Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice has been awfully quiet. Sleeping through the hangover or consequences came calling?
I won't be surprised if there are more court actions are in play. That GoFundMe breaks the TRO so I imagine it might take legal documentation to take it down. Maybe reality just hit her. She's evaded it thus far.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Do we think that Ioans Lawyers will have reported the gfm? I can't see how they wouldn't. How disgusting and immoral is it that someone with a restraining order against them can raise money through the site to pay for a lawyer to fight the victim of the abuse. I just cannot understand how it hasn't been shut down yet. It's continuing the abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Funny story/not so funny.

Long phone call last night with my niece (38YO/mother of 3 small girls/very switched on). Convo turned to my bro/her uncle. We discussed yet again WTF is wrong with him. I asked her what she thinks is wrong with him and her answers (completely unprompted by me) sounded for all the world like the threads here.
"entitlement"
"no grip on reality"
"thinks he is smarter than everyone else"
For five whole minutes we discussed where the entitlement comes from. Yes mum and dad spoilt him but he never got that feedback from anyone else. Average at school. Left school to work as train driver. Left that job to become a mobile DJ and has lurched and limped from one failed business venture to another ever since.
Marriage ended 14 years ago. Ex wife remarried 4 years ago. Ex wife gave up on ever getting him to sell the marital house. He still thinks his ex wife and their son (now in his late 20's) should/will come back and help him prep the house for sale. Could get $600k for it just for demo but won't countenance the idea.
Ten years ago he talked to my niece about trying to find a new wife to have more kids with. His shopping list was Jennifer Hawkins look a like, about 28 YO, slim, independently wealthy/top education and career, and willing to have kids with him. And what is he offering her? Balding middle aged unemployed man, still obsessed with his ex wife, and he lives in ramshackle, falling apart house in poor suburb. Niece still ROFL at the memory of the conversation.
Yes my brother is Alice Evans.

But yes, I side eye Ioan for ever getting with her to begin with. She probably knew more than a few tricks in the bedroom she learned in France. 🤭
Agree. That, right there, was his biggest mistake. She was with Olivier Picasso, and he was a fool for going there.
The second big mistake was going ahead with the marriage proposal. Apparently he suffers red/green colourblindness.
Not those were not green flags Ioan, they were red flags. 🚩

So who is Amy Boitano?
1655943967475.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd almost forgotten - I explained and demonstrated to several patients (in physical rehabilitation for paralysis) with their spouses "alternative" positions
Thank you for your work. Everyone deserves physical and emotional intimacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The top dollar GFM donors are probably Alice trying to beef things up under fake names. There's every possibility she's drunk dialled some old friends who have money and they've gritted their teeth and donated under duress....

"Hi! Amy! It's Alice...Alice Evans? I met you in 2004 at the Fantastic Four Premiere? I saved you from Harvey Weinstein trying to grope you, remember? and you said if I ever need a favour, then you'd do anything to help? I'm calling in that favour, Amy. Empty your pockets, fucko! A THOUSAND DOLLARS?! IS THAT ALL!? IF YOU'RE FUCKIN' LYING AMY I SWEAR I WILL SELL THE STORY ABOUT HARVEY!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1363184
Someone who gave all she could. There’s a sucker born every minute.
I don’t know how Alice sleeps at night knowing people are giving her their last penny.
I know it’s their own fault but they obviously don’t know the full story.
It’s sickening!
I’m hoping because this GFM is against the law (can’t have one while under a TRO) then it gets taken down and people are refunded.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.