Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an aside, Alice’s poor manners horrify me. This whole situation is indicative of, and enmeshed in, her lack of the very basics of courtesy. It’s a long-term issue, not recent. So, if Ioan is struggling to impart manners to the children, it would make sense; their primary role model is stunningly impolite in a wide range of situations.
Yes, it's very much her delusions of grandeur, everything is beneath her even politeness and courtesy to the heathens beneath her.
I'm very sarky about her just cause she just makes me heave.

Loving this😂👏👏👏👏😂
Anything they can do, we can do better 🎶 sing along now folks!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
re: texts: Elsie is 8 years old and she struggles in school. The likehood that beyond a "hello daddy" she texts him are rather slim (not because she couldnt but because of effort). Calling or voice mail would be more logical but then it would be revealed that its Alice behind it.

Ella is different, but we already know from Alice that Ioan accussed her of writing abusive messages, and the IG hack indicated as much.
I get the feeling Ella is angry with both her parents, despite what Alice says. I bet she is giving Alice (much deserved) Hell at home. Alice will never admit to that though.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
on a personal note: I mentioned last thread that I used to have a patreon for some stuff I've done when I was younger. I must correct myself: some creators I helped had that, I had a ko-fi (allows one-time and smaller donations and you get the money immediately): those services all look far less like begging and you get the money quicker than GFM. Dunno if she just doesnt know anything else or if she just chosed deliberately the service that is historically more for humanity stuff (in order to shame Ioan more)
I think she chose GFM because that's what has been suggested to her so many times. I don't think she's tech savvy (although she's not such an imbecile as she's sometimes pretending to be) and so she wouldn't know there are other options out there. And lets be real, she's too lazy to do a proper research.

Speaking of which... Good meaning people keep suggesting for her to do translating jobs, but that's a field of business that's brutal with deadlines. No effing way she could do it, she can't even do half-assed cameos on time. Unlimited time projects are few and far in between. I worked in an adjacent field for 10 years and I've never seen any.

Teaching acting (lol, those who can't, teach) or tutoring languages is a better solution, as long as the classes are in the afternoon. She can half-ass through some of those and cancelling a class or two in a series will lead her into less trouble than blowing off a contract for, say, a book translation.

A good soul on her IG mentioned she could do well selling jewellery in a high-end shop, and I think they were right, as long as she would be able to drag herself there looking presentable. Payed by the hour so she can get by just that, but with bonuses if she sells some good stuff - I think she'd do well there.

Plus I think she'd benefit greatly getting a job outside of her home. She needs social interactions.

Reactions: 24
I would be very surprised if Bianca was pregnant. Sadly I can imagine she will be dragged by certain people for the position of her hand 😡

I do agree it was probably more nerves/awkwardness. It is extremely brave to put herself in a situation like this with all the press attention/cameras where there is a chance she could lose her walk or similar and be shown at her most vulnerable on such a large scale.

I think we can take the compete lack of preening and pouting on the red carpet as further lack of evidence she is motivated by anything other than being in love.

I’m not sure who mentioned about Elsie maybe speaking to her Dad when she is at Glorias, I would love that to be happening. If it is there is a special place in Heaven for Gloria.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think she chose GFM because that's what has been suggested to her so many times. I don't think she's tech savvy (although she's not such an imbecile as she's sometimes pretending to be) and so she wouldn't know there are other options out there. And lets be real, she's too lazy to do a proper research.

Speaking of which... Good meaning people keep suggesting for her to do translating jobs, but that's a field of business that's brutal with deadlines. No effing way she could do it, she can't even do half-assed cameos on time. Unlimited time projects are few and far in between. I worked in an adjacent field for 10 years and I've never seen any.

Teaching acting (lol, those who can't, teach) or tutoring languages is a better solution, as long as the classes are in the afternoon. She can half-ass through some of those and cancelling a class or two in a series will lead her into less trouble than blowing off a contract for, say, a book translation.

A good soul on her IG mentioned she could do well selling jewellery in a high-end shop, and I think they were right, as long as she would be able to drag herself there looking presentable. Payed by the hour so she can get by just that, but with bonuses if she sells some good stuff - I think she'd do well there.

Plus I think she'd benefit greatly getting a job outside of her home. She needs social interactions.
Indeed. The translation business is not for the fainthearted. She also did her degree years ago. To be a good translater who is up to date on current language across various sectors such as business or education, and also slang, she would need to seriously brush up, probably do an extra qualification. Saying you have a degree in French and Italian almost 30 years ago isn't going to cut it for anyone hiring. She could, perhaps, do some lower level tutoring though. But again she'd have to brush up and refamiliarise herself with the grammar. The likelihood of this happening though...

Reactions: 20
lol I just saw his interview on the red carpet last night. He was asked about his most memorable things the last times he was at this Festival: "the dip in the ocean" LOL
Indeed. The translation business is not for the faint hearted. She also did her degree years ago. To be a good translater who is up to date on current language across various sectors such as business or education, and also slang, she would need to seriously brush up, probably do an extra qualification. Saying you have a degree in French and Italian almost 30 years ago isn't going to cut it for anyone hiring. She could, perhaps, do some lower level tutoring though. But again she'd have to brush up and refamiliarise herself with the grammar.
translation business is also VERY hard work. A friend of mine had to translate a whole 300 pages manual from Japanese to German once in a pretty short amount of time.
I get the feeling Ella is angry with both her parents, despite what Alice says. I bet she is giving Alice (much deserved) Hell at home. Alice will never admit to that though.
I think that is obvious. People who claim that they are all super happy usually hide something. And the IG unfollow and as well as her "not talking about mean friends" stuff indicates as much.

not sure if she is giving her hell. I reckon a lot of pacifying for her to not go nuts is going on - which is why partly they are playing along with Alice's emotional blackmail to their dad

There's no middle with Alice. She's either super SUPER happy or all duck it I'm tweeting/character assassination/I'm so sad and down and sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Indeed. The translation business is not for the fainthearted. She also did her degree years ago. To be a good translater who is up to date on current language across various sectors such as business or education, and also slang, she would need to seriously brush up, probably do an extra qualification. Saying you have a degree in French and Italian almost 30 years ago isn't going to cut it for anyone hiring. She could, perhaps, do some lower level tutoring though. But again she'd have to brush up and refamiliarise herself with the grammar. The likelihood of this happening though...
Not only that, but she would have to familiarise herself with a steady work schedule (something she's never experienced) and well-mannered communication with clients, peers and superiors. Whilst I believe that a structured day would do her a world of good, I can hardly imagine her reacting kindly to anyone trying to show her the ropes, asking her to do something she doesn't feel like doing or, heaven forbid, correcting/changing anything she does.

• Heart
BIB: took a bit to link to the images in post #604 that I think you were referring to.

I didn't see anything in those that implied that Alice wants Ioan back.

Can you explain more clearly please so that I can understand why you stated "she really wants him back".
Perhaps I'm missing something?
ETA: I think she only wants his money and what she can get from him and also the status he brings her - she doesn't really want him.
It was referencing her comment about wanting to hear his voice and see him. Sorry went to bed after long travel day. See picture attached
6A042C23-866E-469E-B194-65778F7FE4A5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
It was referencing her comment about wanting to hear his voice and see him. Sorry went to bed after long travel day. See picture attached View attachment 1361421
SMDH. Why would you still want to hear or see the person you claim was abusive to you. She is such a liar. This is one moment of honesty though, but also a little sad. She still wants him back and she will never get over him leaving her.

Reactions: 21
I’m not sure her avid bunch of followers get it, she doesn’t want a job!! She wants other peoples money, she’s not even selling anything she owns. If she was that destitute that would have been the first thing she’d do.

I’m betting he does send money and the GFM was another way to try and humiliate him. If he has been sending money and that’s shown to be true in court, everyone will turn against her. She’s playing a very dangerous game.

He may have not physically seen the kids in a year but he will have tried communicating just Alice doesn’t want people to know that.

Reactions: 23
That’s a beautiful colour green on Bianca. I wonder where she got that dress. I like her aesthetic.

• Heart
I wish she wouldn’t discuss stuff like that about her girls online. It’s not right. I nearly fell out with my best mate a few years back when she posted intimate details of her teenage son’s emergency circumcision on Facebook. My boys who were at the same school told me the kid was dragged terribly. I as gently as I could told my friend she might want to take it down. She was furious ‘it’s my son, I will say what I want’ blah blah. She did take it down though but the damage was done. So Alice, you are always saying it your page to post what you want, well do that but leave your girls out of it!!
I can never understand the "it's my child and I can say what I want." No, that is a totally independent human being that you get to love and have the duty to care for and respect as an independent human being. It's crap like that cause some kids to break with their parents later in life. You don't get to use that child for your benefit or as a prop for your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I am very disappointed Alice didn't kick off today. I am sick in bed with covid and super bored. Oh well, maybe tomorrow. It is almost 8pm here and I'm tired and ready for bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Yey she’d be good on community service … 😂🚔🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My wish for Alice and the girls is that she gets over herself and allows them to have a relationship with their daddy. They are not an extension of just her, children tend to see themselves as half mummy and half daddy. Every time she is hateful towards their dad, they start to doubt half of themselves. I know this personally.
Now she knows Ioan is not a bad father, she was happy to play to her audience before the split that he was attentive and loving towards them. If she does what I dread and accuses him of something so heinous she has to ask herself why she hasn’t disclosed this before. I’m being careful with my wording here as not to trigger readers. If Gloria is okay to have Elsie over night, so is Ioan. It would give Alice much needed healing time and time to get her tit together. It also shows that she respects her children enough to allow them a relationship with their dad, she is estranged from her own, she knows exactly how that feels.
Unless a father is abusive towards the children, there is no reason not to have contact. So she thinks he’s a cheater, does that make him a bad father? No.
She thinks he’s grey rocking her, again, does that make him a bad dad, no.
They have a mediation app to use and as long as she keeps it to things about the girls it would work well. All this cutting off your nose to spite your face nonsense has to stop. She is causing untold damage to everyone around her.
Im not usually very kind towards her, I have a mother who behaves the way she does. I have been no contact for 8 years.
For your future relationshipwith your “I would die for my girls” girls, please stop this.
For their future relationships with spouses, please stop this.
Enough is enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.