Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220621-190235_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220621-190543_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220621-190415_Instagram.jpg

TIL: filters are art, Ioan has a GFM and non of Alice's bullying ever happened, must have been a dream

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Really fuckin tired of her condemning women for not supporting other women when she went after Bianca like a jaguar and encouraged her minions to follow her example. Also sick of her bullshit claims that she’s “raising awareness” for various issues when it’s pretty clear that Alice looks out for Alice and only Alice (and barely). duck outta here. 🚀
Just reading her replies on instagram confirms she doesn’t support any other women. How many have posted that they’re in the same boat as her hoping for a sympathetic reply when all she does is start ranting again about an unrelated topic. She never offers any support or even a kind word to anybody despite been better off than probably 90% of the saps enabling her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wait, we’re saying Ioan lied now? Perjury is really serious and not generally just a slap on the wrist. It’s also one of the offenses that can be brought up against you - again and again - in any court case where you testify to show that you’re a liar and that your character is flawed. It’s a crime of moral turpitude. It follows you.

Maybe I understood incorrectly, but I thought @ReturningthePearls has stated more than once that she had information we’re not privy to that she vetted and believed, and that there was no affair. I can’t speak for her, but she’s not just going off a timeline. If you don’t believe her, that’s one thing and that’s up to you. To suggest Ioan committed casual perjury is another thing entirely.
Not a lie, per say, more of an omission.

I can well believe that the date he gave is when he entered into the relationship with Bianca, officially. He just missed out the part about when and how they met, and whatever happened in between. Not that any of that information is even relevant. But…

I just don’t see how the date he provided is somehow proof that nothing developed between him and Bianca whilst he was still with Alice.

And, to be clear, I don’t care if he cheated on Alice, but from the girls’ perspective, it is in Ioan’s interests to maintain that the timing of the marriage breakdown and new relationship is nothing more than mere coincidence.

Reactions: 8
Wow guys-I have never posted before-but I have read your posts. I am a nurse-and I have compassion for Alice--but she is batshit crazy--sorry to say so...
Well hello and welcome! We need a nurse here because after 18 months most of us need an Ativan drip to get some sleep! 😏

She's so awful.

❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 24
tit I just got back from work (no phones) and I've got whiplash reading all this. I can't keep up with her!

Took 100k - has no money now

Happy for 20 years - ioan abused her

He won't speak to the kids and they're heartbroken - kids don't want to speak to him

Kids laugh at yobee pics - everyone's hurt when they see them

Bogan/veneergate/succubus - would never abuse someone I don't know

B broke up three marriages - I don't even know this woman

He ran off and left us - I'm happy for them

Got covid - not got covid

Had a lawyer, going to fight - sacked the lawyer, got gagged and didn't show up

And I can't even begin with the fibro/ms parallels and the documentaries and the wine and the selfies. The lawyers must be sitting there watching this unravel on the daily thinking wtf.
Brilliant post, welcome to the gang!:giggle:
ETA: We've been suffering from acute whiplash here for months, you'll get used to it.😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If it's art then it's bad art cause it looks bleeping nothing like her and is sloppy as hell.
You're as bad an artist as you are a decent human Alice.

• Haha
Her comments here truly show her narcissism and her state of mind.
With regard to anyone leaving a marriage: "Those who let it happen". Wtaf? You can't stop someone who wants to leave, unless of course, you're an abusive bully who just refuses to believe that their relationship is over.
"When injustice is done to me, I fight it". I guess it depends on your definition of "injustice". If sitting on your arse for years, living off the fruits of your husband's labour, while someone else looks after your kids, is "injustice", then I'm a bloody squirrel.
Still, we're all gonna find out when we "read the book". So we aren't going to hear about it at the courthouse then? Oh Alice, you bloody tease! 🙄

View attachment 1359274
Just an FYI - my ex-husband was also furious with my parents. And commenced harassing them too. I was their daughter and it was their fault I was so disobedient and didn't stay.

• Sad
  • Sick
Oh I still get upset and definitely don't keep it in, but today I've felt down and it was a good reminder, that I need to keep on with my baby steps, so thank you.....heart break is a mother fucker! But I agree, she hasn't moved an inch in 18mths ffs! I live alone now (obvs) apart from my cat (queue the crazy cat lady jokes 😜), she doesn't, she needs to sort her bleeping life out. I've read other tattlers stories on here and they have been through way worse than she has. She just thinks that's her life of luxury is going to carry on and it's NOT! someone said it in the previous thread, that they didn't think she was still in love with Ioan, just wants the lifestyle still, I agree 100% !
My heart aches for you. I don't know why it is so hard to leave an abuser but it is. I'm almost 62 in a few days and I know this is hard to believe right now, but eventually all you will remember is the bad and why you left. Your posts here show you are very compassionate and strong and I promise things will get better. Much ❤ to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just an FYI - my ex-husband was also furious with my parents. And commenced harassing them too. I was their daughter and it was their fault I was so disobedient and didn't stay.
Bloody hell @KikiFromNy, what a tit of a man :mad:

It has been wonderful to read about how you have rebuilt and turned your life around so magnificently during these threads ♥

Alice should read and learn from your experience, but I regret learning from others is not in her nature.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If it's art then it's bad art cause it looks bleeping nothing like her and is sloppy as hell.
You're as bad an artist as you are a decent human Alice.
Also, using filters isn't showing her kids positive body image! I admit I might use a soft focus on my lens, but I don't use a face tune app, I mean what if she went missing, no one would recognise her "lost" posters 🤣🙊

Oh you got them! These are the whole conversation @welp was posting before Alice dirty deleted and blocked her!
Yep, I got receipts 😎🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell @KikiFromNy, what a tit of a man :mad:

It has been wonderful to read about how you have rebuilt and turned your life around so magnificently during these threads ♥

Alice should read and learn from your experience, but I regret learning from others is not in her nature.
Thank you Sally. Though I must say that even though we are going on 22 years and I've had several long term relationship (in an 8 years long one now) I have never lived with another man since then. I can not give up my hard fought for independence. And I like being on my cell until 4 am while eating crackers in bed and petting cats. 😂

I live in a gorgeous studio apartment in a 300 year old house that has been completely redone by my landlord and I am 2 minutes from my parents.

And I am happy!

Can you ever imagine Alice being that? Never!

❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.