Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There has to be absolutely no chance, I don't think Ioan is that silly - he has been in the game way too long.
It would be such a bad PR move for them - imagine possessed Alice spinning that one for the papers 'won't even see or support his own kids but got his new floozy preggers within a couple of years! Sob sob *mad eyes* sob *Gurning face* Sob.'
They really need to let the dust settle before they start bringing new additions into this tit storm.
She'd probably just had a really nice meal!
Yes I agree.
For months people were saying here that she’d end up with a RO if she kept the outrageous public harassment up. We didn’t even KNOW what was happening in private.
She kept it up.
She got a TRO.
Her behaviour was not reasonable under any circumstances.
Also, I’m not sure why people are still referring to B as the ‘other woman’. If a guy has filed for divorce, I’d say he’s fair game, no? And there is zero evidence that the relationship began before he and Alice legally separated. That’s a ‘claim’ Alice made that isn’t backed up by legal documents; the legal documents refute her claims. So until something is sworn in court, it isn’t fair to call her that.
I try not to comment on B or Yo too much because I don’t find them interesting and I didn’t even know Yo existed until Alice went on Lorraine (didn’t know Alice existed either). So I have no dog in this fight. But I do think sticking to the facts is necessary when one main party is literally cashing in on peddling falsehoods.
He had emotionally checked out before meeting Bianca anyway. She isn't the reason he fell out of love. If there was any crossover it is largely irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What a bizarre world we live in!

I am sitting in an English church hall, waiting for my Slimming World group to start…reading about an entitled witch, begging poor people for cash, while sitting in her West Hollywood 2.5 million dollar home, slagging off the man who has supported and kept her for the last 20 years. o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
There has to be absolutely no chance, I don't think Ioan is that silly - he has been in the game way too long.
It would be such a bad PR move for them - imagine possessed Alice spinning that one for the papers 'won't even see or support his own kids but got his new floozy preggers within a couple of years! Sob sob *mad eyes* sob *Gurning face* Sob.'
They really need to let the dust settle before they start bringing new additions into this tit storm.
She'd probably just had a really nice meal!
Bianca's is having monthly infusions and high doses of steroids there isn't a cat in hells chance they would chose to have a baby under these strenuous treatments.
This rumour needs to be squashed before it gains legs. We dont want Alice to traumatise Elsie anymore than she already has fgs!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
My mate and me for years have made a point of a £5 limit to spend in chazzer shops for each other’s bday presents. The ghastlier the better🤣Never, in nearly 30 years of playing this game have we ever gifted each other something as bad as these! And that’s including the blow up boyfriend she gave me one year! Still have it somewhere, Alice, if you are wanting😆
Not sure why it came up in the post I was commenting on. Just to repeat be careful posting pics that can be traced back to you. Protect your anonymity at all times❤

I also think she would take him back in a heartbeat if he came crawling back! Notice how she keeps calling him her husband. She also seems like one of those women who blames the other woman (even though there is no proof that she was the other woman) for her husband leaving her/her family being torn apart. A lot of women are like that.
I think sometimes it’s easier to blame someone else outside of the issue for some.

Reactions: 9
However, courts do assign law guardians here in cases this contentious. Lawyers who have volunteered with the court to represent the interests of the child. They aren't always perfect but they are trained to interview the child, independent of either party, about their home lives, abuse and parental alienation.

Alice starts trying to drag her children into a courtroom to testify and this is what will happen.

I guarantee, she will not like it.
Maybe because they haven’t gotten as far as custody is the reason one hasn’t already been assigned to them. This hearing that Alice is using to scam money from hardworking people is only for the TRO, Alice is lying and telling the GoFundMe group the money is for a lawyer for the divorce. Is she going to try and do another GoFundMe for the divorce and custody hearings, I wouldn’t doubt it. She has no shame, self respect or dignity. The only reason I side eye Ioan is because he lived with her for almost 20 years knowing what a pathetic waste of humanity she is. 😏

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Alice once tweeted that blended families are total BS btw.

and not jealous: she is even jealous of her kids to the extent that she is deprieving them of a father so long she cant have him 😭

I give it a few hours btw before she claims again that she never wants to see his face again

Her most dense supporter (R***) suggested that Ioan should have cared for wasting money on the TRO and the grandparents should have helped the girls (and Alice liked) :ROFLMAO:

oh btw Alice totally wants him back (for appearance but mainly comfort). If what Deb & Lin said is true she had a crazy generous offer on the table and rejected and continued to abuse him, add all the delays caused by her, this is someone that wants to blow off the divorce by demanding so high that he has no other choice. She wants his insurance and the status that comes with being married to him. He might be well advised to bifurcate, that's something she cant drag out. But it would delay other stuff.
Bianca's is having monthly infusions and high doses of steroids there isn't a cat in hells chance they would chose to have a baby under these strenuous treatments.
This rumour needs to be squashed before it gains legs. We dont want Alice to traumatise Elsie anymore than she already has fgs!
iirc the steroids are only if she has an attack, like in january

there are no issues with women that have MS to have children, there are even studies that show that a pregnancy even helps

I do agree though that this shouldnt be on the agenda at all rn for various reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I thought her gofckyourself had been shut down ? Has it been reinstated? Or did I dream that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't believe I've woken up and she's not spontaneously combusted from those red carpet photos yet.
First time she's actually shocked me properly 🤣🙌🏻💃🏼

I thought her gofckyourself had been shut down ? Has it been reinstated? Or did I dream that lol
It would have been a nice dream tbf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't believe I've woken up and she's not spontaneously combusted from those red carpet photos yet.
First time she's actually shocked me properly 🤣🙌🏻💃🏼

It would have been a nice dream tbf 😂
she always takes a few days

btw did Alice say last night that Ioan is "mean" to the kids? probably said thank you...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is Alice-related, I promise.

I felt down last night and mishandled my emotions by overdosing a second time on one of my medications. The effects of the first overdose were piled onto those of the second and the night was long, let’s just say. (So much for sobriety, yeah?) This might sound weird but I want to know more about Alice’s addiction habits and how they impact her world, and the worlds of her children.

I want to know when she hits the booze. I want to know when her source of comfort flits to a bottle of wine or (possibly) her medication. I personally have about 20 triggers—I’m not exaggerating. What are hers? When she’s in a good mood, like when she’s just posted something harmful to Ioan and hasn’t (yet) faced the consequences or been screenshotted and posted to Tattle or felt inclined to delete it? Or does she resort to drinking solely when she’s down? When she finds a new photo of Ioan and B? When she visits Tattle (because we all know she visits Tattle) and sees how many people see her bleeping game? When she feels lonely? There are so many other triggers but those are two primary ones…

I want to know how often the girls see her this way. Does she put them to bed first and then recover a precious bottle? I want to know if she hands them off to a friend’s/Gloria’s house first. I want to know if she does it while they’re awake and active in the home. I want to know if she does it in their presence—no, I mean literally, do they see her pouring herself glass after glass? I want to know what they think. I want to know what they gauge about their mother’s emotional state. If Alice only drinks when she’s sad, I want to know if they now associate alcohol with depression, as a tool strictly used by those addressing some sort of inner strife. If she also drinks when she’s happy, I want to know if they now perceive an endless, unhealthy number of glasses as a typical joy-based ritual (which would be normal if Alice didn’t partake so much). I want to know what she has told them about her drinking habits.

I want to know how they react to her when she drinks. I want to know if they’ve yet developed enough social and worldly experience to understand that what she’s doing is dangerous, to herself and to others. I want to know if they have the sense to reprimand her. I want to know if they feel helpless on the nights when they need her for something and she responds to their needs in a sloppy, perhaps almost dissociative manner from the amount of alcohol (and pills?) sloshing in her system. I want to know if they ever themselves are curious about alcohol, even if it’s just a childlike curiosity, and how that could potentially evolve over time into an alarming fixation. Because if they’ve witnessed her drinking enough times, they’re going to internalize and normalize it. I grew up normalizing a lot of my mama’s addictions, and I have quite a few of them now. The girls are at a higher risk of adopting her toxic habits in the future.

I want to know how the girls respond when they visit a friend’s house and fail to see a wasted mother looking after them. I want to know what the girls think when they observe mothers who don’t day-drink (if Alice does that, though I’m sure she does). Sure, Ioan stopped drinking, so they’re used to a father who doesn’t, but I wonder about a mother, specifically. I want to know how they feel when they witness this not-wasted mother: joyful, relieved, unaffected, frightened, uncomfortable, confused? I want to know if they ever compare Alice with other mothers in ways more meaningful than “Katy’s mom let’s her go to the movie theatre so why can’t I?!” I want to know if they internally ask themselves, “____’s mother doesn’t drink wine so why can’t mine stop?” And I wonder how they cope with it all.

I should have warned y’all that there would be a lot of questions in this post with no really answers, I’m sorry. Was just having a bad, addiction-based night and it led to all of these questions about Alice’s own addictive tendencies. I just wonder sometimes. Like, you can answer some of these questions if you want to, or you can wonder along with me if it’s something for which we haven’t yet found truth. Up to you, as always.

[For the record: I’m alright now, don’t worry. For all of last night I was slurring my speech, puking, hallucinating, shaking from restlessness. I didn’t tell my parents anything, I didn’t want them to know and freak out. There’s a doctor a few neighborhoods over who said I was a little too close to hospitalization for comfort, but that the worst is over.
I’m currently smoking in the back garden grass with coffee—there’s some heavy mind fog going on, I keep turning my head from left to right like a weirdo, more restlessness, some twitching, and my legs feel really hot and pins-and-needles-y but it’s MUCH better than what it was, so yay. I gotta work on my coping habits, I know…]
I wish I had answers to even some of your questions. I'll have to read this again when I can absorb it. (Brain Fog is real yo.) Looking forward to more of your thoughts and words of wisdom. It's always a pleasure seeing you here. 🥰

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
she always takes a few days

btw did Alice say last night that Ioan is "mean" to the kids? probably said thank you...
I would have expected a bit of escalation from her though...
She's been pushing the Ioan is mean to the kids shtick for a while I thought? How he pushes them to be polite for instance. Just so MEAN 🙄

Reactions: 14
What a bizarre world we live in!

I am sitting in an English church hall, waiting for my Slimming World group to start…reading about an entitled witch, begging poor people for cash, while sitting in her West Hollywood 2.5 million dollar home, slagging off the man who has supported and kept her for the last 20 years. o_O
The apartment I live in is probably $2.7AUD, but I’m renting. If someone was paying for me to live here and I had to not talk to them, I would pretty happily agree to not talk to them. But I’d feel pretty ick if it was my ex, even if we had kids together. I don’t understand the “don’t work, voluntarily give my ex complete power over my living situation and finances” mentality. I think she still thinks he might come back, otherwise I’m pretty sure anyone would get out of there and live life on their own terms.
I remember her saying that Ioan wouldn’t have her work at Home Depot; I wonder if she still believes that after the TRO and *apparent* limiting of cash. (I agree with people saying he put a daily limit on the card; didn’t someone say last week that she bought a tonne of makeup on EBay? That might have been the catalyst.)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
re: texts: Elsie is 8 years old and she struggles in school. The likehood that beyond a "hello daddy" she texts him are rather slim (not because she couldnt but because of effort). Calling or voice mail would be more logical but then it would be revealed that its Alice behind it.

Ella is different, but we already know from Alice that Ioan accussed her of writing abusive messages, and the IG hack indicated as much.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
He’s obviously a good looking guy but I just like him. In interviews and on red carpets I’ve seen he always really listens and pays attention to what people say, doesn’t interrupt people, makes an effort with people, seems gracious and polite etc. Alice was attention seeking, looked wired, bored, disdainful and/or furious, talked over people and tried to steal the limelight in the same settings.

My late mum used to like Ioan from the Hornblower days and thought he was a gent (she was a good judge of character), perhaps I’ve been swayed by her a bit but his behaviour has always been calm and consistent. Alice on the other hand…
I had several chances to meet him in the old days, but for various reasons I chose not to.

I have met plenty of people who did meet him (again going back to when he was younger) and he was unfailing kind, nice, polite and treated them all with courtesy ❤

I wonder if anyone who has met Alice would say the same? 😂

Reactions: 24
The apartment I live in is probably $2.7AUD, but I’m renting. If someone was paying for me to live here and I had to not talk to them, I would pretty happily agree to not talk to them. But I’d feel pretty ick if it was my ex, even if we had kids together. I don’t understand the “don’t work, voluntarily give my ex complete power over my living situation and finances” mentality. I think she still thinks he might come back, otherwise I’m pretty sure anyone would get out of there and live life on their own terms.
I remember her saying that Ioan wouldn’t have her work at Home Depot; I wonder if she still believes that after the TRO and *apparent* limiting of cash. (I agree with people saying he put a daily limit on the card; didn’t someone say last week that she bought a tonne of makeup on EBay? That might have been the catalyst.)
It actually did all weigh a tonne too … those red lippies for life are heavy fckers then factor in her eyelashes made from the feathers of hawks it all adds up … shipping fees were through the roof but she’s gonna use the container to live in from now on 2 birds one stone excuse the pun 💄🙄😂
disclaimer no birds were hurt in the making of this post

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Clearly none of us know the real people in this situation but what we do know if that nobody seems to have a bad word to say about Ioan. He is liked within the industry, he is family guy, he has a lot of friends. Alice has a bad reputation in the industry, she doesn’t have many friends, she has alienated most of her family.

Ioan chose to leave the marriage for whatever reasons, be it just had enough of the marriage and her behaviour, or because he met someone else. That was his choice and not one he would have taken lightly because of the girls.

I think he did a lot of prep when he was away from her filming Harrow, in that he knew he could not continue with the marriage but also building up a resilience to leave. I know he didn’t just up and leave despite Alice’s narrative. He tried to leave in as amicable a way as possible and for a few months it was okay, but when Alice realised he was serious in leaving, then started the threats. I think she became so horrendous and threatening then, that he had no option but to leave immediately (who knows what lies she could make up, that he hit her or something damaging like that) and that grey rocking her was the only way. His avoidance of ever seeing her again, isn’t the actions of a man who has selfishly consigned her to the bin and moved on, it’s self protection against a malevolent and unpredictable force. She has made every attempt to get him to come to the house to see the girls, but only so she could get him on “her” territory again. I am sure he has been desperate to see them, but not at the expense of his reputation and sanity - I think she would use the situation especially now to falsely accuse him of something.
One of the first things I remember reading about this was Alice complaining (on Twitter I think?) that the girls wanted Ioan to come over and swim in the pool with them but he wouldn't come and wasn't he awful. This was pre the Bianca reveal and possibly before the divorce filing. I can remember thinking at the time, "Why doesn't she just tell the girls that Daddy doesn't live here anymore and that they can swim with him at the local rec centre?" I now know it's because she wanted to have him back in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I would have expected a bit of escalation from her though...
She's been pushing the Ioan is mean to the kids shtick for a while I thought? How he pushes them to be polite for instance. Just so MEAN 🙄
As an aside, Alice’s poor manners horrify me. This whole situation is indicative of, and enmeshed in, her lack of the very basics of courtesy. It’s a long-term issue, not recent. So, if Ioan is struggling to impart manners to the children, it would make sense; their primary role model is stunningly impolite in a wide range of situations.

It actually did all weigh a tonne too … those red lippies for life are heavy fckers then factor in her eyelashes made from the feathers of hawks it all adds up … shipping fees were through the roof but she’s gonna use the container to live in from now on 2 birds one stone excuse the pun 💄🙄😂
disclaimer no birds were hurt in the making of this post
Omg Claudia 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.