Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her January tweet. Yes, Alice, we CAN believe he left because you were abusive and also insane. These past days with your destructive tweeting have reinforced it.
Screenshot_20220105-032411_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Since we have the perfect amazing playlist of the Malice Turd Threads, what say we do movies as well? My recommendations are Jaws, The Exorcist, Predator, He’s Just Not that Into You, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, and It! 😈
I would like to add “The Christmas Card”?? But only the first 8 seconds of it, which happens to be the exact amount of time I need to decide to turn it off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How Ioan has managed to stay silent with all the Alice tit show shaming shenanigans I really don’t know. He has the patience of a saint. Once you engage you’re back in her web and fucked. Alice can’t bear that he will not engage with her on any public platform. It’s driving her crazy.

She could have her own show if she moves to the UK The Alice tit Show where she interviews wronged women from across the globe plus DIY slots (how to put a door back on its hinges) cookery slots (how to eat the crust of a lasagna) and wine tasting.
And how to look after rats and squirrels too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot imagine being married to her, but divorcing her is definitely hell on earth.
It's like Andy Dufresne crawling through the sewer in The Shawshank Redemption. Keep going, Ioan, there's freedom at the other end!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Her financial problems would be solved if a. She got a job and b. Moved on with the divorce
Her financial problems are as fictional as the book she is going to write. Or her 102 ailments.

If you really are up against it you get a job even if it's Home Depot. Her FMs are sucking up her sob stories. That's the whole point of it. Clickbait.

First IG was the abuser ❌
Then she is an invalid ❌
Now she is skint. ❌

ALL LIES ✅

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s shocking that her FMs don’t tell her the obvious. Her financial problems would be solved if a. She got a job and b. Moved on with the divorce and reached a settlement. Surely it can’t be that difficult to understand.
All sorts of people have made those suggestions to her. She doesn't want to hear it. She just blows up at them and blocks them.

Reactions: 17
I just seen the replies regarding poring pics of some of my creations, I don't have many on the device I'm using but will post a couple just now as the thread is nearly at its limit anyway. Need to find my charger first as battery about to die, BRB <3
Perhaps behind a spoiler ? X

Reactions: 5
It's amazing how her amazing degree didn't teach her basic time like days, weeks, months etc.
Amazing.
Yep.
Also amazing that she's been living in California for 20 years, been through umpteen lawyers and still doesn't understand that the state is no fault divorce, she signed a pre-nup specifying her share of the house and support. Guess she had her fingers in her ears at every lawyers' meeting muttering, "I'm not listening, I'M NOT LISTENING!"

• Haha
Her January tweet. Yes, Alice, we CAN believe he left because you were abusive and also insane. These past days with your destructive tweeting have reinforced it.
View attachment 1348181
I think Ioan gets to be the best judge of whether or not he feels like he was living in hell. Condescending much? "Oh it's all in your head, pretty little lady."

1655407679013.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
if Ioan applies for bifurcation (he can do it any time) he will probably wait 3-4 months for a court date, then it happens though, it's 99.99 % of the time granted and the judge is usually deciding some other things along the way based on what the other spouse complained about the bifurcation

tbh if Alice doesnt turn up or has a lawyer on August 2nd either I would apply to default the divorce lol (basically let the judge decide everything at once without a hearing, and usually in your favour)

Bifurcation isn't very important beyond maybe believing that the other party can't move on as long as there is a chance for the divorce to be blown off (lol)
I still believe that Malice doesn’t accept that it’s over. If she humiliates him enough, alienates the girls enough, makes enough trouble, and makes him run out of money he will eventually give up and come back to the garage. Or 🐝 will have had enough and leave. The stupid twit!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Bought your wine but didn't budget for things like food, huh, Alice?
Don't forget internet! She has money for that, for new phones for the kids and a new laptop for herself. Oh, wait. She used Ioan's money for all of that. And still is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So what happened to the 3 amazing people that changed her life last week? God she’s a drain. Buy clothes? She was dressing the kids in her old tat a few months ago.

Now I thought the younger one saw her dad a few weeks ago? Wasn’t Malice going on about getting the police if she wasn’t back?

God she has a lot of bitter followers, they are all just taking her side as gospel and quoting crappy quotes at her .

Piers Morgan needs to do an interview with Ioan!! Imagine the fall out! She’d go stratospheric 🤣
Sounds like the court told her she is responsible for her own legal fees. AAhhh, the sweet... sweet... sight of reality hitting that mountain troll smack in the face

• Haha
  • Heart
I just seen the replies regarding poring pics of some of my creations, I don't have many on the device I'm using but will post a couple just now as the thread is nearly at its limit anyway. Need to find my charger first as battery about to die, BRB <3
Cant wait to see!!! 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@welp ahhh ok I see! That sucks. What does 'default the divorce' mean?
When a party doesnt do anything legally (usually missing deadlines) and thus intentionally stalls the divorce you can ask the judge to make a judgement on all matters on the spot based on what is available from both parties.

IMO Ioan had the chance to do it all of last year because Alice never filed a response to his petition (until february) and it would have been all decided in his favour (based on what he asked) had he asked for a default divorce because at the time only his demands were available to the court. Whether or not they had agreed internally to not insist on deadlines he was crazy generous here (especially considering that she was shaming him to hell all the time in public). He is generally way too soft with her: Alice is extremely lucky that she is divorcing him and not anyone else (maybe he is scared that going properly hard against her will threaten the kids, no idea)

It's most common with not responding to the petition itself as explained above. But it can happen later too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Also amazing that she's been living in California for 20 years, been through umpteen lawyers and still doesn't understand that the state is no fault divorce, she signed a pre-nup specifying her share of the house and support. Guess she had her fingers in her ears at every lawyers' meeting muttering, "I'm not listening, I'M NOT LISTENING!"
She heard it all, she just thinks she’s too exceptional for little things like rules and the law.

She’s partly correct, she’s certainly exceptionally stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.