Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the plan, Alice? Find another actor husband? Anyone know who’s in their 50s in Hollywood? 60s even? Then…Go on Real Housewives?
Isn’t Leo Dicaprio somewhere near Alice’s age? And his gf is like 25.
Why couldn’t Tone send some food money over 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know. It was so blatant. No one. So the fool does it herself. And saying she has no one to talk to. Hah! She was just bragging a week ago about her friends. Now she has no one to talk to. So she has to go on social medial. Sure, Alice.
There was also a post by a relative saying that she always wins. Yeah looks like it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I drove a boat Monaco to Southern France and back in a day, with time for lunch and shopping. They should do the same, even just to get away from phone reception for a while. Poor things.
Looks like they have if B’s post if anything to go by.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So let's think realistically what IG will be doing for the tv festival. He will have an itinerary with times and calls. There will be some dinners and industry parties.

He will have a stylist and glam sent in for him to make sure he looks fantastic....Mr. Fantastic that is.

In all of this, he will by his nature be friendly and professional. There will probably be whispers of his crazy wife but it's a tv conference....crazy exes are par for the course.

He will not be watching Alice's insta or anything that she is doing. He knows he is paying for food for his kids. This is one in a series of father's day for him.

I sense this stuff Alice is doing is barely a blip to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
A quick search Google Monaco views), they are in Monaco. I bet B has a sensational dress lined up.

So in her latest Instagram ramblings, she is linking the door incident in the same sentence as B and I setting up vicious trolls - it reads like they are to blame.

If the girls are traumatised- only one person responsible. Doesn’t begin with I.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Those latest Insta postings are heinous 😬

She’s off her face and spiralling.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Hi turds it’s been a while.
The main trigger is that this time 4 years ago mAlice was on the same red carpet with Ioan in Monte Carlo.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Well, "Janet' fits well to B
Screenshot_20220619-082308_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220619-082327_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.