Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #11 Never, ever, ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure, he wrote that, said no one ever. That's got Alice's drunken typing all over it.
Oh totally, no danger he wrote that. It has her childish thinking/writing all over it. It's what she was gagging to hear.

Reactions: 4
Is 7 inches insane? I thought the average was 6!
👀 I’ve def had a couple 7+ 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I thought it was Elsie crying all the time. She’s been crying fir three

Elsie, according to AE has been crying for three weeks over the reveal of BW. She said Ella was calm and so cool but just was sick of her dad and won’t speak to him anymore nor visit him. She supposedly got upset over the child evaluator and begged to come home but that thrills AE no end. Plus I think she put her up to it. And Ella is more like her mother.
Elsie and her Dad were best buds from the get go. She adores him and continued to visit him. And AE made the mean comment about Elsie’s nose, was jealous of their relationship, and leaned in on their zoom call to say Elsie’s grades were plummeting. Then tweeted that she possibly has adhd and was dyslexic. To Alice that’s less than perfect.
But that’s just my opinion and I love hearing every Tattlers opinions except the occasional thread derailer that slithers in. 🐍 😆
It is lovely to get an opinion from someone who is aware of SG/GC!
Apologies, I'm not sure which of the Es is which age wise so I muddle up who is who.
I know there is Ella and Elsie but not sure which is eldest/youngest. Also (and this is bitchy but has to be said!) She's got an El-a an El-c, whatever happened to El-b?
The E she says refuses to go to IG's 'hovel' (probably a very nice flat) and is 'still crying ' after seeing the insta photo is the one I think is the SG.
For anyone not aware how SG/GC works (I think you do @IHateHadargoyle ❤) it can be a weird thing to process.
It isn't a case of having a favourite or pitting your children against each other, although that can be a symptom.
It is about a Narc knowing her children's weaknesses and using that to her advantage. The Narc will work on her children to mold them into what she needs them to be. It is a 24/7 task for the Narc and when AE says things like 'I'm parenting my children ' or 'I devote my life to my children ' what she really means is that she's working on them.
She will drip feed vitriol, sometimes love bombing, sometimes withholding love. All to make them the little foot soldiers she needs to feed her Narc supply.
The Narc mother doesn't see the children as a possession because you can lose a possession. She sees them as an extension of herself and therefore they must comply.
The SG is usually the eldest and usually a girl. The Narc mother uses the SG as literally a puppet of themselves. To an outsider it may look like the SG is adored and the mother will 'despair ' that this ungrateful child is going against her wishes despite all the love she's given the child.

Oh ffs, I've done another essay, sorry. But this is my lived experience and I'm passionate about getting the message out about Maternal Narcissistic Abuse!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
You've got to wonder why she's alone though. (actually having seen her in action, I don't need to wonder). I'm sure people have been trying to support her but there's only so much you can do. And we're a year on now - if I was having to go round to a friend's and clear piles of bottles/put her in the bath and then bed after a full year of these rages, I'd also be giving her a massive boot up the backside. She's a 53 year old woman, not a sick child.
I agree but I think that’s the point, there was no one there initially to pick her up a year ago and hasn’t been ANYONE as far as I can see this whole time and also agree, due to her and her issues and that’s probably contributed a HUGE part to what we are seeing now. She’s been stuck in the denial stage for far too long for sure - I still feel really sad for her.

Reactions: 4
She's driving me insane and I barely know her 🤣

I like the people on the thread though so I don't want to leave!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree but I think that’s the point, there was no one there initially to pick her up a year ago and hasn’t been ANYONE as far as I can see this whole time and also agree, due to her and her issues and that’s probably contributed a HUGE part to what we are seeing now. She’s been stuck in the denial stage for far too long for sure - I still feel really sad for her.
There was a friend hugging her in the Daily Mail photos at her front gate. I think she does have people round her but they're beginning to give up. Plus poor old Gloria of course.

She’s got a wet mouth too. I don’t like it 😂
WHY did you point this out to me. I can't unsee it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I
She’s got a wet mouth too. I don’t like it 😂
i think she was doing something weird with her mouth, it was like a drug or possibly drink symptom?? Where I'm from I think we call it "gurning"

Reactions: 5
so
I

i think she was doing something weird with her mouth, it was like a drug or possibly drink symptom?? Where I'm from I think we call it "gurning"
no she has like the clicky sound when she speaks

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I thought she and the 8 year old hadn’t stopped crying since the photo.

here was me applauding her for being sensible and staying hydrated with all the wine she was drinking..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Interesting about Jenny Dean, instead of ignoring the trolling AE revels in it. She quote tweets a nasty and crude tweet and then replies to JD with a crude remark of her own.
(For the record it aint anything like 7, but hey.)

The trolls feed her victim narrative, so she loves them really. She even goes looking for them to fight with and will unblock them (like Tamika) to fight some more.

More seriously, I am inclined to believe this from JD.

You so desperately want to talk to him away from the wizard so you can threaten him with doing harm to yourself or the kids as you previously have. It's over Alice, and unlike previous times he's found somebody who gives him the strength to not return to his abusive relationship. Tell us Alice, I already know, but tell the world how many times he's tried to leave only for you to threaten horrific consequences? How many Alice

This is classic narc behaviour. Malice has made several references to thinking about killing herself on twitter, so I don't doubt she did this with IG. I don't believe she is serious but as a manipulative tactic, it is first rate. This JD said she threatened to even harm the kids?? Holy duck, if that's true!! If she said that I can see why IG took so long to leave her. It's truly shocking.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I guess Alice was only exaggerating that her man was on the large side back when he was still in her good graces. Was it to brag to her followers? Or was it because when he was with you it shrunk back in fear? 😡😆
Sorry, I’m on Percocet and going crazy reading this thread and plus I’m mad as Hell at AE! And no, I don’t have any sympathy for her. She shouldn’t be speaking about personal things like that. Poor Ella must be as mortified as her dad!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Shes photoshopped her kids eyes in that instgram pic, the same she does in her own pics to make it seem as if its genuine trait of hers 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Thread Suggestion

Alice - listen to SuperNanny, put down the wine and stop being a fanny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.