Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if our Alice ends up in jail, please put her in with Joe Exotic, two delusion idiots that could cancel each other out šŸ˜‰ Back to 105 šŸ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love this comment "easily deal with a blended family" and Ioan's lawyers can repeat it back to her at some point.
Looking at her history and the alienation from her Father because he saw fit to remarry its blatantly obvious Alice cannot deal with blended families.
Alice "Jealousy Itself" Evans.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fact is. She doesnā€™t WANT to work. Be that acting or at Starbucks. She wants to kept in a life of luxury. Simpleā€™s

Reactions: 25
I hope Yoā€™s lawyers are able to subpoena GFM for the real name of the donor who said B has broken up 3 marriages. It would be a spectacular own goal for it to be revealed it was Alice, in court or in the then released court documents. šŸ¤žšŸ¼šŸ¤žšŸ¼šŸ¤žšŸ¼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
My first husband cheated. I had my suspicions from the very day it started and knew for sure two weeks later, even though he was very discreet about the whole thing. He left a few days later to move in with her (mind you, he had known her less than three weeks at the time).
Was I furious? Yes. Did I feel like throwing things at him? You bet. Did I blame the new girlfriend? Not even a little bit. He had been married to me. He had broken a promise. And I had my part in the end of our marriage too - he wanted children, I hadn't made up my mind and kept stalling and stalling until he grew desperate. It almost always takes two to tango.

I never understood why all the blame for an affair is generally put on the other woman's (or man's) shoulders, and I shake my head whenever I see people call Bianca a homewrecker. If at all, that would be on Yo - and with everything we've learned about Alice and their marriage, he should be handed the free pass to end all free passes (personally, I don't give a fig whether he cheated or not, and I'm a jilted ex-wife too).

Alice, it baffles me that you truly seem to believe the outraged masses will go after YoBee with torches and pitchforks if it turns out that they played footsy before he announced to you that he wanted out. Their world will spin on, even if you dug up an actual video of them dangling from the bedroom chandelier and yodelling Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau while going at it hammer and tongs. Get that into your nutso head and move the duck on. Jesus.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I hope Yoā€™s lawyers are able to subpoena GFM for the real name of the donor who said B has broken up 3 marriages. It would be a spectacular own goal for it to be revealed it was Alice, in court or in the then released court documents. šŸ¤žšŸ¼šŸ¤žšŸ¼šŸ¤žšŸ¼
I usually donā€™t fully agree when people say certain messages are Alice becos itā€™s likely that crazy FM with 100 sock accounts but that GFM comment was 100% Alice.

Reactions: 20
I've never heard of that particular effect. Interesting. Thank you.
She's certainly up her arse when it comes to her intelligence. Calling her university degree kick ass (or words to that nature) from a "top" University for example. Which isn't exactlyyyy true, but according to this is. Think it's bang on
Possibly, but would also fit with grandiocity, a common feature of narcissism (except covert narcs- but I think it is safe to say AE is not covert!)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Walking through an airport that is always full of paps is not groading Alice. They are free to use airports as they so wish. That is victim blaming. How do you suppose they get to Monte Carlo?
I donā€™t think I or B are famous enough that paps would be there waiting for them, it was very clearly a staged shot but good for them if thatā€™s what they want to do. Itā€™s a shame that now Alice couldnā€˜t even get paid for a pap walk, could be a good side hustle but she gives all the mess away for free on SM šŸ˜…

Reactions: 6
I thought she was bed bound ? If she can work locally at Paramount she can work locally at Starbucks
Also she can't leave the kids overnight with a nanny? What about Elsie going to Gloria's all these months? Oh she can't leave them to work only to get wasted and tweet all night
I am starting to get whiplash from her constant about turns and contradictions.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I usually donā€™t fully agree when people say certain messages are Alice becos itā€™s likely that crazy FM with 100 sock accounts but that GFM comment was 100% Alice.
The more I see of Bianca the more I believe that she's not the type of person who would agree to subterfuge and deceit, that's why she's so comfortable in her relationship with Ioan imo.
I believe that's why Alice is so desperate to blacken Bianca's name.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It sounds off but I hope B isn't pregnant (yet!) although I don't think she is, just responding to some of the hand on tummy posts. It would send Alice into a spiral I don't want to imagine and the impact of that on the girls would be terrible. It would be hugely stressful for a pregnant woman to deal with too. Plus Yo just needs to sort this divorce out and be in a better place so if he and B choose to have a family it's from a more peaceful starting point. I'm all for them getting on with their lives but the timing would be less than ideal imo.

Reactions: 19
Wait, weā€™re saying Ioan lied now? Perjury is really serious and not generally just a slap on the wrist. Itā€™s also one of the offenses that can be brought up against you - again and again - in any court case where you testify to show that youā€™re a liar and that your character is flawed. Itā€™s a crime of moral turpitude. It follows you.

Maybe I understood incorrectly, but I thought @ReturningthePearls has stated more than once that she had information weā€™re not privy to that she vetted and believed, and that there was no affair. I canā€™t speak for her, but sheā€™s not just going off a timeline. If you donā€™t believe her, thatā€™s one thing and thatā€™s up to you. To suggest Ioan committed casual perjury is another thing entirely.
I trust @ReturningthePearls's veracity 100%. If she says it didn't happen, it didn't happen. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do none of her fans ever stop to think how unusual it is for a man to leave his wife and choose to never talk directly to her again (other than the Wizard app thing) even with kids involved? That isn't actually the easiest thing to do in 'normal circumstances'. Does that not ring any alarm bells, why he would do that? It isn't normal and that's because he was running away out of fear. He left with the clothes on his back and was too scarred and scared to speak to her after that. I know we all know this but it's infuriating her fawners don't question anything.
Clearly none of us know the real people in this situation but what we do know if that nobody seems to have a bad word to say about Ioan. He is liked within the industry, he is family guy, he has a lot of friends. Alice has a bad reputation in the industry, she doesnā€™t have many friends, she has alienated most of her family.

Ioan chose to leave the marriage for whatever reasons, be it just had enough of the marriage and her behaviour, or because he met someone else. That was his choice and not one he would have taken lightly because of the girls.

I think he did a lot of prep when he was away from her filming Harrow, in that he knew he could not continue with the marriage but also building up a resilience to leave. I know he didnā€™t just up and leave despite Aliceā€™s narrative. He tried to leave in as amicable a way as possible and for a few months it was okay, but when Alice realised he was serious in leaving, then started the threats. I think she became so horrendous and threatening then, that he had no option but to leave immediately (who knows what lies she could make up, that he hit her or something damaging like that) and that grey rocking her was the only way. His avoidance of ever seeing her again, isnā€™t the actions of a man who has selfishly consigned her to the bin and moved on, itā€™s self protection against a malevolent and unpredictable force. She has made every attempt to get him to come to the house to see the girls, but only so she could get him on ā€œherā€ territory again. I am sure he has been desperate to see them, but not at the expense of his reputation and sanity - I think she would use the situation especially now to falsely accuse him of something.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
For your best frenemy. If someone had gifted me this monstrosity we would no longer be on speaking termsā€¦
View attachment 1360837
My mate and me for years have made a point of a Ā£5 limit to spend in chazzer shops for each otherā€™s bday presents. The ghastlier the betteršŸ¤£Never, in nearly 30 years of playing this game have we ever gifted each other something as bad as these! And thatā€™s including the blow up boyfriend she gave me one year! Still have it somewhere, Alice, if you are wantingšŸ˜†

Sorry, I had gone to delete a different post but must have removed the wrong one! (it's 3.45am so my brain is not quite working šŸ˜‚) I just posted a couple of examples of things made using cabochons properly.
Be careful you canā€™t be traced via these. Protect your anonymity at all times for safetyā¤
Edited to say, the first one is the Shining Twins, the send is the paper boat from It. I've made all sorts of crazy pop culture ones via bespoke orders on Etsy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It sounds off but I hope B isn't pregnant (yet!) although I don't think she is, just responding to some of the hand on tummy posts. It would send Alice into a spiral I don't want to imagine and the impact of that on the girls would be terrible. It would be hugely stressful for a pregnant woman to deal with too. Plus Yo just needs to sort this divorce out and be in a better place so if he and B choose to have a family it's from a more peaceful starting point. I'm all for them getting on with their lives but the timing would be less than ideal imo.
There has to be absolutely no chance, I don't think Ioan is that silly - he has been in the game way too long.
It would be such a bad PR move for them - imagine possessed Alice spinning that one for the papers 'won't even see or support his own kids but got his new floozy preggers within a couple of years! Sob sob *mad eyes* sob *Gurning face* Sob.'
They really need to let the dust settle before they start bringing new additions into this tit storm.
She'd probably just had a really nice meal!

Reactions: 11
For months people were saying here that sheā€™d end up with a RO if she kept the outrageous public harassment up. We didnā€™t even KNOW what was happening in private.
She kept it up.
She got a TRO.
Her behaviour was not reasonable under any circumstances.
Also, Iā€™m not sure why people are still referring to B as the ā€˜other womanā€™. If a guy has filed for divorce, Iā€™d say heā€™s fair game, no? And there is zero evidence that the relationship began before he and Alice legally separated. Thatā€™s a ā€˜claimā€™ Alice made that isnā€™t backed up by legal documents; the legal documents refute her claims. So until something is sworn in court, it isnā€™t fair to call her that.
I try not to comment on B or Yo too much because I donā€™t find them interesting and I didnā€™t even know Yo existed until Alice went on Lorraine (didnā€™t know Alice existed either). So I have no dog in this fight. But I do think sticking to the facts is necessary when one main party is literally cashing in on peddling falsehoods.
BIB - agree, that's what I was trying to say in my comment earlier today.
She might technically be the other woman now because he's not yet divorced.
But she apparently didn't 'break up the marriage'

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.