Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #11 Never, ever, ever getting back together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread title suggestion (and a cry for help - I just cannot keep up here without neglecting my family 😁)

Alice, please, finally give us some rest, by now there's too much material on tattle to digest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What is she on about, she's never cried before?! According to previous tweets she spends all her time either in the foetal position or crying?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I read the word disingenuous from her again I’m going to throw myself into oncoming traffic. Get a new word Alice, for the love of bleeping god.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Listen, there are definitely things exacerbating the situation and her behaviours (underlying personality issues, all the SM influence etc) but when you look at the widely accepted model for how people deal with grief and loss, she is not that far off it.

Yes, she may be spiralling pretty significantly but I argue that could be contributed by the fact she is missing 2 key components to being able to navigate this -proper emotional support and guidance and direction. Sycophants on social media do not count, and lawyers and counselling can only do so much - I mean, proper people with her on the ground.

Whatever her faults, she has no parental ot obvious family figures providing support, no best friend coming round to clear the empty bottles, stick her in the bath then put her to bed and hold her while she cries. She seems to be totally and utterly alone and that is just desperately sad.View attachment 872301
I would really be on board with this if there wasn’t so many examples of her being controlling, obsessive, abusive and and out and out liar/fantasist. She’s dug her own pit

Reactions: 17
Some people just are happy to go with the easy option. My ex, he was for sure a narcissist, and enabled by the majority of his family. Attempting to strangle me in front of his run down, worn out mum and she was scared to intervene at all. He is 6 ft 7 & im 5 ft 3
Oh don't feel bad for me, at first I told him to just finish the job, but then I fought back like an absolute witch. He was clawed to death. Bar steward!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
On a completely unrelated note, my husband has a stinking cold and is currently sniff sniff sniffing away next to me, sneezing explosively every 10 seconds. If BW is a professional husband stealer, for the record, she's welcome to mine until he's over this cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.