Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There wasn’t an affair. There just wasn’t. As I’ve said in the past thread (was it the last one?) I’m not at liberty to explain why I’m certain of this. However, it doesn’t delegitimize my statement; I just can’t explain. You can believe me or you can choose not to—it’s entirely up to you, and I’ll respect it.
I believe you. I believe what you’re saying because it’s you saying it. You never second-guessed anything I said even when I was new on here and you’d have been right to be wary. But you didn’t and I’m grateful. I trust you.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
At the risk of outing myself as a true nerd, he’s in a Kobayashi Maru scenario. It’s un-winnable. The only way to win is to change the conditions of the test itself and he’s (imo) trying to do that by seeking legal intervention.
Is this the thing from the Star Trek re boot movie where they are doing a simulation?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Iam new to this thread after seeing Alice meltdown on Instagram... I don't know too much about the whole situation.. Except I don't get the bianca love here?? I mean yeah Alice is looking like a total narc but bianca is still the other woman.. And something in me can never ever love the other woman!

Has ioan tried to see his kids in the last Yr? Has he even been in the same city? Some fathers do just give up on the kids after divorce.. Its actually quite common.. Especially if there is another woman involved. I tni k it's definitely possible hedoesnt really want any custody at all.
I mean what does Alice actually want out of this? Surely ioan not seeing the kids is best case for her? Why does she want to shame him into seeing them? I feel like she would explode if he did actually see them!

Also is it possible that bianca might have a baby herself? Would Alice spontaneously combust if that happened?
Just wanted to add a few little reminders of Ioan trying and failing to see the kids...
custody2.jpg
custody3.jpg
custody3.png
custody4.1.png
custody5.jpg
custody6.jpg
custody7.jpg

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Just been stuck in a very tedious meeting so did some maths to while the time away. Today it has taken 2 hours and 49 minutes for Malice to raise $25 on her gofuckmyself begging bowl. Soooo... if she wants $25000 it's going to take 169000 minutes which is 2816 hours which is 117 days. Bearing in mind that the initial flurry (hahaha what flurry despite the publicity afforded to her by twatheads like Lorraine) had already worn off she is, in summary, fucked. And that's without GFM deciding to shut her down due to the fraudulent nature of her appeal.
… Dr Evans, is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She really believes she’s going down in the history books as the one who changed The System, doesn’t she? 🤣🤣🤣

And changed it to what? An ultra-conservative Dark Age where adultery is a capital offence and divorce not an option at all? Where no wives work upon getting married, becoming wholly dependent on The Man. And The Man a paragon of toxic masculinity never showing or even feeling any emotion at all, while simultaneously defecting The Wife on all matters behind closed doors.

Oh, and where rich people have domestic staff of course.

Quite the revolutionary is Big Al.

Hey Alice, here’s a spoiler: you’re not changing a single thing. You’re not in control of yourself let alone anything else.
It's all part of her grand self image. She is simply too important to be merely a cog within humanity. It's Alice Against The Machine!

• Haha
  • Heart
One of Alice’s fans has donated $20 to her GFM so that she could post a long comment pretending to be one of the wives of the “three marriages” that Bianca supposedly broke up. Maybe Alice thinks that if someone else says it, it’s okay? And maybe the poster thinks by using Bianca’s initial (B) that it’s not defamation? I have news. Defamation is hard to prove, but not impossible, and I would wager my career that this meets the standard, if I’m fact Bianca did NOT break up 3 marriages. I can’t screen shot it because it’s too long. But man, what a witch and what crazy followers. I reported it to GFM who can’t really afford this sort of thing. I encourage anyone with a few spare minutes to do the same.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Really fuckin tired of her condemning women for not supporting other women when she went after Bianca like a jaguar and encouraged her minions to follow her example. Also sick of her bullshit claims that she’s “raising awareness” for various issues when it’s pretty clear that Alice looks out for Alice and only Alice (and barely). duck outta here. 🚀
Feminism does not require a woman to support another woman's destructive, abusive, crappy actions. That ain't sisterhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
One of Alice’s fans has donated $20 to her GFM so that she could post a long comment pretending to be one of the wives of the “three marriages” that Bianca supposedly broke up. Maybe Alice thinks that if someone else says it, it’s okay? And maybe the poster thinks by using Bianca’s initial (B) that it’s not defamation? I have news. Defamation is hard to prove, but not impossible, and I would wager my career that this meets the standard, if I’m fact Bianca did NOT break up 3 marriages. I can’t screen shot it because it’s too long. But man, what a witch and what crazy followers. I reported it to GFM who can’t really afford this sort of thing. I encourage anyone with a few spare minutes to do the same.
She claimed ages ago she had proof of this but then has never brought it up again. People were making tit up for attention. That person was on twitter licking her butt way too much even the FM’s didn’t like her

Reactions: 13
I believe you. I believe what you’re saying because it’s you saying it. You never second-guessed anything I said even when I was new on here and you’d have been right to be wary. But you didn’t and I’m grateful. I trust you.
Your trust is a gift, cariad. 💚 Diolch, diolch. And I’m pretty damn good at finding honest souls.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I absolutely hate that she's pushing the narrative that she is doing this for all women who didn't make a fuss aka go bloody nuts, no Alice you are not championing women's cause you are actually damaging it, the women I most admire are those whose marriages have broken down but for the sake of their children they have a good reasonable relationship with their fathers, those women are amazing. It's fine to hate the person but for your kids be reasonable.
She's told so many lies she doesn't know what is truth and what isn't and what she's said. It's a total cluster duck of her own making there's no need to blame anyone else she's done this all to herself.
Totally this ♥

Those girls will realise the truth eventually, but sadly not until a lot of damage has been done.

My own "baby girl" (just turned 30 :LOL:) actually rang to thank me that I was willing/able to chat and laugh with my ex (30+ years married and traumatic break up) at my Granddaughters 1st birthday party.

She said her divorced in-laws make all family get togethers so awkward, that she dreads it.

How sad is that? :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Iam new to this thread after seeing Alice meltdown on Instagram... I don't know too much about the whole situation.. Except I don't get the bianca love here?? I mean yeah Alice is looking like a total narc but bianca is still the other woman.. And something in me can never ever love the other woman!

Has ioan tried to see his kids in the last Yr? Has he even been in the same city? Some fathers do just give up on the kids after divorce.. Its actually quite common.. Especially if there is another woman involved. I tni k it's definitely possible hedoesnt really want any custody at all.
I mean what does Alice actually want out of this? Surely ioan not seeing the kids is best case for her? Why does she want to shame him into seeing them? I feel like she would explode if he did actually see them!

Also is it possible that bianca might have a baby herself? Would Alice spontaneously combust if that happened?
Take a look at the TRO documents. That should help explain a lot...

Reactions: 14
To be fair to GFM I expect they don't usually get abusers using their site as a way to abuse and defame people in breach of restraining orders, you know, it being set up as a site to help genuine people in need.
They will probably be scratching their heads about what to do....

She seems stunned that she has to share her babies and stunned that she doesn't get to dictate the terms. And also stunned that she and IG will share custody even though she's not allowed to speak to him.
Her comments here truly show her narcissism and her state of mind.
With regard to anyone leaving a marriage: "Those who let it happen". Wtaf? You can't stop someone who wants to leave, unless of course, you're an abusive bully who just refuses to believe that their relationship is over.
"When injustice is done to me, I fight it". I guess it depends on your definition of "injustice". If sitting on your arse for years, living off the fruits of your husband's labour, while someone else looks after your kids, is "injustice", then I'm a bloody squirrel.
Still, we're all gonna find out when we "read the book". So we aren't going to hear about it at the courthouse then? Oh Alice, you bloody tease! 🙄

View attachment 1359274
Translation: If your man left you, it's your own damn fault. I am woman enough to get my man back. What's happening to me is worse than what happened to you. What's happened to me is Injustice.

She doesn't understand that she can't negotiate, threaten, cajole, or convince him to come back. He gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.