Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m way behind but I just want to say … I love Brenda.

View attachment 1347824
I tried to find whatever California laws are about squatting in a house (after divorce) but couldn't find what tragically applies to this situation. But did see later that someone else was thinking the same in the DM comments.

ETA: the closest I found was something about contempt of court

Reactions: 11
no its the same

speaking of which, who can translate this bit to me? My Alice isnt as good as I thought

I will always love and re bf never every one of you for the love she support you have given me.

is she saying she will never have a boyfriend but she loves all of her nutters, sorry I can't make sense of this LOL
Remember ?
I am fluent in Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone know what filter she uses? I’d like to make sure it’s no where near my phone. The double pupils have ended me.
It made me think of the original series of V!!

Yes, I am THAT old
3D4E5FB0-99AF-4940-89E6-4034439B61B7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
no its the same

speaking of which, who can translate this bit to me? My Alice isnt as good as I thought

I will always love and re bf never every one of you for the love she support you have given me.

is she saying she will never have a boyfriend but she loves all of her nutters, sorry I can't make sense of this LOL
Covfefe, anyone?🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
btw regarding the earlier discussion on whether Ioan needs to make a statement: No, imo. No point to change now the excellent strategy of staying silent. 99 % of the (interested) public has realized that she is nutters, so no damage will be done in all likehood (unlike the earlier stuff). When the truth comes out entirely a big part of that 1 % will be left embarrassed to the bones. And at some point it will: Alice cant forever delay the inevitable.
I agree Welp. It is the right and proper course of action.

I could not help but laugh when I saw some suggestion on here, and without any irony at all, about how Piers Morgan should write something/speak with him. I mean WTAF. Here we all are noting Alice’s many lies, hissy fits and bullshit when Morgan himself has published fake photos of abused Iraqi PoW; stormed off-set in a fit over Megan Markle and been heavily implicated in phone hacking but continues to deny (lie?) it.

I mean, c’mon people! Give your lovely heads a wobble! 😘

Reactions: 11
Can we add “why don’t you just get a job?” The Offspring to the playlist please? 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Do you want to try the Welsh for that for a change? Cont. Cont is bleep. Cont y môr (literally bleep of the sea) is the (official not even slang) term for a jellyfish. I kid you not. So that’s what she’ll be once we get round to rolling her in there.

/Welsh lesson of the day. Do they teach you stuff like this in yours @ReturningthePearls ?
Dear @tropeonarope, please remind me what tomato/red sauce is in Welsh......I have such happy memories of my daughters when young, laughing hysterically with their Welsh speaking little friends about it.

But with the passing of the years, all I remember now is their laughter :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.