Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it confirmed Ioan will be in Monte Carlo?

If not what do we think the chances are he will be?

Is there likely to be anyone there with a reasonable sized following who could be papped with him in a fairly low key sign of solidarity with him?

I’ve no doubt the industry are on his side but it would still be great to see.

I also think Mama Gruff deserves a red carpet plus one at some point.
yes it is
That would drive Alice even crazier than taking B !
do it, YoYo

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So, after speed reading, we are still in the same position 🙄. Malice needs to get it into her head, that the only person that can help you is YOU; unless you know a billionaire, even then. People can support you emotionally, put you up at there house, feed you etc, but only you can change your life. I learned this lesson from a young age and I still get tripped up with it at times. I was due to move to Australia in December (lived in London all my life) with my now ex and we had a stupid argument about 6 weeks ago, he walked out and finished it, ignored me and i found out 10 days ago he going back to OZ for good on Monday (when we should have been going there together for a wedding and a holiday). I have seen him once and it killed me, I was already quite depressed and these last 3/4 weeks have killed me, I struggle to get out of bed at times and have been written off work. I don't blame him for making that decision, in was in a job he hated, was homesick and we had split up, so he made his decision based on that. That doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt me any less, in fact I feel like it's my fault as I caused the argument, which was a stupid silly argument as well! But the fact that he didn't even talk to me before making that decision really hurt, and he said at the time it was none of my business - ouch again! Anyway he wants to try and sort things out and do long distance (which we did when covid hit) buy I'm too hurt and for my own sanity and self respect have had to cut him off - he was verbally abusive btw.
Anyway, when I saw him, he said the only person that can get you out of this depression is you and he is right, so Malice if you are reading this, YOU have to sport YOUR life out!
I should add to this that I wasn't financially dependent on him, I never have been with any previous partner....that's what I learned from a young age to always be able to provide for yourself (unless you have a severe illness or someone akin).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I should add to this that I wasn't financially dependent on him, I never have been with any previous partner....that's what I learned from a young age to always be able to provide for yourself (unless you have a severe illness or someone akin).
I did the same - financially independent - I decided to be this way when I first started my college years so as to not replicate my mother. I wanted to know how to "pick myself up" if I ever married and subsequently divorced.
My daughters learned through example.

Sadly, Alice is not teaching her daughters how to be or become adults.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I have to admit, I felt a bit concerned when I saw that post about Ioan attending that festival.

so far he’s been mostly able to evade Alice I think, but I have no doubt if she knows his location at a future time she’ll be there, if at all possible.

I know she’s lazy as duck but a part of me is genuinely concerned that if she knows he’s there she might show up. Anyone else had that worry?
Doubt it, she is too lazy and too caught up in her addictions, plus people would see her unfiltered image which would lead to unflattering comparisons with Bianca.

Reactions: 12
Lots of comments on the DM article, the eyes are mentioned loafs of times 🤣🤣

Yep,
I did the same - financially independent - I decided to be this way when I first started my college years so as to not replicate my mother. I wanted to know how to "pick myself up" if I ever married and subsequently divorced.
My daughters learned through example.

Sadly, Alice is not teaching her daughters how to be or become adults.
Yep that's how I learned, my mum was a housewife, back in the day when a normal household could usually afford for the mum to stay at home, he began drinking and gambling, after the sale of the house there wasn't much left, my mum managed to buy a small 2 bed flat, but she hadn't worked in over 10 years and the world had changed a lot in that time. I went out and worked at the age of 17 and paid towards the mortgage, because she was clearly depressed, but also didn't want to work.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it confirmed Ioan will be in Monte Carlo?

If not what do we think the chances are he will be?

Is there likely to be anyone there with a reasonable sized following who could be papped with him in a fairly low key sign of solidarity with him?

I’ve no doubt the industry are on his side but it would still be great to see.

I also think Mama Gruff deserves a red carpet plus one at some point.
Looks like some decent names there. Joanne Froggatt, Danny Glover, Matthew Fox and plenty of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
my nephew (6) just got scared off Alice's latest IG pic, I'm not joking, the poor boy got so upset 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Lies, such lies, Alice was absolutely vicious on the IMDb boards, sock accounts too I believe. She manipulated Ioan into destroying his fan base too. She is such a twisted, nasty piece of s**t😡
1. You were a fckin limpet no wonder he never got time with them and cause you make insidious accusations 🤮
2. New … it’s knew you thick wench
3. What you arsed about the weather for you never leave your minging pit you fckin lazy arse !!

Reactions: 15
This is good. The Strange, Sick, Sad Career of Ioan Gruffudd (preppiesoftheapocalypse.blogspot.com)

102 Dalmatians (2000)

Oh, honey, why'd you do it? [IKR]

You were doing so well. First Hornblower and Great Expectations duked it out at the Emmys, with the gold going to Hornblower, then Warriors took home a BAFTA award, then Solomon and Gaenor went and trumped them all by getting an Academy Award nomination. Clearly, you were making your name as a talent to be reckoned with.

And then... and then... 102 Dalmatians, Ioan? Really? That's what you decided to do next?

I know it doesn't pay to be too snobby about prospective employment. Sometimes you have to pay the bills. But I'm still finding it hard to believe this was the best you were offered. [ETA same with his choice of wife]

I'm not judging it unfairly, either. Come on, be honest. It's a terrible, terrible movie. Not terrible in a "well, it's silly, but harmless enough" kind of way, or an "I hate to admit it, but I giggled a couple of times" way, either. No, it's vile.

What was going through your head when you read the script? Granted, at that point you couldn't possibly know the finished product would include Gerard Depardieu wandering around in a fur jockstrap. But I'm betting the running gag about how he pronounces "puppy" as "poopy" in his French accent was in the script, right? What about the part where Glenn Close gets baked into the cake? Or how about that littlest puppy, whose barks get subtitled in baby talk?

You probably have warm fuzzy memories of this film, because you started dating your co-star Alice Evans afterward. [LOL] She's a total knockout, so congratulations on your upcoming nuptials, but... jeez, this film is really, really bad. You know what's the worst part? I don't even like you in it. I know your character is supposed to be naïve and trusting, but honestly, you come across as, well, kind of brain-damaged. That's unkind, I know, and I'm a terrible person for saying it, but it's true. I gave up on you around the time you got on all fours and played tug-of-war with a piece of knotted rope against a bulldog. Using your teeth. And we were barely past the opening credits!

On behalf of the entertainment industry, I'd like to extend a formal apology that you were so ill-used and abused in your Hollywood debut. And honestly, I still don't think we've quite figured out what to do with you. We keep making you do fake American accents and doing horrible things to your hair.

Which reminds me of the one thing that I do genuinely like about 102 Dalmatians: Your hair. Those floppy bangs were a good look for you. Oh, and the shorts that you cheekily paired with knee socks and a parka. Yeah. Those were good, too.

The rest of the movie? Poopy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
my nephew (6) just got scared off Alice's latest IG pic, I'm not joking, the poor boy got so upset 😭
When I went to open my tab again the preview was stuck on that picture and even I had a little jump though I had seen it before! Hugs for the wee lad, he shouldn't have to go through such frights.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She'll remove the IG post now it's her MO I've noticed. She's desperate to stay relevant but too ignorant to realise people are bored of her pity party now.
nah she has to first answer the 700 messages to it

When I went to open my tab again the preview was stuck on that picture and even I had a little jump though I had seen it before! Hugs for the wee lad, he shouldn't have to go through such frights.
aye no more Alice pictures while kids are around!

(he is fine now)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.