Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to get locked up, the optics won’t look good for Ioan. This is not about money or protecting the kids, she is trying to destroy him.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I cant believe that she gave a lawyer as a email adress alicewhoever

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I was agreeing with you. She has not referenced a RO etc and that’s an important missing detail that should be on there. I am hoping that people don’t get suckered in before digging deeper. She will need if for bail now she has thrown the legal letter grenade.
Absolutely. It’s just crazy. 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s published the letter without redacting her own address. Believe it or not.
She said someone was trying to break their door, and now she publishes her own address. Those kids need to be moved from her. Seriously, I am now so worried for them. Who knows what crackpot might show up. bleeping hell Alice.

• Sad
  • Angry
And…it’s already gone.
But the receipts are here. You can bet your life the legals read here/monitor every move she makes and will have seen it. Who gives a tit about Al getting locked up. But get the kids away from that house now she has published the address. What a wazzock.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Gone already?
Maybe she realised that the letter doesn’t actually reflect on her that well after all. Particularly this bit:
“Your continued false, defamatory, harassing, and threatening statements regarding loan on social media are violations of the TRO. You have publicly stated that you are aware you are violating the TRO by making these types of statements, and that you have every intention of continuing to do so.”
This frames things rather differently than she has presented it to her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Alice, my ex husband never abused me in front of anyone either. Funny thing about abusers- they usually don’t want witnesses.
The big question is: why are you exposing your daughters to this? Mine is the same age as your eldest, and I could NEVER do this to her. I hid everything her father did to me- posting it on social media should be unthinkable.
This is why he left. This right here. No boundaries, even when it comes to the children. She’s toxic to everyone around her.

• Heart
The letter is still there but she has blacked out her address. But too late, the screenshot on here shows it, and lots of people will have seen her original post with full address. How can anybody be so daft.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh guys guys I know what the issue is

The lawyer is a Katherine H - like her stepmom (no idea if C or K but same tit anyway)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.