Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #106 Wake Up and Smell the Covfefe, Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Further showing to EVERYONE just how manipulative and calculating she truly is

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
How is it legal for an abuser to start up a GFM page? Just when you think she can't stoop any lower she does her SM starving lies & now a GFM.
I hope one day everything she has ever done to Ioan comes back on her with a vengeance. She is evil. 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Well. At least Amber didn't have kids to accuse Johnny of starving.
I'm not sure she would have if they did, tbh.

When I'm comparing Amber favorably to Alice - it's bad!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Don’t report the Gofundme right away - let her face the embarrassing consequences of actually setting this up herself (the gall).

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She has GOT to be kidding me. I would never. NEVER. And my audacity is a whole thing, believe me.
Ella is going to get bullied so badly for this, poor kid. What a life.

Soon to be subject of much Beverly Hills snorting laughter over breakfast.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Don't know about you guys, but I reported the GoFundMe as fraud. Cited the TRO, cited her comments about having a nanny and housekeeper. Lots of folks on there with legitimate needs and without resources and she's not in either category and is lying (as usual).

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Don’t report the Gofundme right away - let her face the embarrassing consequences of actually setting this up herself (the gall).
It says it takes two to three days for a review.

Don't know about you guys, but I reported the GoFundMe as fraud. Cited the TRO, cited her comments about having a nanny and housekeeper. Lots of folks on there with legitimate needs and without resources and she's not in either category and is lying (as usual).
So did I. Said that this was another instance of her abuse and an attempt to get round the DVRO.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
crying with laughing to wake up to this. why is she suddenly respectful of his main lawyer btw?
Screenshot_20220619-052558_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220619-052612_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220619-052710_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220619-054439_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I feel you on this, but she's also coasted so long on the wait and see. She's actively soliciting donations and she's actively abusing multiple people. This gets shut down right away.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It says it takes two to three days for a review.
Does that mean that she can access any donations until such time a review kicks in. Presumably she has to repay them if she was kicked off. She should not rely on this money if that is the case, she might have to repay.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I agree with @Babsi - I abhor this woman. 🤬 I have never felt such loathing for someone I don't know.
I can't imagine how poor Ioan must be feeling. 😞
A victim of abuse who is still being abused. 🥺 And his abuser is still getting sympathy. 🤬

It's after 5am here. I need to try & get some sleep, not easy as I am raging once again. I'll catch up sometime tomorrow.
Till then, bye for now lovely turds, :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Seriously, Alice? Seriously? You don’t have food to feed your BABIES? First of all, they are not babies, FFS!
And second, if you run out of money go get a JOB. Yeah, this is a audacious idea but you can actually work and earn for yourself, how about that?
Ugh, I just can’t. She is the most abhorrent person I’ve ever seen in my life.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Leaving aside the suspect timing of Fathers Day, red carpet etc….if she is genuinely on her uppers, her sense of survival is utterly tit. She is getting Uber Eats, she is paying for help (she has documented that, she pays for G to love them), she is doing nothing to find a job. Her sense of entitlement is huge. Her work ethic and being a good role model as a strong mother is just not there, nor do I think it ever would be. What next Only Fans?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The terms of service for GoFundMe also say that fundraisers and content must not be “fraudulent, misleading, inaccurate, dishonest, or impossible”.
I think at the very least this Fundraiser is misleading and inaccurate (and therefore in breach of the terms) because Alice does not mention the rather important fact that she is subject to a Restraining Order because of her abusive behaviour towards the man who is divorcing her. That might influence a person’s decision whether or not to donate, no?

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.