Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the amount of money he apparently offered per year sounds like the kind of deal that ruined Brendan Fraser's life, and the chick refused this lol
Do you have some unofficial numbers for this?

Here's the thing: she should have played nice and grab her chance when he still felt some guilt for leaving.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That's why we stay. We know it's going to get worse when we try to leave and it does.
I don't have a computer and I use my phone to get on here and look. I'd never been on a forum or looked at Daily Mail, etc. I saw something on my news feed about them that brought me here. I, as some, initially felt bad for her. That was short lived. I stay because my heart needs to know Ioan and girls will be OK. It's weird to feel so strong about strangers, but after seeing/reading all her self absorbed abuse/lies, I want to see a happy ending for Ioan, Bianca, and those beautiful girls. I'm praying August court date will speed this up.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Checking your partner's phone because you have some (any) suspicions means you're not in a happy relationship.

Also, her now again saying she checks her daughters sleeping once to twice per night is creepy as duck. Especially the older girl is coming into the age when privacy becomes very important. That includes sleeping. Leave them be, woman.

Alice, you're a cont. Not cont y môr, just a cont.
She checks them, but then gets drunk, leaves the door open, and tells on social media. Great parenting there.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So she’s not just locked it up but suspended it again? Right o, all over to Instagram then I suppose…🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
In California you can never use recordings if they have no consent (unless it's to prove heavy DV or very serious crimes). It's illegal.

Ioan has recordings of her because they are voicemails, if you send one, well, you consent to it obviously.

also since february he is allowed to record everything should she ever contact him.

he is at the same time lucky that Alice is bleeping dumb tho.

the amount of money he apparently offered per year sounds like the kind of deal that ruined Brendan Fraser's life, and the chick refused this lol

I think you can summarize this divorce with: The only person that screwed Alice Evans over is Alice Evans
BIB for thread title ...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you have some unofficial numbers for this?

Here's the thing: she should have played nice and grab her chance when he still felt some guilt for leaving.
In the TRO she mentions that she wants 300k per year (16th July) and that she wants "almost twice" of what he is offering (15th november), this would imply that he offered 150-200k per year, but I read on reddit today that her ex-besties would have mentioned that he was offering her 150k per child every year, so 300k (plus a lump sum), and that she refused this (wtf). This sounds to me like she was demanding more and more money every time he upped his offer (though might be just her not remembering the right numbers): in any case 200-300k per year is crazy when you are only a jobbing actor.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Twitter, what did she expect? Even if Ioan sat back you can imagine his legals insisting they slap her down. She has been an utter witch online this week.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I don't have a computer and I use my phone to get on here and look. I'd never been on a forum or looked at Daily Mail, etc. I saw something on my news feed about them that brought me here. I, as some, initially felt bad for her. That was short lived. I stay because my heart needs to know Ioan and girls will be OK. It's weird to feel so strong about strangers, but after seeing/reading all her self absorbed abuse/lies, I want to see a happy ending for Ioan, Bianca, and those beautiful girls. I'm praying August court date will speed this up.
I knew of her from her previous Twitter debacles. But when the picture of Ioan and Bianca went up on Instagram and I saw the truly HORRIBLE things she was saying about this two people I did not know - I started reading up on it and Alice sent me here. 😂

Unfortunately, I recognized the emotional abuse and narcissism immediately.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Twitter, what did she expect? Even if Ioan sat back you can imagine his legals insisting they slap her down. She has been an utter witch online this week.
Just this week? Forget about cutting off the expensive meal service. He needs to stop paying for her internet and phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The thing I dont get about Alice is, okay, she keeps saying she has nothing to lose, okay, fair enough.

Then she really acts like somebody that has nothing to lose.

And then she deletes, deactivates etc.

I mean if you are a all witch about it, at least stick to it instead of restarting the loop all the time ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.