Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's my advice for free - The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% peeling solution. Currently on offer at £4.85 per bottle. My face IS as smooth as a baby's bottom, no filter.

Suck on that Alice 🤣
Sorry off topic but is that the red one? I love The Ordinary products but their names…… 😜 …. I’ve just run out of something something 5% and when I go online to order it I can’t remember it’s name.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That one time your pesky moustache only grew on one side and you gave yourself a milk mush editing it out 😉😉
photo.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I'm taking a break for a while Alice is so infuriating. She's wasting her life being bitter and destroying her girls mental health. You might hate your ex and his new girlfriend that can be normal but you pull your big girl panties up and get on with putting your kids first. I just can't watch this clusterfuck anymore she's never going to let it go..

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Nah - just find numbers very relaxing!!!! Numbers work for my brain to give me a bit of peace - whenever stressed or overwhelmed they are my safe place :) the sheer fuckwittery of that woman has made our household budget spreadsheets and my company annual budget a work of wonder and beauty as I make them to relax after a hefty Alice dose.
oh, yes - you must be a long lost sister of mine :)
working/playing with numbers is the best stress reliever for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Belated I know but -
Thanks @Mrsoh for the new thread, 😘 congrats @NarcRage for the title, 🥳🤩😆:m @StoneMountain as always for the important extras. 🥰❤

Not bothering to catch up on the last thread, I just don't have the mental energy. Right now I'm done with Alice. 🤬🤮😤

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Th
My heart aches for you. I don't know why it is so hard to leave an abuser but it is. I'm almost 62 in a few days and I know this is hard to believe right now, but eventually all you will remember is the bad and why you left. Your posts here show you are very compassionate and strong and I promise things will get better. Much ❤ to you.
Thank you ❤❤. He left me in the end, I took him back after he assaulted me last year, then we had a silly argument (I hadnt let him move back in, he was due to) and he just finished it and walked out 🤷🏼‍♀️ we was due to go to Australia this week for a wedding and sort out our move there. I found our via SM that he was going back for good, didn't even have the decency to tell me! He left yesterday.....I know in the long term he done me a favour, but yes it's hard to let go. Within 2/3 weeks he had finished with me and completely changed his life, leaving me in the lurch here 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I have been in the same situation as Alice-I had three children and a lot of bills . I live in a country where you get no spousal support when you divorce.So I had to do it myself. Get up in the morning and go to work as a nurse,take care of my children myself no nanny.I have never ton this day spoken badly about my ex-husbands new woman. I am a dignified woman....

• Heart
Reactions: 35
tit I just got back from work (no phones) and I've got whiplash reading all this. I can't keep up with her!

Took 100k - has no money now

Happy for 20 years - ioan abused her

He won't speak to the kids and they're heartbroken - kids don't want to speak to him

Kids laugh at yobee pics - everyone's hurt when they see them

Bogan/veneergate/succubus - would never abuse someone I don't know

B broke up three marriages - I don't even know this woman

He ran off and left us - I'm happy for them

Got covid - not got covid

Had a lawyer, going to fight - sacked the lawyer, got gagged and didn't show up

And I can't even begin with the fibro/ms parallels and the documentaries and the wine and the selfies. The lawyers must be sitting there watching this unravel on the daily thinking wtf.

Lest I forget (can't seem to edit original post!)

Got a bulgari watch - got a GFM for food

Gagged by TRO - whats a TRO?!

Will do an Amber - but I am johnny!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Not a lie, per say, more of an omission.

I can well believe that the date he gave is when he entered into the relationship with Bianca, officially. He just missed out the part about when and how they met, and whatever happened in between. Not that any of that information is even relevant. But…

I just don’t see how the date he provided is somehow proof that nothing developed between him and Bianca whilst he was still with Alice.

And, to be clear, I don’t care if he cheated on Alice, but from the girls’ perspective, it is in Ioan’s interests to maintain that the timing of the marriage breakdown and new relationship is nothing more than mere coincidence.
With all due respect, PoutPout: don't things develop before we enter any relationship? I think I'm just curious about what you mean when you say there's no proof that "nothing developed." Because there pretty much has to be a "development" of sorts before a relationship can be a relationship. Do you mean "sex"? Emotional bonding? Hanging out? I mean that there's a spectrum of engagement here that I'd like your thoughts on, plenty of which one wouldn't necessarily classify as infidelity.

Also, I think it's important to clarify the phrase "with Alice." What does this mean to you, PoutPout? When he was emotionally receptive to her? (Such as reminding her of his love for her, spending time with her, buying her goodies, being affectionate, etc.?)

I'm also curious how you interpret cheating. In a legal context, such as if a partner develops a relationship with another person while still legally married? I remember welp has a unique perspective that if the relationship has been broken and a partner disengages (or even requests separation or divorce) then there is no cheating being committed should that partner find someone else before the legal process has concluded. (Welp, let me know if I remembered that incorrectly.)

These are all honest questions for my personal clarity on your opinions. Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's that kind of flight today, isn't it. It started yesterday with an agenda and it's carried over to today, hasn't it? Yesterday opened the door, as I suspected it would. And now she's sent her by proxy crew.🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Not a lie, per say, more of an omission.

I can well believe that the date he gave is when he entered into the relationship with Bianca, officially. He just missed out the part about when and how they met, and whatever happened in between. Not that any of that information is even relevant. But…

I just don’t see how the date he provided is somehow proof that nothing developed between him and Bianca whilst he was still with Alice.

And, to be clear, I don’t care if he cheated on Alice, but from the girls’ perspective, it is in Ioan’s interests to maintain that the timing of the marriage breakdown and new relationship is nothing more than mere coincidence.
We are not privy to any conversations he has had with his children or how he has explained the separation and his relationship with Bianca. We don't know the details of the start of Ioan & Bianca's romance. All we have to go on is what Alice says, and we all know she lies and contradicts herself on the daily. I'd take what she says with a dump truck full of salt.

I believe @ReturningthePearls statement about there being no affair. I would hope that he, as a loving parent, would find age-appropriate ways to talk to the girls about all of this, and I hope that he pursues reunification therapy to get help in addressing this.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well. This is awkward. Alice may have tapped out with her followers (who seem to all have horrible, cheating men in their own lives and are barely getting by) as far as donations go. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Screenshot_20220621-135649.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1359888View attachment 1359889View attachment 1359890

TIL: filters are art, Ioan has a GFM and non of Alice's bullying ever happened, must have been a dream
If you don’t want a hearing why are you dragging on the legal process? You created the TRO, he wanted the hearing to have access to his children you disingenuous cow.

She is so stuck in her own loops of lies, delusions and who knows what else she gets up to in that house of horrors I don’t think she will ever change. Maybe I was naive but up until a few days ago I thought there was a glimmer of hope to get through to some part of her which had a crumb of reason left. Makes sense that every friend and family member has distanced themselves and/or run for the hills (barring Tone piping up on Twitter and Victoria what’s her name visiting very occasionally likely because Alice has dirt on her). You cannot reason with her, she is robotically psychotic at this point for the brief hit of dopamine she gets from the fight she created and perpetuates to try to feel alive. Truly tragic for those girls everything they are missing out on thanks to her - and they will see it all clearly one day. Alice’s older years will be extremely sad but she wished it all upon herself.

• Heart
Th

Thank you ❤❤. He left me in the end, I took him back after he assaulted me last year, then we had a silly argument (I hadnt let him move back in, he was due to) and he just finished it and walked out 🤷🏼‍♀️ we was due to go to Australia this week for a wedding and sort out our move there. I found our via SM that he was going back for good, didn't even have the decency to tell me! He left yesterday.....I know in the long term he done me a favour, but yes it's hard to let go. Within 2/3 weeks he had finished with me and completely changed his life, leaving me in the lurch here 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have voodoo dolls and candles. Hit me up. ✍🏻 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.