Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she has tit she can sell if she's really in that dire straits that she can't afford food (bullshit). Ebay is her friend!
I thought that she only bought stuff tat on there, surely it would be beneath this famous Hollywood actress to actually sell stuff on there? Isn’t that just for the plebs? Alice really needs to have a good look at herself and her behaviour, not that she will of course, but hope springs eternal

Reactions: 8
"I'm so frightened today" what the actual duck? She is doing all of this to herself! Acting like the fearful little victim when she has come out with some disgusting examples of abuse and harassment. I just can't get over the delusion!
I can't get over saying I just won't out like he's holding her there. If she would go to court, settle things, let the house sell, she'd have lots of money by normal peoples standards. She wants everything and sit on her ass.

Reactions: 12
now they suddenly want to see him

and no, Alice, cast yourself back to december where you hired a tougher lawyer because you didnt want 50-50 custody or when you admitted that you backed Ella to not see him or when there was "no way" that you would let them live two days with a "bipolar" father

Or how you dont want reunification

Only offering the presence of his abuser isnt anything you can
View attachment 1355645
She's really has no qualms about using the children to harass Ioan. I just hope Ioan's lawyers are seeing these postings.
I think Alice is seriously worried about her parental alienation becoming public because she would lose a hell of a lot of her followers knowing that she flat out lied to them for so long.

Reactions: 15
I’m always so grateful to the more tech savvy people here that start threads, as referenced in my shouty looking thread title suggestion… the tech bit isn’t me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
its this one?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm so sorry your mum was so cruel. 😞 Words can leave unseen scars which are every bit as damaging as the physical.
Please try to remember you are a good decent person & you are valued. 🥰 We Sisturds :poop:😘 are here for you, sending love & a big hug, ❤ xxx
you are really the kindest soul my dear. Thank you so much 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.