Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a 99 % chance that those messages from his kids he isnt answering are abusive "you abandoned us, give us money" messages, either pushed or written by Alice.

It must hurt deeply to receive something like this from your kids. And Alice knows that
I’m going for manipulative. I want to see you, please ring mom first.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Alice thinks this is going to derail IGs day in Monte Carlo. But this is an ITV project and they are going to do what they need to keep the air of magic.

IGs lawyers will have something prepared for Alice to spiral and break down. If she goes to jail - which she won't - there will be a plan in place for the girls.

Alice, bc you read here, he doesn't care.

He's thinking about you as much as he's thinking about the best restaurant in Cleveland. Not one bit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I am wondering where the girls would actually go if she were to be put in jail overnight at some point or if there’s a 5150 hold. Assuming they’d refuse to go to Ioan.

Reactions: 22
Alice thinks this is going to derail IGs day in Monte Carlo. But this is an ITV project and they are going to do what they need to keep the air of magic.

IGs lawyers will have something prepared for Alice to spiral and break down. If she goes to jail - which she won't - there will be a plan in place for the girls.

Alice, bc you read here, he doesn't care.

He's thinking about you as much as he's thinking about the best restaurant in Cleveland. Not one bit.
They've had eyes on the place for a while. He didn't go to the UK with Bianca for 3 months and look so happy and relaxed while not knowing how his daughters were. Police don't have to be involved, there are other ways of monitoring a situation.

Reactions: 20
Gloria is off the clock. She went home to her own family on Friday at 5 and said see you Monday best friend boss. 🙋🏻‍♀️

Alice always melts down 24 hours after being alone with the babies she wanted so bad.
Can she please stop talking about how much they cost her? That’s an awful thing to hang over their heads.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Back to the tacos/quesadillas: is she suggesting she was making this for the girls? If so, I think that’s the first time I’ve ever seen her mention preparing food. (Though we saw Ioan making food with the girls pre-split).
So who was the UberEats for?
She makes out she’s crouched down, peering in a cupboard desperately looking for ingredients to make a meal. A lot of us have been in that position, however not with a net of 5 mil, a house in WeHo and possessions still left to flog down the nearest cash generator! And certainly not able to order Ubereats for one’s self. Get a grip, Alice. Oh, and a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I would imagine that the legals knew that IG’s red carpet walk would trigger AE to do something. They probably have scenarios worked out for if she does this, if she does that.

Gloria can have the kids until their responsible parent gets home (Ioan not Alice of course).

Alice wants to wear a prison suit, it feeds into her martyrdom. She is a loser. She is not kicking the ass out of being a ballsy divorcee, with a fresh road ahead of her. She has reduced herself to an emotional incontinent, with no self restraint or respect, who is fighting a fight she can’t win. She has already lost. He has moved the duck on. She looks like a grasping abusive loon with no hope of reviving her acting career. She has set a really bad example to the kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
The letter is still there but she has blacked out her address. But too late, the screenshot on here shows it, and lots of people will have seen her original post with full address. How can anybody be so daft.
We need to show that she was so careless as to post that? It shows exactly why the girls should not be with her

Reactions: 15
Those familiar with the personality type she is, what’s her exit strategy from this clusterfuck? Giving up the kids to Ioan? Leasing a quiet life?

Reactions: 14
I can't imagine the drama won't continue, but what if we ignored it all and flooded this page with well wishes and support to Yo on father's day?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I would imagine that the legals knew that IG’s red carpet walk would trigger AE to do something. They probably have scenarios worked out for if she does this, if she does that.
Gloria can have the kids until their responsible parent gets home (Ioan not Alice of course).
Alice wants to wear a prison suit, it feeds into her martyrdom. She is a loser. She is not kicking the ass out of being a ballsy divorcee, with a fresh road ahead of her. She has reduced herself to an emotional incontinent, with no self restraint or respect, who is fighting a fight she can’t win. She has already lost. He has moved the duck on. She looks like a grasping abusive loon with no hope of reviving her acting career. She has set a really bad example to the kids.
BIB - She looks like IS a grasping abusive loon with no hope of reviving her acting career.

Oops did I say that out loud?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We definitely can’t do today without Welp. I’m meant to be washing my hair and doing my nails, I have 6 days straight ahead of me with 6.15pm finishes. But I’m not leaving 😂
Your partner can crack on without you. You are on duty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Alice has a degree from a decent university. She speaks a few languages. She MUST be able to do something with that.
While she’d need an additional diploma to do professional interpreting/translating for corporates, it might be a bit easier to do one-to-one language lessons e.g. for high school kids wanting a bit of extra tuition. (Although her notoriety and deeply unpleasant personality might be a stumbling block, I suppose.) She could certainly earn more doing that than doing the Cameos. And I think she can forget the acting. I wonder if she’s even considered it?
She could tutor online. I used to do a bit of it for the public schools in UK and made enough to keep my head above water.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve always thought this. It’s like women who say about their child ‘a happy accident’🤢
I dunno. I was a happy accident. I worked out fairly early that I was an accident by my parents' age and the family gap. Years later I was told that they had decided not to have another child due to my brother's congenital problems but were on tenterhooks until I was born and checked out. Still think that they were right in the first place but my problems are able to be lived with.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.