Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #104 When your enemy is making a mistake, don't interfere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i find it btw interesting how she creates narratives

she for example claims that Ioan accused her of abuse for 4 years (well, it's true, check her SM over the years).

How do we know that he ever said that? The TRO is about the last two years?

He may have said this in private but not in public. And here is the thing about Alice's pathetic attempt to become Johnny Depp: If Ioan had claimed in public to have been abused by her for 4 years without anything other than circumstantial evidence then she would have perhaps a point, but this is not what happened.

Alice tries hard to deny abuse until August 2020, but his filing is about after August 2020 with all the proofs attached to which her only excuse is "he made me do it by leaving". But she distracted her audience additionally from this by acting like Ioan publicly accused her of 4 years of abuse and the mail is the grand proof for this to be untrue (it's not, imo it even supports it)

What she doesnt realize though is that she makes herself look extra bad. Now instead of her "heartbreak" abuse narrative the press may run with the 4 years of abuse narrative, which takes her main excuse away. And for the casual reader this will stick.

Reactions: 27
What are the legal implications for Alice refusing to move forward with the divorce and house sale?
Can Ioan's lawyers order it to go ahead without Alice's cooperation given the tro/pro? Would a judge just rubber stamp it if Alice doesn't bother to turn up at the next hearing?
Re the divorce, if she is being uncooperative, he can file for a default hearing and the judge would decide on all outstanding issues. Which is the way it seems to be heading as she is definitely not cooperating.

• Heart
The pictures she posts of herself genuinely, legitimately scare me. She looks like an evil witch. Which is actually totally apt of course.

I wonder if the unedited versions would be more or less frightening 🤔
Jabba the Hut

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She puts these weird eyeball filters on because without them her eyes point in different directions

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It’s like people who over share how happy they are on social media. Couples with both names as their Facebook page. Full of utter shite. That is not a happy household. And she threw her own daughter under the bus about the schooling. Only film she’ll be in is Despicable me.

• Heart
  • Haha
You wait. Bet that cancer check out will be oh, having a guess…2nd August, or just before? Maybe waiting for worrying results. Alice-All Time Low!
Whenever we think she has gone as low as she could get, she comes up with something horrendous to say, things that surely no "normal" human would ever THINK, never mind share for the world to say.

I have had to stop reading her Twitter/Insta, it makes me feel so furious that she gets away with this behaviour time and time again.

I don't even have the words to express my disgust with her behaviour.

🤬 🤬 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Re the divorce, if she is being uncooperative, he can file for a default hearing and the judge would decide on all outstanding issues. Which is the way it seems to be heading as she is definitely not cooperating.
Wasn't there some way he could legally divorce her now and the finer details be sorted after? Sure Kim K did this with Kanye.

Reactions: 12
Good!! Hopefully this will happen after the next hearing because there's no way she will turn up to it again. She's flat out refusing to recognise the courts ruling because she doesn't agree with the evidence presented.
She can't challenge because she knows her crap will be thrown out!!

Reactions: 12
She's practically admitted on her IG that she didn't attend the hearing because she didn't like the deal she was being offered.
But even that is a false narrative. It was a hearing to extend a restraining order. There would have been no deals. The only thing that might have happened in a situation like this but wouldn’t because of her behaviour would have been him saying he would drop the PRO request because she had abided by the terms of the TRO. She flagrantly did not. So no one was offering her anything. She just wants to make herself appear to be on the losing side of a corrupt system when in fact, what is happening is all a result of her crappy behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
another thing: she keeps banging about Ioan being image obsessed. I think she was projecting again. It's her that is image obsessed, anyone who doesnt like her is irrelevant, but those who do? Have to be kept in the fog under all costs.

Because what is the point of these posts? it wont help her. All it does is potentially damaging her meal tickets income. Or it's just there to abuse her victim.

So either Alice is image obsessed, self-damaging or an abuser. Or all three of it. What she isnt is a role model or advocate, and if so she is one for how to NOT do it

• Sad
Reactions: 29
If we are in the film that she makes of her screenplay who will play us all in the film?! I think Hannah Waddingham (Ted Lasso) for me. I wish I looked like her but this is all fiction right?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If we are in the film that she makes of her screenplay who will play us all in the film?! I think Hannah Waddingham (Ted Lasso) for me. I wish I looked like her but this is all fiction right?!
I give BW free reign to play me as she see fits 👌🏻😂🍸🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 25
But wait? I’m confused didn’t the warthog say he wants reunification therapy for the girls ? Which is it you dumb twit hiding behind filters (which I’m pretty sure is the visual equivalent of “lying”)? She is INSANE! He just didn’t want a family with you raging and stumbling about drunk on SM highs and cheap wine. I can’t imagine how much longer she can keep most people fooled with this. She is a spinning broken record of alleged wrongs. And it is becoming readily apparent she has no actual love or interest for her kids. Totally agree with posters who said that if Ioan had a million dollar movie deal and offered it all to her for 100% custody , she would say yes. Although she also seems strangely fixated on the fact he left her and not other way around. Like she says, she “never” loses. In her head at least.
Agreed (y) & BIB - it's documented that Narcs prefer to do the leaving so if they're left they can become enraged as they lose their control over the person & Narcs must always win.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.