Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #11 Never, ever, ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ew I’ve just seen the 7” post on Twitter. That really is gross and cruel. AE has got so paranoid about people from BW’s “side” attacking her on social media that I suppose it was only a matter of time til someone either did for real or pretends to be family. It’s a horrible thing to do to someone so clearly an crisis.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The girls have been separated into the Golden Child and the Scapegoat. Imo, in this situation the SG is the eldest girl. The Narc loves nothing more than goading the SG into a meltdown. Then they stand back and watch with their Narc Smirk. I really feel for the kid because that was me and yes it fucks you up, even decades later I'm still getting treatment for cPTSD.
Sadly it's not about being stupid. It's very, very difficult to escape from a narc parent because doing so means you essentially have to realise your entire life is a lie. Most often it's easier to keep the pretence up. Safer to blame the non narc parent.
Sorry, off topic, but… Oh god, I really think this goading thing is what my mum does to me. The smirk! I’ve just gone cold reading it. And then I feel so guilty about the meltdowns. I wish we could DM on here. I’m scared to Google it all further because of what Pommo says.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Yes, it has crossed my mind. I have somebody on ignore on here.
I think there is a fine line of commentary on the situation and just angling to create more hurt for AE, which filters down to the kids and others. I understand people wanting to tell Alice the truth or to get a grip etc but the mocking and antagonising is no different to the ‘supporters’ who are just riling her up whilst feeding her lies and false promises. It’s fuel to the fire of a human beings mental breakdown. Just my take on it.

I wanted to add I am in no way perfect and there may be times I’ve become carried away but I’m not chasing after her on her preferred social media.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I find the most bizarre bit the invention of people ..so she said she was going to do an "experiment" and post a cute picture of herself and wait for the BW crowd to pile in.
Then magically what appears almost immediately to prove her right and her experiment a success?
A "cousin" of BW (with a name followed by a load of random letters and an account set up in November 2021 - not unlike the imaginary brother who appeared) saying that BW has Ioan inside her. Isn't that the same phrasing the narc onced used on IMDB?
And then another threatening tweet supposedly from the same family member of BW.
Does she really not think people see through this? It's sub playground antics.
She accuses people of creating sock accounts because that's what she does.
Okay I don’t agree with anything Alice is doing but she’s clearly having a break down and she is a real
person, even if she is living in her own narrative. But who are these absolute lunatics who create fake accounts just to wind her up even more?! I don’t feel sorry for AE she’s clearly brought a lot of it on herself but I think these “sock accounts” are worse.
Let me make it clear I don’t believe for a second they are IG or BW or anyone that even knows them.
Just sad little people with no lives who want to pretend they are linked to an online drama of some d-list celebs.
What is wrong with people?!

Reactions: 16
I hate to say it but the best case from this is it is just a troll. I feel like somebody from BWs family wouldn’t have piped up at that point, perhaps within the group chat or around that time, but why now?
Could it be one her followers who she has apparently been emailing with all the extra deets? I mean obv you should never trust strangers on the internet 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She was so pretty when she was younger. She’s ruined herself with drugs, alcohol, surgery and narcissism
There's this weird thing with her face, if you cover the top half in her younger pictures, it's beautiful but once you uncover her eyes, something weird happens.

But who am I to say, I have a wonky face. My T & A are fabulous though ;)

• Haha
Ew I’ve just seen the 7” post on Twitter. That really is gross and cruel. AE has got so paranoid about people from BW’s “side” attacking her on social media that I suppose it was only a matter of time til someone either did for real or pretends to be family. It’s a horrible thing to do to someone so clearly an crisis.
It’s not just the 7inch reference, it’s that BW is taking over her kids. I found that, and the thread with all the memes just breathtakingly cruel to @ someone.

Reactions: 15
I think there is a fine line of commentary on the situation and just angling to create more hurt for AE, which filters down to the kids and others. I understand people wanting to tell Alice the truth or to get a grip etc but the mocking and antagonising is no different to the ‘supporters’ who are just riling her up whilst feeding her lies and false promises. It’s fuel to the fire of a human beings mental breakdown. Just my take on it.
I wish they would stop winding her up. She is obviously in a dark place. She is very reactive, they know she will go mad at every tweet. It isn't helping the situation.

Reactions: 16
Sorry, off topic, but… Oh god, I really think this goading thing is what my mum does to me. The smirk! I’ve just gone cold reading it. And then I feel so guilty about the meltdowns. I wish we could DM on here. I’m scared to Google it all further because of what Pommo says.
Ah I'm sorry, it's really hard when you start questioning everything. I went through it with my Dad some years ago now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I wish Twitter would suspend AE’s account. And Instagram. Just enforced respite for all the people involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s not just the 7inch reference, it’s that BW is taking over her kids. I found that, and the thread with all the memes just breathtakingly cruel to @ someone.
It’s pure gutter and repulsive. Some people are just weird and creepy, that’s one of them.

Reactions: 10
Okay I don’t agree with anything Alice is doing but she’s clearly having a break down and she is a real
person, even if she is living in her own narrative. But who are these absolute lunatics who create fake accounts just to wind her up even more?! I don’t feel sorry for AE she’s clearly brought a lot of it on herself but I think these “sock accounts” are worse.
Let me make it clear I don’t believe for a second they are IG or BW or anyone that even knows them.
Just sad little people with no lives who want to pretend they are linked to an online drama of some d-list celebs.
What is wrong with people?!
She's not having a breakdown, she's in the middle of a narc rage and trust me, she is thriving on the attention.

People are idiots to interact with her on there, they are just feeding her.

Reactions: 22
She's not having a breakdown, she's in the middle of a narc rage and trust me, she is thriving on the attention.

You don’t know that for sure.

Reactions: 3
There's no point antagonising her and getting personal but she should be called out on her tit

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There is a difference between putting your point across with respect and being cruel. And a lot of it was purposely cruel.

Reactions: 13

She is looking to feed herself though. She is intent on fighting with strangers, takes her mind off reality. I’m sure she doesn’t like the trolls but she continues to fight them rather than ignore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.