Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #11 Never, ever, ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've literally started getting anxiety everytime I read here or read her twitter feed. It's just that impending doom feeling. I really hope she gets help and stops giving people reason to think she is crazy. Its like watching a slow motion train wreck.

Reactions: 16
Catching up on thread, I just had a thought as I saw people talking about body language. I wonder what The Body Language Guy on YouTube would make of the Lorraine interview- he's been analysing fellow narcissist Meghan Markle, makes fascinating points and always kindly done.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Catching up on thread, I just had a thought as I saw people talking about body language. I wonder what The Body Language Guy on YouTube would make of the Lorraine interview- he's been analysing fellow narcissist Meghan Markle, makes fascinating points and always kindly done.
Funnily she claimed last night that a body language expert had said she was telling the truth - obv she would say that but not sure where this is though.
Hmmm is this what is known as shade? Could this also be his opinion on another high-profile divorce happening right now?
ha, yes 100%. PM does have his uses.

Reactions: 4
I think there is a fine line of commentary on the situation and just angling to create more hurt for AE, which filters down to the kids and others. I understand people wanting to tell Alice the truth or to get a grip etc but the mocking and antagonising is no different to the ‘supporters’ who are just riling her up whilst feeding her lies and false promises. It’s fuel to the fire of a human beings mental breakdown. Just my take on it.

I wanted to add I am in no way perfect and there may be times I’ve become carried away but I’m not chasing after her on her preferred social media.
I may be trying to justify here ….. l know this is a public forum but she has a choice as to whether she or her FM’s come here to read. It’s hard to get away from the comments on your own SM accounts. I feel really uncomfortable reading some of the Twitter comments that are goading a reaction from her. It really does feel like you are poking at a wounded and angry animal for perverse kicks.

Just my tuppence worth.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I only joined a few days ago but just wanted to say (sorry if it's off topic) what a truly wonderful place this is! You'd think for a forum dedicated to gossiping about the private lives of celebs there'd be some conflict or something at some point but almost every post I've read across every thread so far has been full of the nicest, kindest, funniest, most compassionate people. This site clearly attracts a high calibre of posters, I'm really into it.
Hello all! :love: Back for a catch up, worried about what awaits me this side of the horizon... Here be monsters Alice('s vicious tweets)!

I wanted to take a moment to second ZipSilvers post above although I've been here since the kick off of COVID.

On the forum that must not be named Tattle gets a bad rap for some reason, but I bravely and gingerly dipped my digital toe into these shark infested waters! 😉
Instead of the scary place I was expecting, I instead find intelligent, funny, compassionate people and wonder of wonders! People actually get on over here! There is lively discussion but little to no fall outs, fireworks or emotional tantrums! I absolutely love it here! ❤ ❤

Sorry for the derail! Back to catching up now.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I often wonder why Alice wrote I’m so sorry at the end of this. Considering it was happening to her and not her Twitter followers. Unless she subconsciously realizes she’s losing the star of her Twitter and Instagram.
I have always wondered this. Like she has let the world down, she needs to apologise. It’s weird.

Hello all! :love: Back for a catch up, worried about what awaits me this side of the horizon... Here be monsters Alice('s vicious tweets)!

I wanted to take a moment to second ZipSilvers post above although I've been here since the kick off of COVID.

On the forum that must not be named Tattle gets a bad rap for some reason, but I bravely and gingerly dipped my digital toe into these shark infested waters! 😉
Instead of the scary place I was expecting, I instead find intelligent, funny, compassionate people and wonder of wonders! People actually get on over here! There is lively discussion but little to no fall outs, fireworks or emotional tantrums! I absolutely love it here! ❤ ❤

Sorry for the derail! Back to catching up now.
Well said. And me too, i've never used twitter because it's the gutter of the internet. However this site is great.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Alice Evans Ioan Gruffudd thread title #12 Reunited and it feels so good!

Well said. And me too, i've never used twitter because it's the gutter of the internet. However this site is great.
Twitter is truly a giant swamp filled with reptiles. The human kind.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One of the flying monkeys has a post on Twitter about Amy Douglas and her current workplace and is insinuating that people should get in contact to try and get her fired.

Screenshot_2021-11-18-00-01-53-192_com.twitter.android~2.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I've literally started getting anxiety everytime I read here or read her twitter feed. It's just that impending doom feeling. I really hope she gets help and stops giving people reason to think she is crazy. Its like watching a slow motion train wreck.
This is the feeling I get. I made myself stop reading and get some sleep last night

Alice Evans Ioan Gruffudd thread title #12 Reunited and it feels so good!

Twitter is truly a giant swamp filled with reptiles. The human kind.
Hey I'm not that bad!

One of the flying monkeys has a post on Twitter about Amy Douglas and her current workplace and is insinuating that people should get in contact to try and get her fired.

View attachment 872715
What did Amy Douglas say that would warrant her being fired

• Haha
You're our undercover double-agent! :)
I only use my twitter to post my photography these days. I did have a private account but I deleted it today (I wasn't one that was nasty to her I just used it to read her stuff without compromising my personal account)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
that cringe is embarrasing for a (then) 46 year old lol

yeah, I linked them here before
View attachment 871785
View attachment 871786
That last photo of Alice looks like she’s drooling. It must be what she’s done to her lips with the over use of fillers.

Came here just to say this. I mean at this stage I wouldn't put it out of the realms of possibility.

Also where did the 'crazy witch who lives in a hovel and brings dog tit into the bed' stuff come from?
Maybe he said it to her! 😆

• Haha
Would love to see what Jesus makes of Alice, I suspect that she is too low profile to hit his radar!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.