Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Well Ioan’s going to have a terrific Father’s Day, so mission accomplished I suppose, Alice. 😕
As for the letter to law enforcement, does that mean they will be paying a visit? Things are escalating quite alarmingly. I do think she will want to go to prison, to make a point, and to punish Ioan. She will never stop punishing him, that much is clear. The girls are just pawns.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She's doing all she can to prevent Yo from the red carpet. Thing is there's no better press than a dad dropping everything to rescue his kids. She's screwed no matter what at this point.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I can't stop watching her Instagram. A couple of things.

A couple of people are really annoyed with her because they have PM'ed her a couple of times and they have advice for her, compared to their divorces (what days are best to have the maid come on???) and Alice really needs to message them back!

Another woman offered to make up a fake resume for her that will get her a job in any boutique! And honestly, this is the one I can't stop laughing at in the midst of the horror. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Quoting Alice's message:

"My front gate got smashed last night ( we found out just now)."
"What me and my two girls need law enforcement for us to stop people breaking into our houses, not coming to take the mother away because Daddy's feelings got hurt."

sounds, IMO, that Alice is stating that remaining in that house isn't a safe environment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s nearly 6am uk. My OH woke me up blundering about getting water at 4. Decided to just read on here for a while and go back off to sleep. No chance. Thanks a lot Alice.
3pm Australia, I mixed up a tank of herbicide for the weeds and just stopped by for a cuppa. Hope that stuff is Ok for a while, it might be tomorrow morning before I get back to it at this rate!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There is a 99 % chance that those messages from his kids he isnt answering are abusive "you abandoned us, give us money" messages, either pushed or written by Alice.

It must hurt deeply to receive something like this from your kids. And Alice knows that

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Who is looking after the girls? Alice is burning it all down, posting continuously, posting private information, raging away. I hope the nanny is 24/7.
Gloria is off the clock. She went home to her own family on Friday at 5 and said see you Monday best friend boss. 🙋🏻‍♀️

Alice always melts down 24 hours after being alone with the babies she wanted so bad.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I can't stop watching her Instagram. A couple of things.

A couple of people are really annoyed with her because they have PM'ed her a couple of times and they have advice for her, compared to their divorces (what days are best to have the maid come on???) and Alice really needs to message them back!

Another woman offered to make up a fake resume for her that will get her a job in any boutique! And honestly, this is the one I can't stop laughing at in the midst of the horror. 😂😂😂
Alice insisted she shouldn't have to work (other than acting) and has no problem begging working folks to fund her life. She has been talking about a GoFundMe for months now. So many offers to help her get a job and she clearly has never had any intention of doing so.

She is a terrible example to young women.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Just when you think this story can't get any more bizarre - Alice posts on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
They speak truth, perhaps just not in the way they mean. Ioan has a nice shiny spine now, with the love and support of 🐝 instead of the abuse from Alice.

Screenshot_20220619-060637_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s lost it.
As already mentioned: this is a 5150 situation. She’s a danger to herself and others.

Reactions: 32
Quoting Alice's message:

"My front gate got smashed last night ( we found out just now)."
"What me and my two girls need law enforcement for us to stop people breaking into our houses, not coming to take the mother away because Daddy's feelings got hurt."

sounds, IMO, that Alice is stating that remaining in that house isn't a safe environment.
Except that it's Alice and she's undoubtedly lying.
But like all her other lies this may bite her in her ass too.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.