Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #108 Alice Evans - penniless and down to her last $20,000 Bulgari Watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This post is so problematic. Because she is making it clear she will not allow Ioan's girls live with him, and I assume that means even 50 perfect of the time. And she's clearly weaponized the girls, Gloria, and Gloria's family against him. This is what parental alienation looks like.

Alice has a lot of hard truths coming her way. She doesn't get to make these decisions. I believe Ioan and even Bianca will most definitely have a relationship with the girls and I see Ioan getting partial or even full custody. Because Alice doesn't appear to be setting herself up to be able to care for those girls, does she? All this time and she hasn't found any meaningful work. She even said many months ago that her then lawyer told her she needed to get a job and suggested Home Depot. No, Alice Doesn't believe she should have to work. Both parents are financially responsible for them. What's her contribution?

Edited for spelling View attachment 1359794
I am soooo far behind and desperately on catch, so many posts that I want to make a response to but can only react to because I am so far behind...

Anyhoo, I just had to respond to this post, in particular the bit where mAlice again whinges on and on about how she gave up working so IG could undertake employment abroad.

What utter bull poop!

She could have found/made employment locally for herself whilst hubby was working abroad. If she had been employable or had any real desire to work. She's had a nanny and housekeeping staff for years before Gloria took on the role of nanny/housekeeper/carer.

I was a military wife, and lived away from extended family support, but I managed to find and maintain employment whilst hubby was away on active service. I also managed to look after the children, the house, the pets, the utility bills and any minor household emergencies that arose whilst he was away.

And that's what many wives/partners of serving personnel or partners who have employment that takes them away from home for long periods of time do.
They get on with it!

I don't know of any that lay in their grotty pits like some moulding wannabe Cleopatra, expecting her house staff, children, dog and husband to wait on her and amuse her whilst she terrorised them with her feigned illnesses and her sodding mobile phone.

She was, and remains, an absolute Twunt!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can never understand the "it's my child and I can say what I want." No, that is a totally independent human being that you get to love and have the duty to care for and respect as an independent human being. It's crap like that cause some kids to break with their parents later in life. You don't get to use that child for your benefit or as a prop for your life.
We don’t own our children.
My daughter has trauma from her father and is in therapy, and her therapist asked me what I want for her. I said that I want her to live for herself, on her own terms, and know that THAT is all she has to do. She isn’t here ‘for’ me, or anyone else. Just herself. I try not to say ‘MY daughter’ even, except in passing where people don’t know her name.
I would never discuss anything about her (ANYTHING) with people who can identity her.
It’s possible to hold children so tightly that we crush them. I know that resonates with some people here.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
We need to add sight impairment to AE's long list of ailments. Alice Evans Designs my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She just said she would do a TV series, a sitcom for Paramount, because it’s close to home.
I worked at Paramount for many years. Loved it, loved the lot, loved the people I worked with and yeah, loved that it was close to home. (There is great value in not having to commute on the freeway.) The odds that Alice could get a sitcom there or anywhere are slim, especially if she has no representation and no relationships with showrunners who'd be in a position to hire her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
We need to add sight impairment to AE's long list of ailments. Alice Evans Designs my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right, I’m off for my Spanish lesson. If she doesn’t blow today I will be very, very surprised. No doubt will feel the rumbles! Adios amigos😘

Reactions: 15
What can you possibly do in an emergency when all your credit cards have been declined, the cupboards in your $2.5M house are empty and your children are 'starving' 🤔
1. Set up a GFM
Or
2. Walk 4 blocks and pawn your Bulgari Serpenti watch for ready cash
View attachment 1360937
View attachment 1360956
Wow they live smack dab in the middle of all the famous landmarks!
Even I know (never been to LA) that it would be crazy expensive to live there!

Reactions: 9
I worked at Paramount for many years. Loved it, loved the lot, loved the people I worked with and yeah, loved that it was close to home. (There is great value in not having to commute on the freeway.) The odds that Alice could get a sitcom there or anywhere are slim, especially if she has no representation and no relationships with showrunners who'd be in a position to hire her.
The delusion there is so strong - she really seems to think she gave up a career rather than no one actually wanting her. And that she can just pick this up when she doesn't, like you say, even have an agent or anything.
This whole narrative of Ioan would be stepping back when Harrow was done to let her take up the mantel gives me the boak cause even I know the film industry is incredibly ageist towards older women and that's exactly what she'd be. There was no career to "pick up".

Wow they live smack dab in the middle of all the famous landmarks!
Even I know (never been to LA) that it would be crazy expensive to live there!
Yep, WeHo. Some of her past (and one recent) insta pics have given up her exact address.
So, Alice, it's not just those Tattlers who live in your area that know where you reside. Nor is that a threat by the way. Just pointing out your own stupidity.

Reactions: 29
I think Ioan and B will get engaged as soon as the divorce is over.
Alice stop being a c*nt and then they can get engaged! Don’t stand in the way of love! ❤
Look, I don’t really know Ioan’s history or anything, but that GLOWING look they both had in the airport.. That kind of love is palpable and hard to diminish. Even their body language said “I’ve got you”. They’re unmistakably in sync, and I would warrant moreso than with their previous spouses. It’s not always possible to find that, nor is it even necessary to make a life and build a future, but when you do find it, it’s literally molecular.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Where's the red carpet headlock?!

Oh, right, that's just mAlice.
Speaking of red carpet headlocks, I would love for Jesus Enrique Rosas(the Body Language guy) to analyze all the headlock photos of X aka Megacunt and Ioan! It would be epic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And after watching her SM drama unfolding, I doubt anyone would want to hire her. They’d know they’d be her next target.

The delusion there is so strong - she really seems to think she gave up a career rather than no one actually wanting her. And that she can just pick this up when she doesn't, like you say, even have an agent or anything.
This whole narrative of Ioan would be stepping back when Harrow was done to let her take up the mantel gives me the boak cause even I know the film industry is incredibly ageist towards older women and that's exactly what she'd be. There was no career to "pick up".
Well in her case, it’s not a matter of age. She didn’t have a career when she was younger and good looking. She’s not talented as an actress and she probably has a pretty bad reputation in the industry. Before SM they would be her punching bags.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And after watching her SM drama unfolding, I doubt anyone would want to hire her. They’d know they’d be her next target.
And given how she treated Ioan's Co workers and production teams and some rumblings of discontent on set from her own past work there's even more of a not a chance in hell.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I used to work with a girl who’d say … I just wash my bits and my pits 🤮
I can imagine AE saying the exact same ☠
I doubt Alice bathes any part of her body, and obviously she never shampoos her hair, just sprinkles dry shampoo on her dark roots. Her house is filthy, she’s filthy, her clothes are filthy, she’s disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 15

Yep, WeHo. Some of her past (and one recent) insta pics have given up her exact address.
So, Alice, it's not just those Tattlers who live in your area that know where you reside. Nor is that a threat by the way. Just pointing out your own stupidity.
Eh, I might have to give this one to Big Al. When you have a career in the arts, and you stop actively searching for work (no matter how sporadic the work, and even if it didn’t pay money), it IS giving up your career. To people outside the arts, it possibly should be worded ‘giving up ON’ your career. But the reality is, jobs are scarce, they’re frequently unpaid, you have to be relentless in pursuing them, and if you get them you’re more than lucky: you jumped through hoops of fire.
So to give up on that pursuit is huge if you’ve had ANY success.
Alice did well to get the roles she did, at the ages she got them.
I do understand how it might not seem like she gave up anything.
But she did.
And it would have hurt.

Reactions: 7

The film First wives club, Goldie Hawn says there are three ages in Hollywood for women, babe, district attorney and driving miss daisy. Everybody knows this is 100% true including aged out Alice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.