Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to get locked up, the optics won’t look good for Ioan. This is not about money or protecting the kids, she is trying to destroy him.
THIS. And why exactly are the girls suddenly trying to text him? Because we know they're not doing it for themselves. She is using them to get to Ioan.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Oh guys guys I know what the issue is

The lawyer is a Katherine H - like her stepmom (no idea if C or K but same tit anyway)
She’s been triggered. I looked her up. She is a very attractive brunette. She might remind her of the lovely Bianca!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
How manipulative to use a post like this and a video of little E on Father’s Day. And knowing there’s an off chance of a red carpet for I and B. You utter witch. Shame on you.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Burning Down The House - Talking Heads

Ah, watch out
You might get what you're after
Cool babies
Strange but not a stranger
I'm an ordinary guy
Burning down the house
Hold tight
Wait 'til the party's over
Hold tight
We're in for nasty weather
There has got to be a way
Burning down the house
Here's your ticket, pack your bags
Time for jumpin' overboard
Transportation is here
Close enough but not too far
Maybe you know where you are
Fightin' fire with fire
Ah, all wet
Hey, you might need a raincoat
Shakedown
Dreams walking in broad daylight
365 degrees
Burning down the house
Ah, it was once upon a place
Sometimes I listen to myself
Gonna come in first place
People on their way to work
And, baby what do you expect?
Gonna burst into flames, ah
Burning down the house
My house
Is out of the ordinary
That's right
Don't wannna hurt nobody
Some things sure can sweep me off my feet
Burning down the house
No visible means of support
And you have not seen nothin' yet
Everything's stuck together
And I don't know what you expect
Staring into the TV set
Fightin' fire with fire, ah

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why she is still allowed to be in charge of those children when she is completely off her head on whatever is a mystery to me.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Well, this has all taken quite the turn, hasn’t it? None of us had anything we needed to get done today, right? 🫠

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Sorry I can't read the letter.
Can someone screen shot the letter on its own please?
BTW she has 1 donation of $20 from an anonymous donor so far.
See post 76 - links at bottom that Welp added to her post.

Reactions: 9
Who is looking after the girls? Alice is burning it all down, posting continuously, posting private information, raging away. I hope the nanny is 24/7.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Well, this has all taken quite the turn, hasn’t it? None of us had anything we needed to get done today, right? 🫠
It’s nearly 6am uk. My OH woke me up blundering about getting water at 4. Decided to just read on here for a while and go back off to sleep. No chance. Thanks a lot Alice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry I can't read the letter.
Can someone screen shot the letter on its own please?
BTW she has 1 donation of $20 from an anonymous donor so far.
Letter
Screenshot_20220619-061715_Instagram.jpg

original caption
Screenshot_20220619-061715_Instagram-1.jpg

new caption
Screenshot_20220619-064046_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Jesus christ. You'd think she was the first person to ever go through divorce. YES it hurts, yes it's not fair, but YES you do what the lawyers tell you and you get on with rebuilding your life. It is SHAMEFUL that she's sitting in that multi million pound house, with over 100k from savings, crying that she has no bleeping food. Girl, get yourself together. A go fund me? For a bleeping "famous" Hollywood star?? Give me a break! You have more to your name than 99% of the population. Set yourself up on Italki or Preply and start giving french and Italian lessons, anything! You can do them from your BED if you want to! The entitlement is crippling!
I wonder if she read the story I told here this morning and that pushed her?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Who is looking after the girls? Alice is burning it all down, posting continuously, posting private information, raging away. I hope the nanny is 24/7.
She needs a drug test. Someone's on the old coke and I don't mean a 1 litre bottle free with pizza delivery.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.