relationship struggling as he told The Guardian: 'I think we've struggled the past four years, making time for each other because physically we're apart.'

She then responded: 'This is exactly why. And than you. Six months of harassment: yes/no/maybe. I cannot live like this anymore'.
-

So she definitely knew.

View attachment 872418
I often wonder why Alice wrote I’m so sorry at the end of this. Considering it was happening to her and not her Twitter followers. Unless she subconsciously realizes she’s losing the star of her Twitter and Instagram.

Do you think if Alice was to see (when sober) every one of her tweets, including the deleted ones - would set off any idea in her head that she has gone too far/needs some assistance? Do you think she remembers those deleted tweets/insta?
NOPE🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I think there is a fine line of commentary on the situation and just angling to create more hurt for AE, which filters down to the kids and others. I understand people wanting to tell Alice the truth or to get a grip etc but the mocking and antagonising is no different to the ‘supporters’ who are just riling her up whilst feeding her lies and false promises. It’s fuel to the fire of a human beings mental breakdown. Just my take on it.

I wanted to add I am in no way perfect and there may be times I’ve become carried away but I’m not chasing after her on her preferred social media.
I despise Alice but I have never ever and would never go to her Instagram or Twitter to antagonize her. In fact I wouldn’t do that to any human being because that’s against my moral code. Laugh at her on Tattlelife and criticize her? Yes.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There's this weird thing with her face, if you cover the top half in her younger pictures, it's beautiful but once you uncover her eyes, something weird happens.

But who am I to say, I have a wonky face. My T & A are fabulous though ;)
Her eyes point in different directions which makes her look even more craziola

Good detective work… also did you notice how when the “brother” appeared he immediately felt it necessary to mention his user name? Something along lines of “ oh whoops I have loads of numbers in my user name, I don’t know how to use Twitter “ as if it was thought people would be suspicious 🤨

also “wait till my bogan family come at you” FFS!!!!!
This is how I knew he was A-lice

Attachments

Reactions: 2
2 years? Why 2 years?
I admit I haven't heard much about the legal side of things. Is there any indication of what he's planning to do/ask for, I suppose I'm mostly curious about custody. Might he try for full custody? Obviously it's all speculation, but I'm more wondering if AE has let anything slip in that regard on social media, like the collaborative divorce.
I think I saw it mentioned somewhere that she doesn't have a lawyer. Has she said this?
Sorry, I'm really behind!
50/50 custody but AE will fight it all the way. Not sure it's still collaborative. AE called it a scam so she is trying to sabotage it. She says she has lots of lawyers but they don't want to listen to her. LOL

HOly tit

Another thread nearly done. A thread a day is too much!!! :ROFLMAO:

I often wonder why Alice wrote I’m so sorry at the end of this. Considering it was happening to her and not her Twitter followers. Unless she subconsciously realizes she’s losing the star of her Twitter and Instagram.
A lot of people overuse sorry, for different reasons. Here I think it’s a manipulation tactic. (Dare I say, disingenuous.) “So sorry to bother you!” Or to get everyone to say oh don’t say sorry you didn’t do anything wrong. When the actual news is enough to evoke sympathy.

This is how I knew he was A-lice
These gifs keep bringing me back to that blind gossip item which, assuming it's her, would put the actor as one of the Mikaelson brothers. Is it weird that I'm just going 'not Klaus... Not Klaus...'

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.