Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The terms of service for GoFundMe also say that fundraisers and content must not be “fraudulent, misleading, inaccurate, dishonest, or impossible”.
I think at the very least this Fundraiser is misleading and inaccurate (and therefore in breach of the terms) because Alice does not mention the rather important fact that she is subject to a Restraining Order because of her abusive behaviour towards the man who is divorcing her. That might influence a person’s decision whether or not to donate, no?
It would me if I was cold to the story. Hopefully people do their research before donating if they don’t know the story. It’s a salient and missing point.

Reactions: 20
I notice some people in the Instagram comments are saying set up a wish list on Amazon, or saying they will donate to her. Should she be soliciting on Instagram. I can see silly billies like Condiment Clive digging deep for her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It would me if I was cold to the story. Hopefully people do their research before donating if they don’t know the story. It’s a salient and missing point.
That’s the point though isn’t it. People shouldn’t have to go away and research the story before they donate. Alice should give them all the salient facts. The TRO is definitely a salient fact, because I believe there are many people who wouldn’t donate if they knew about that. Therefore, her fundraiser is misleading/inaccurate. So I definitely think it’s reportable.
And I don’t think Ioan’s lawyers will be at all impressed either.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Reported witch. Gave them a pretty detailed account and where to find all legal documents regarding your lies and harassment! Don't splash out - you'll have to pay it all back! Plus we all 👀 what you're doing!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
OMIGOD.

She posted the letter from Ioan's lawyer.

She's burning it all down.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I notice some people in the Instagram comments are saying set up a wish list on Amazon, or saying they will donate to her. Should she be soliciting on Instagram. I can see silly billies like Condiment Clive digging deep for her.
She's setting herself up for some nice civil lawsuits. As if the divorce wasn't enough!? Can she not even see her liability here?

• Angry
Reactions: 39
I feel for Ioan because this could go on for years.
She threatened ages ago to drag it out till big E is at least 18.
Even if he bifurcates she's never going to co-parent. She'll make everything a fight.
She still holds a grudge for her father after how many years?
If he gets the PRO is she going to respect that? If not he'll have to keep going to court about it until/unless she's jailed.

It took Depp 6 years to get some justice & Heard is still going after him. So many similarities between the two A's. 🤬
BIB - but at least with a PRO he can do that. And with a PRO he can go for 100% custody.
I suspect once he gets the girls, he'll forget everything else. If not for Ella and Elsie, he would just bifurcate and walk away now, let the lawyers evict her.
Someone said before that Leon was protecting her from the worst Anne could do.
De facto, Ella and Elsie are protecting her from the worst Ioan could do.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That’s the point though isn’t it. People shouldn’t have to go away and research the story before they donate. Alice should give them all the salient facts. The TRO is definitely a salient fact, because I believe there are many people who wouldn’t donate if they knew about that. Therefore, her fundraiser is misleading/inaccurate. So I definitely think it’s reportable.
And I don’t think Ioan’s lawyers will be at all impressed either.
I was agreeing with you. She has not referenced a RO etc and that’s an important missing detail that should be on there. I am hoping that people don’t get suckered in before digging deeper. She will need if for bail now she has thrown the legal letter grenade.

Reactions: 26
She’s published the letter without redacting her own address. Believe it or not.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Jesus christ. You'd think she was the first person to ever go through divorce. YES it hurts, yes it's not fair, but YES you do what the lawyers tell you and you get on with rebuilding your life. It is SHAMEFUL that she's sitting in that multi million pound house, with over 100k from savings, crying that she has no bleeping food. Girl, get yourself together. A go fund me? For a bleeping "famous" Hollywood star?? Give me a break! You have more to your name than 99% of the population. Set yourself up on Italki or Preply and start giving french and Italian lessons, anything! You can do them from your BED if you want to! The entitlement is crippling!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.