Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she is too big a person to live an ordinary life. She would never get what she sees is a normal job. Imagine having to manage her. The whole HR department would be focussed solely on her - managing her long periods of absence, the bullying claims, her inappropriate behaviour. It would be endless.
Any prospective employer would take a glance at her socials…………….👎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dear @tropeonarope, please remind me what tomato/red sauce is in Welsh......I have such happy memories of my daughters when young, laughing hysterically with their Welsh speaking little friends about it.

But with the passing of the years, all I remember now is their laughter :love:
Sôs coch! Literally red sauce. I can never quite remember that I need to ask for “ketchup” in the chippy when I’m away from home, always comes out as “red sauce” 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So technically we could get away with calling her a sea bleep in a thread title then?? Genius!!
You are a genius @tropeonarope

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
“I’m gonna write a BOOK and a SCREENPLAY about my heartache and I’m gonna start a BLOG and I’m gonna make a PODCAST and I’m gonna run for PRESIDENT and when I win I’m gonna write my INAUGURATION SPEECH about it and EVERYONE will know I am a SAD, LONELY EX with NO JOB and NO DIGNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Sounds like my 5 year old niece when she tells you what she's going to do with that dollar the tooth fairy left her. Here's her list. She going to buy her bunny a new cage, and her brother's hamster a bag of seeds and her mom a fitbit and her dad a big bag of jerky...and...and...then she gets distracted by her favorite lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Prospective Thread Title - Glum, Dumb and Full of Rum

And now back to work I go!
How about Skint, Bent, and full of Shint! 🤭
Obviously I know the real spelling unlike Malice.

If Alice wrote this, do you think she would s-lag off her biggest movie? Nah, it would be all about how the Oscars strangely missed her performance.
Maybe this should be the next thread title. Oh, honey, why'd you do it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.