Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #11 Never, ever, ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess Alice was only exaggerating that her man was on the large side back when he was still in her good graces. Was it to brag to her followers? Or was it because when he was with you it shrunk back in fear? šŸ˜”šŸ˜†
Sorry, Iā€™m on Percocet and going crazy reading this thread and Iā€™m mad plus Iā€™m mad as Hell at AE! And no, I donā€™t have any sympathy for her. She shouldnā€™t be speaking about personal things like that. Poor Ella must be as mortified as her dad!
Hope today went as well as it could for you my dear.

No walrusing though šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I guess Alice was only exaggerating that her man was on the large side back when he was still in her good graces. Was it to brag to her followers? Or was it because when he was with you it shrunk back in fear? šŸ˜”šŸ˜†
Sorry, Iā€™m on Percocet and going crazy reading this thread and Iā€™m mad plus Iā€™m mad as Hell at AE! And no, I donā€™t have any sympathy for her. She shouldnā€™t be speaking about personal things like that. Poor Ella must be as mortified as her dad!
Maybe he can retract it for safety!

...sorry Tattle. That was gross. I'll get me coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought it was Elsie crying all the time. Sheā€™s been crying fir three

Elsie, according to AE has been crying for three weeks over the reveal of BW. She said Ella was calm and so cool but just was sick of her dad and wonā€™t speak to him anymore nor visit him. She supposedly got upset over the child evaluator and begged to come home but that thrills AE no end. Plus I think she put her up to it. And Ella is more like her mother.
Elsie and her Dad were best buds from the get go. She adores him and continued to visit him. And AE made the mean comment about Elsieā€™s nose, was jealous of their relationship, and leaned in on their zoom call to say Elsieā€™s grades were plummeting. Then tweeted that she possibly has adhd and was dyslexic. To Alice thatā€™s less than perfect.
But thatā€™s just my opinion and I love hearing every Tattlers opinions except the occasional thread derailer that slithers in. šŸ šŸ˜†
She is clearly interfering in the legal process. like i said she will be pushing about a shopping trolley, begging for money, Mean but true.

She is clearly interfering in the legal process. like i said she will be pushing about a shopping trolley, begging for money, Mean but true.
I genuinely think she has enough gullible followers to do well out of a gofundme. She needs to strike while the drama is hot!

I would really be on board with this if there wasnā€™t so many examples of her being controlling, obsessive, abusive and and out and out liar/fantasist. Sheā€™s dug her own pit
Totally get it and agree she is her own enemy and reaper of what sheā€™s sewn and the the total vitriol sheā€™s been spouting paired with her behaviour is hard to excuse but imagine being 53, totally alone and just so so far goneā€¦ I mean - sheā€™s never going to reach the acceptance stage is she? Sheā€˜s pretty much arrived at destination f*$ked. Itā€™s tragic.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
mS1j8PJ.png

Interesting about Jenny Dean, instead of ignoring the trolling AE revels in it. She quote tweets a nasty and crude tweet and then replies to JD with a crude remark of her own.
(For the record it aint anything like 7, but hey.)

The trolls feed her victim narrative, so she loves them really. She even goes looking for them to fight with and will unblock them (like Tamika) to fight some more.

More seriously, I am inclined to believe this from JD.

You so desperately want to talk to him away from the wizard so you can threaten him with doing harm to yourself or the kids as you previously have. It's over Alice, and unlike previous times he's found somebody who gives him the strength to not return to his abusive relationship. Tell us Alice, I already know, but tell the world how many times he's tried to leave only for you to threaten horrific consequences? How many Alice

This is classic narc behaviour. Malice has made several references to thinking about killing herself on twitter, so I don't doubt she did this with IG. I don't believe she is serious but as a manipulative tactic, it is first rate. This JD said she threatened to even harm the kids?? Holy duck, if that's true!! If she said that I can see why IG took so long to leave her. It's truly shocking.
I'm with you that I dont find this unlikely (so many do this btw) and she hasnt adressed this part so far, so uh....

Having said that this would also reflect terribly on BW (for telling, and not even close family) and her family (for playing this out in public). I hope it's just a nasty troll

• Sad
Reactions: 11
i think she was doing something weird with her mouth, it was like a drug or possibly drink symptom?? Where I'm from I think we call it "gurning"
Gurning is only officially allowed in competitive sports, or if you're about to bust your 10K PB! :p

Reactions: 3
So now she adds white trash to home wrecker, ho, slut, horse teeth, witch, bogan ... the keyboard warrior/SM addict speaking up for other women. Pass me a bucket. šŸ¤®
Alice is white trash by her very nature; you can see by the way she talks to others. She just hasn't been poor white trash - yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 872395

I'm with you that I dont find this unlikely (so many do this btw) and she hasnt adressed this part so far, so uh....

Having said that this would also reflect terribly on BW (for telling, and not even close family) and her family (for playing this out in public). I hope it's just a nasty troll
I hate to say it but the best case from this is it is just a troll. I feel like somebody from BWs family wouldnā€™t have piped up at that point, perhaps within the group chat or around that time, but why now?

Reactions: 5
Totally get it and agree she is her own enemy and reaper of what sheā€™s sewn and the the total vitriol sheā€™s been spouting paired with her behaviour is hard to excuse but imagine being 53, totally alone and just so so far goneā€¦ I mean - sheā€™s never going to reach the acceptance stage is she? Sheā€˜s pretty much arrived at destination f*$ked. Itā€™s tragic.
At this point it really is hard to imagine her backing down from this crazy position she's taken up. Unfortunately she cannot be in the wrong ever about anything, therefore I don't think she's going to be able to move on. It would be amazing if she could snap out of it, but at this moment in time it's not looking great. She doesn't actually realise how alone she is I don't think - she really does count the online sychophants as friends. But her life is so, so small.

Omg the clacking sound (usually done by dry mouthed people) on Lorraine absolutely infuriated me šŸ˜‚
Hungover dry mouth. UGH.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
View attachment 872395

I am not sure this is a relative of BW? She uses words like hun and bab? I am not fluent in the language of the ā€˜Bogan peopleā€™ but this account sounded a little more British to me?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My suggestion for the next thread title would be:

*A Clown Called Malice* Missing Her Seven Inches of Penetration
omg ā€œa clown called maliceā€ is GENIUS šŸŽµ yeh yeh yehhh!

I am not sure this is a relative of BW? She uses words like hun and bab? I am not fluent in the language of the ā€˜Bogan peopleā€™ but this account sounded a little more British to me?
grunking so not sure where this will land but 100% agree and thought this from the start

Ella Newton aka "that witch Ella Newton" or TBEN
Like the Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick (MCFR) šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate to say it but the best case from this is it is just a troll. I feel like somebody from BWs family wouldnā€™t have piped up at that point, perhaps within the group chat or around that time, but why now?
Quite a funny troll.
JD: Shut it Marmite before lupine comes and puts you in your place on the Alice insane fan ladder.
I know Lisa who even makes twitter accounts without proper planning permission

Who knows if it's the cousin but considering the tit being heaped on BW by Malice it might not be surprising if someone from the family wanted to throw some tit too. Lots of people on here said "Why is Ioan and Bianca not fighting back." They won't, but others might.

Reactions: 2
AE now thinks the troll Jenny Dean is Tamika Douglas. So, she has moved on from thinking everybody is Bianca, they are now Tamika. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

The phrasing bab and hun do sound more uk - bab is West Midlands. Unless it is also said in Oz?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.