Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh hey, the post is gone

I was not looking forward to skim thru that bug hell, so thx Alice! xD

• Haha
Reactions: 11
at least Alice waited for my barbecue to finish
View attachment 1348039View attachment 1348040
So what happened to the 3 amazing people that changed her life last week? God she’s a drain. Buy clothes? She was dressing the kids in her old tat a few months ago.

Now I thought the younger one saw her dad a few weeks ago? Wasn’t Malice going on about getting the police if she wasn’t back?

God she has a lot of bitter followers, they are all just taking her side as gospel and quoting crappy quotes at her .

Piers Morgan needs to do an interview with Ioan!! Imagine the fall out! She’d go stratospheric 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
True to form the IG post has now been removed. I believe she is doing these posts to get in the DM to get the attention of Ioan's family.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
If we are in the film that she makes of her screenplay who will play us all in the film?! I think Hannah Waddingham (Ted Lasso) for me. I wish I looked like her but this is all fiction right?!
I would like to be played by Matt Berry. Imagine everyone else tattling away, suddenly IT IS I, LEFTOVERCOFFEE, AND I HAVE A TAKE ON THIS DISCUSSION whilst occasionally chortling AH HAAH offscreen every now and then.

(for the record, I'm a short, fat, mother of one in my mid 30s, but this is my casting choice okay?)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she fails to turn up on August 2nd, can Ioan apply for bifurcation there and then, or would they need to apply afterwards and have another court date?

Reactions: 6
I wonder if these people have seen the documents presented for the TRO or if they are just hearing Alice's side and believing her. If they have read the documents and still support Alice then they are fools.
They believe Alice, because she never lies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she fails to turn up on August 2nd, can Ioan apply for bifurcation there and then, or would they need to apply afterwards and have another court date?
if Ioan applies for bifurcation (he can do it any time) he will probably wait 3-4 months for a court date, then it happens though, it's 99.99 % of the time granted and the judge is usually deciding some other things along the way based on what the other spouse complained about the bifurcation

tbh if Alice doesnt turn up or has a lawyer on August 2nd either I would apply to default the divorce lol (basically let the judge decide everything at once without a hearing, and usually in your favour)

Bifurcation isn't very important beyond maybe believing that the other party can't move on as long as there is a chance for the divorce to be blown off (lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I would like to be played by Matt Berry. Imagine everyone else tattling away, suddenly IT IS I, LEFTOVERCOFFEE, AND I HAVE A TAKE ON THIS DISCUSSION whilst occasionally chortling AH HAAH offscreen every now and then.

(for the record, I'm a short, fat, mother of one in my mid 30s, but this is my casting choice okay?)
I read that in the voice of Matt Berry 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.