Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a 99 % chance that those messages from his kids he isnt answering are abusive "you abandoned us, give us money" messages, either pushed or written by Alice.

It must hurt deeply to receive something like this from your kids. And Alice knows that
This is exactly what my partner’s ex got her 2 daughters of similar age to the Es to do - and they weren’t even his kids. It used to make him physically ill.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
What’s the plan, Alice? Find another actor husband? Anyone know who’s in their 50s in Hollywood? 60s even? Then…Go on Real Housewives?
Those familiar with the personality type she is, what’s her exit strategy from this clusterfuck? Giving up the kids to Ioan? Leasing a quiet life?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Alice insisted she shouldn't have to work (other than acting) and has no problem begging working folks to fund her life. She has been talking about a GoFundMe for months now. So many offers to help her get a job and she clearly has never had any intention of doing so.

She is a terrible example to young women.
She's been hinting like mad to her minions, she really wanted 1 of them to do it, but low and behold she's had to do it herself, plus timing obviously!

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I dunno. I was a happy accident. I worked out fairly early that I was an accident by my parents' age and the family gap. Years later I was told that they had decided not to have another child due to my brother's congenital problems but were on tenterhooks until I was born and checked out. Still think that they were right in the first place but my problems are able to be lived with.
Aww no offence meant, I know some pregnancies aren’t planned(like a kitchen) my youngest certainly wasn’t but I don’t tell him that, and he certainly wasn’t an accident-my
Partner and I had sex and no protection is 💯 effective-there’s a chance you might get pregnant. No, it’s the people who proudly announce ‘happy accident’ in front of said child that get me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Those familiar with the personality type she is, what’s her exit strategy from this clusterfuck? Giving up the kids to Ioan? Leasing a quiet life?
Police intervention may slow it down. I think a night or two in the pokey may scare Alice.

Oh who am I kidding? Only if Alice could remarry someone richer and more handsome and she's finally made her daughters so damaged they annoy her and she doesn't care if they see their Father. Alice will need to feel that she "won".

So despite all the narcissists I've had in my live - I don't know. Narcissists usually win. Or change their idea of what "winning" is.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Ioan: Know that you are valued, you are needed, and you are recognized. We see you. Your daughters see you. It will be a long hard road ahead but the love you gave them remains. They will know you in your words and your deeds. Maybe not today, but tomorrow. Happy Father's Day

• Heart
Reactions: 50
What a piece of work. She couldn't get any cameo work to speak of. The GoFundMe will be an embarrassment on so many levels. She thinks she's making Ioan look bad, but past some of her followers, she just looks even worse.

Alice, you had a lawyer. YOU HAD A LAWYER. And you have lied soooo much over the past year and a half about what has gone on during the separation and divorce. Paint it however you want it. You can't hide from the receipts. And you keep shooting youself in the foot. You are the one messing up your financial settlement in the divorce. YOU!!!!

I agree with @Mad Betty on her game plan, which won't work. He's on a business trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
South of France is a hop skip from Monaco. This was Bianca and Ioan last year in Nice. Hold that feeling.
895C2E45-F057-4F01-83E9-B4E56E8F6E75.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She's been hinting like mad to her minions, she really wanted 1 of them to do it, but low and behold she's had to do it herself, plus timing obviously!
I know. It was so blatant. No one. So the fool does it herself. And saying she has no one to talk to. Hah! She was just bragging a week ago about her friends. Now she has no one to talk to. So she has to go on social medial. Sure, Alice.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What the hell happened to her euphoric bluster last week - the miracle day, the three people? Her mood swings are higher and lower than any rollercoaster. No keeping them in a straight line and on track.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She'll know what's hit her if the cops & medical professionals turn up & she gets put in either jail or ordered rehab - no alcohol + whatever else she consumes = withdrawal. Plus No social media - all for who knows how long. she will NOT like control of her life being in the hands of others, no matter what tantrums she throws!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Bianca just posted an Instagram story. They're in Nice, I think.
Way to go Bianca. A winners vista if ever I saw one. Certainly looks South of Francish.

(It’s Monaco, Google image search.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.