Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will need to borrow money off her Brother for a lawyer won’t she. Tables turned somewhat
Pretty sure 'Pula' is Bulgarian. Cont is also south African. And 'vittu' is Finnish. Interestingly, the word is very similar in Norwegian and translates as 'soft, marshy land'.
I'm behind, but I need to comment. My Finnish teacher said vittu comes from Swedish fitta and that the word is onomatopoetic and I was like Dude, eeeeew, why are you telling us this while grinning like an idiot?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
after the divorce of IG and AE is finally finalized - does anyone know if California requires that the court legal costs must be paid before the divorce is signed and finalized?

ETA: if so, then is maybe why IG didn't request that AE pay cause he knew she never would.

(I ask because that was so in my divorce - so it was promptly paid -- different state in US)

Reactions: 5
Exactly this. It’s coercive control.
She thinks it proves something else. It only proves he told her his every move. Didn’t she access his phone too? So there was no affair!
She was open about checking his phone. Bet she had all his passwords too. Then she said she forgot to check his Insta messages and that's how she didn't find out about BW when he was "cheating" as they obviously used this to communicate. Bunny boiler.

Here Alice - here's a subject for your screenplay Fatal Attraction 2 with you in the Glenn Close part. You would ace it as no acting required!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I took one night off to go to a pop concert and Alice goes off on one!! You tattle turds are great with receipts - I bloody love it.

I can’t believe she did that Facebook post. Well I can but it’s such an own goal. If she ever gets before a Court they will not be happy with her behaviour.

Also disappointed in Georgia Tennant. Do her and David know Alice and Ioan personally or is she just sticking up for Alice on behalf of wives generally? It makes no sense given the info on how Alice has behaved in the industry.
wait, what FB post?? ive been skimming to keep up. fid I miss something?!

Reactions: 8
she will not (though the judge might decide differently) because Ioan didnt request it
View attachment 1348275
again, he is extremely nice in this divorce. I bet almost anyone else would have buried her (legally) a long time ago
He has been too nice imo. It's probably because of the kids but his niceness got him nowhere and it seems the kids hate him due to the PA anyway.

Time to take the gloves off Yo!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She was open about checking his phone. Bet she had all his passwords too. Then she said she forgot to check his Insta messages and that's how she didn't find out about BW when he was "cheating" as they obviously used this to communicate. Bunny boiler.

Here Alice - here's a subject for your screenplay Fatal Attraction 2 with you in the Glenn Close part. You would ace it as no acting required!!
she also said that she was recording all his conversations.

her definition of a happy marriage makes me honestly scared for the "happier than ever" kids currently - people like her have the tendency to exagerate happiness proportionally to how bad it actually is.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
after the divorce of IG and AE is finally finalized - does anyone know if California requires that the court legal costs must be paid before the divorce is signed and finalized?

(I ask because that was so in my divorce - so it was promptly paid -- different state in US)
I used a mediating judge and didn't pull any funny business during my divorce here. I believe in avoiding court if at all possible. It's such a waste of money. Had Alice stopped raging and acting out they could have wrapped all of this up long ago with the collaborative divorce process. What a shame.

Reactions: 22
I would like to add “The Christmas Card”?? But only the first 8 seconds of it, which happens to be the exact amount of time I need to decide to turn it off.
Can I add Hellbound: Hellraiser 2 please. Also Sex, Lies & Videotape and The Accused. Oh, and Free Willy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In that case she should have had loads of proof of his "abuse" to play for the court.

Maybe the rat ate all her proof after destroying her car?? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13

her definition of a happy marriage makes me honestly scared for the "happier than ever" kids currently - people like her have the tendency to exagerate happiness proportionally to how bad it actually is.
ahhhhh, but IG didn't have conversations with her after a certain date.
Is there a window of time before which she could not use the recordings?

Reactions: 4
Checking your partner's phone because you have some (any) suspicions means you're not in a happy relationship.

Also, her now again saying she checks her daughters sleeping once to twice per night is creepy as duck. Especially the older girl is coming into the age when privacy becomes very important. That includes sleeping. Leave them be, woman.

Alice, you're a cont. Not cont y môr, just a cont.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Exactly this. It’s coercive control.
She thinks it proves something else. It only proves he told her his every move. Didn’t she access his phone too? So there was no affair!
In those pages Ioan submitted it was so obvious that she was trying to control him by coercion. I totally understand why he had to limit his communication with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In California you can never use recordings if they have no consent (unless it's to prove heavy DV or very serious crimes). It's illegal.

Ioan has recordings of her because they are voicemails, if you send one, well, you consent to it obviously.

also since february he is allowed to record everything should she ever contact him.

He has been too nice imo. It's probably because of the kids but his niceness got him nowhere and it seems the kids hate him due to the PA anyway.

Time to take the gloves off Yo!!
he is at the same time lucky that Alice is bleeping dumb tho.

the amount of money he apparently offered per year sounds like the kind of deal that ruined Brendan Fraser's life, and the chick refused this lol

I think you can summarize this divorce with: The only person that screwed Alice Evans over is Alice Evans

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I hope she’s left with absolutely duck all.
I’m back to being heartbroken for Ioan.

The only person that screwed Alice Evans over is Alice Evans
Please keep this as a thread title sometime.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
They wouldn’t apply to the DVRO, I don’t think. And since California is a no-fault divorce state, it wouldn’t matter for the divorce.

Reactions: 12
All sorts of people have made those suggestions to her. She doesn't want to hear it. She just blows up at them and blocks them.
Yes, but it’s still shocking that there are people who support her delusions. A woman in her 50s is perfectly capable of taking care of herself. She can work and support herself. And she will get money from the divorce. Her reaction is absurd (I’ve shown great self restraint here) and anyone who enables her is an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They wouldn’t apply to the DVRO, I don’t think. And since California is a no-fault divorce state, it wouldn’t matter for the divorce.
And herein lies Alice's greatest mistake: she went about this like CA is a fault divorce state. She spun the cheating narrative because she thought it would help her case and then weaponized this narrative against Ioan. Everyone single lawyer she's used or consulted with would have told her to stop and that no fault means no fault. No, she opted to use the media, social media, and now the courts (by refusing to cooperate and leaving Ioan no choice but to pursue legal protections) to work out her emotional turmoil and it's left her where she is today. This all could have been avoided. All of it. Being upset that your ex has a GF and intends to uphold the prenup you both agreed to is no excuse for what she's done. I always hope she'll finally take a breath and stop this, but I don't see her slowing down at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
And herein lies Alice's greatest mistake: she went about this like CA is a fault divorce state. She spun the cheating narrative because she thought it would help her case and then weaponized this narrative against Ioan. Everyone single lawyer she's used or consulted with would have told her to stop and that no fault means no fault. No, she opted to use the media, social media, and now the courts (by refusing to cooperate) to work out her emotional turmoil and it's left her where she is today. This all could have been avoided. All of it. Being upset that your ex has a GF and intends to uphold the prenup you both agreed to is no excuse for what she's done.
Not to mention that she would probably get way more if she had accepted the prenup and moved on. She’s now draining him financially and will end up with much less.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.